Aadhaar Card PAN Card: Now it has become mandatory for everyone to link their PAN Card with an Aadhar card. As these are very important documents that come to your use in many ways, whether in paperwork or digital work, you will always need these documents. So the government has set the date of 31st March 203 for linking your PAN card with your Aadhar card. If anyone fails to link their documents then they have to face the consequences for the same. Check the full article to get more details about the Aadhar card Pan card link-status, its process, etc.
Aadhaar Card PAN Card Link
As the government has made it compulsory for all citizens to link the Aadhar card and PAN card. Make sure that you are doing it before the deadline. If you have already linked your aadhar with your Pan card then you will be able to check the status of the same in both offline and online mode.
Consequences of not Linking PAN Card with Aadhaar Card
All the citizens who have not linked the PAN card with the aadhar card will have to pay a penalty of Rs.10,000 to the income tax department as per the government rule. As the government has already announced earlier that if any Pan card is not linked with an aadhar card then it will be declared inoperative. So quickly link your documents, to save yourself from paying the huge amount of penalty.
How To check the status of the PAN Card linked with the Aadhar card?
All the citizens who have linked their pan card with the aadhar card will be able to check the status of the pan card and the aadhar card. Check out the below procedure to check the status.
- To check the status of your aadhar card and pan card visit this site www.pan.utiitsl.com
- After you have visited the site then you are required to fill out the asked details like- Pan number and date of birth.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code.
- Lastly, after you have filled in the details then click on the submit option.
- Then your status of linking the documents will display on your screen.
Procedure To Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card
Now as everyone comes to know about the announcement made by the government of India to link your pan with aadhar and it is compulsory to do it otherwise, a huge liability has to be paid by the citizen who fails to do the linking. There are three ways through which you can link your pan card with your aadhar card.
- Step – 1- You can link your aadhar with the pan by visiting the income tax department e-filling portal.
- Step- 2- You can send an SMS to 56677 from any mobile number.
UIDPA <Space> <Your 12 digit aadhar> < Space> < Your 10 digit PAN>
- Step- 3- Through UTIITSL by applying in change request mode, to apply please visit the UTIITSL portal directly.
Also Check: Link Voter ID with Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar Card PAN Card- Important Links
|Aadhaar Card PAN Card||Apply now|