AAI ATC Recruitment 2022: The Airports Authority of India is going to conduct the recruitment process for the JuniorExecutive (Air Traffic Control) post. We have got good news for all the candidates who are interested in this job position. The application for the recruitment will begin on 15th June 2022. Through this campaign, the authority will be filling up four hundred vacancies in the concerned post. For this, the authority has opted for the online mode to accept the applications from all the eligible candidates. The link will be active on the official site of the authority till the last date of the application process viz. 14th July 2022. This article is purely focused on providing the vital details of the AAI ATC Recruitment 2022.
Through this page, the interested candidates will get in-depth information and guidance on how to apply for the AAI ATC Recruitment 2022. Start to read the article with utmost understanding if you are looking forward to applying for the post.
AAI ATC Recruitment Notification 2022
The concerned authority is responsible for the maintenance and up-gradation of civil aviation infrastructure. It is a golden opportunity for all the job seekers to join hands with the reputed organisation. Candidates from all over the country can apply for the job position. The applications are only accepted through online mode, no other mode is permissible. The candidates are required to duly check their suitability for the post before applying.
Once your application is accepted, the authority will conduct an online examination for all the eligible candidates to further shortlist the desirable candidates. Read the complete article to ensure your eligibility and check all the important details of the AAI ATC Recruitment 2022.
aai.aero JE (ATC) Recruitment 2022: Brief Overview
|Concerned Authority Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Title||Junior Executive|
|Department||Air Traffic Control|
|Advertisement Number||No. 02/2022|
|Selection Mode||Online Examination|
|Application Status||Active Soon|
|AAI Official Portal||https://www.aai.aero/|
AAI ATC Recruitment 2022 Timeline
|Official Notification||7th June 2022|
|Start of Online Application Process||15th June 2022|
|Deadline for Filling Out Application Form||14th July 2022|
|Online Examination Date||To be announced|
- RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- ISRO Unnati Programme
- Khelo India Internship 2022
- WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022:
Airports Authority of India JE Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||PwD||Total|
|Junior Executive||163||40||108 (Non-Creamy Layer)||59||30||04 (included)||400|
AAI ATC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to tick off all the requirements of the authority for the recruitment. These criteria have been set considering all the prime roles and responsibilities of the concerned post. The applications are examined afterwards, which leads to the rejection of the candidates who are not fit for the Junior Executive post.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have completed graduation from any of the following:
- Regular Bachelor of Science course with Physics and Mathematics
- Regular Bachelor of Engineering in any of the following disciplines but should have studied Physics and Maths as a subject any semester.
- Should have achieved 60% of marks in the final result of the graduation course.
- The maximum age of the candidate must not be over 27 years as of 14/07/22.
- The date of birth recorded in the 10th certificate will be treated as the official one.
- The upper age relaxation for selected categories is provided as follows:
- The person with disability candidates will get 10 years
- Scheduled Caste and Schedules Tribe will get 5 years
- and, Other Backward Classes (NCL) get 3 years.
Documents Required For ATC JE Online Application
While filling out the application form, there will be a section which will demand to upload some documents. Without which you cannot enter the next page. You have to scan these documents first in order to upload them to the application form. Make sure the scanned copies are clear and not blurry.
- Should be a recent passport size in colour
- Size should be between 20 to 50 Kb
- Should be on white paper with black ink.
- Size should be between 10 to 20 Kb
How To Apply For AAI Junior Executive ATC Posts?
The application has to be submitted by visiting the official site of the authority. We advise you to submit the application form way before the deadline to avoid the chances of facing errors due to the heavy load on the server. The application link will deactivate automatically after the last date. Provide only valid details and remember to cross-check them before final submission. Now, in this section, we have provided all the steps required for filling out the application form. In addition, the link to the application form page will be attached at the end of this page once the window opens. Go through the following steps before carrying them out:
- Open the AAI official site through this link – https://www.aai.aero/
- No scroll down to click on the ‘Careers’ tab as shown in the image below
- The recruitment dashboard will open on the new page. There will be a section for the Junior Executive recruitment. Click on the link provided under the ‘Online Registration & Objection Link‘ column.
- Opening the link will lead you to the instruction page. Carefully read them and tick the declaration box then click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Now provide all the asked details and upload all the necessary documents.
- Preview the details, and check if any correction is needed.
- Now submit the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the form and take out a print copy as well.
AAI Junior Executive Application Fee
The application fee is decided as per the category of the candidate. It has to be paid through available payment gateways at the portal such as Internet Banking, Credit and Debit Card etc. The fee amount is non-refundable.
|SC/ ST/ Female Candidates||Rs. 81/-|
|Other Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
aai.aero JE ATC Selection Criteria
The authority will conduct the online examination for shortlisting the candidates. It is mandatory for you to pass the test as on the basis of your performance you will be called for document verification followed by a voice test. After the recruitment stages are conducted successfully, the authority will publish the list of all the selected candidates.
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022
- RBI Grade B Officer Result 2022 Date
- ECGC PO Result 2022 Date
- What Is Masked Aadhaar Card?
AAI ATC Recruitment 2022: Key Links
|Recruitment Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply for AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2022||Available Soon|
|AAI Authorized Portal||https://www.aai.aero/|
Thank you for reading our article. We hope this page is informative to all the interested candidates. Kindly leave your positive feedback in the comment box below.