AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022: To recruit applicants as Junior Executives at 596 seats, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) is accepting applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Executive post at their organisation. The AAI Jr. Exe. application process 2022 will commence on 22nd Dec 2022 and will remain available till 21st Jan 2023. Candidates must submit their respective AAI Junior Executive online form 2022 at www.aai.aero. Continue reading the article and collect all the information linked with AAI junior Executive recruitment 2022.
- 1 AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive
- 3 How to apply for AAI Junior Executive application form 2022?
- 4 FAQs
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification 2022
To be a part of the AAI Junior Executive selection process 2022, all the candidates need to have a look at the official notification to know about the basic details related to the www.aai.aero Junior Executive (Civil) recruitment 2022. AAI will not appreciate any reasons regarding the submission of the Jr. Exe. online form after 21st Jan 2023. Candidates are advised not to furnish the AAI JE 2022 online form with false information/illegitimate documents.
The effort to allow the non-eligible candidates for the Junior Executive post at AAI will result in their disqualification from the recruitment process. The higher authority holds full right to decide the www.aai.aero Junior Executive selection procedure/application process. Keep scrolling down and assemble all the topics helping you to know more about AAI JE 2022 recruitment.
www.aai.aero Junior Executive Online Form: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Application Form Submission||22nd Dec 2022 to 21st Jan 2023|
|Selection Process||Documents Verification|
|Pay Matrix||Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)|
Airport Authority of India J.E Vacancies Details
To cover all the applicants in the country, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) will be distributing the total vacancies announced by the recruitment organisation as per their respective categories under the Indian Reservation System. To know about the vacancies assigned to each category, go through the numerical data mentioned in the table below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Jr. Exe. (Engr.-Civil)||62|
|Jr. Exe. (Engr.-Electrical)||84|
|Jr. Exe. (Electronics)||440|
|Jr. Exe. (Architecture)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive
Detailed information about the AAI Junior Executive eligibility criteria for 2022 can be learned from the particulars mentioned below. Go through them thoroughly as it will help them to get shortlisted depending upon their educational qualifications, and age limit accompanied by upper age relaxation.
|General Criteria’s||(a) Candidates must hold Indian citizenship and domicile of their state.|
|Educational Qualifications||(a) He/She must be a hold Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the respective field.|
|Age Limit||(a) The candidate’s age shouldn’t exceed 27 years as on 01st Jan 2023. |
(b) The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
Note: ‘The corresponding GATE year for Jr. Exe. (Civil, Electrical & Electronics) is 2020 or 2021 or 2022. Although, the corresponsing GATE year of Jr. Exe. (Architecture) is 2022.’
How to apply for AAI Junior Executive application form 2022?
The candidates who will be applying for the post offered by the Airports Authority of India must follow the steps systematically. To know in detail about those steps read the pointers carefully as they will be playing a crucial role during the AAI JE 2022 application process.
- Start the application process by opening AAI’s official website (www.aai.aero).
- Scroll down and tick on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- On the recruitment dashboard page, the option of ‘Recruitment of Executives through GATE 2020,2021 and 2022’ will be available.
- Under the column of ‘Online Registration & Objection Link’ tap on the ‘Registration Link’ option.
- Read the instructions, click the ‘I Agree’ box and then press the ‘Sign-Up/Start’ tab.
- To get registered at the portal, enter the details sequence-wise and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After getting registered at the portal, you will get provided with the login details.
- Press on the ‘Already Registered Candidates-Click here to login’ to complete the application form.
- At the candidate login page, enter your assigned login credentials.
- Then press on the ‘Login’ button.
- The AAI Junior Executive application form will get visible on your screen.
- Fill in the particulars accompanied by the documents & pay the fee inside the AAI JE 2022 online form.
- Once the AAI Jr. Exe. application form 2022 will get completed save the file on your device.
- Complete the procedure by taking out the hard copy of the registration form, application & fee receipt.
Essential documents for application form
As identification proof, all the candidates must upload a set of documents in their respective AAI Junior Engineer 2022 application form. Those documents are as follows:
- Scanned image of the applicant’s photograph in jpeg format with 20kb-50kb size.
- Scanned image of the applicant’s signature in jpeg format with 10kb-20kb size.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022: Links
|Look Into||AAIs Official Website|
|Link Active Now||AAI Jr. Exe. Registration Window| Login Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The AAI officials will not approve any Junior Executive application form 2022 submitted through any post, email or SMS.
The Airports Authority of India will activate the Junior Executive 2022 application window from 22nd Dec 2022 onwards at their official website.
No, once the AAI Jr. Exe. 2022 online form will get submitted the registered candidates will not allow applicants to do any kind of modifications to their form.