ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2022: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh planned the B.Sc Nursing (4 years) CET on 05th Dec 2021 at various examination venues across the state. ABVMU has already uploaded their B.Sc Nursing (4 years) CET results can be downloaded from the official website abvmuup.edu.in. The last date for registration and choice locking for Round 1 allotment was 07th Jan 2022 via online mode. The rest of the information about the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 can be read from here.
- 1 ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2022
- 2 Method to download ABVMU B.Sc Nursing seat allotment result 2022
- 3 ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2022: Post Activites
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2022
The 1st seat allotment round results of ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allocation 2022 will be published soon and can be checked either by entering the login credentials or downloading the seat allotment result pdf file. ABVMU B.Sc Nursing counselling will be held into 03 rounds which will be followed by the Mop-Up round and will shortlist the candidate upon the marks they scored in the merit choices filled by them. To know more about the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing seat allocation 2022 go through this article and also visit the official website.
UP B.Sc Nursing Seat Allocation Result 2022: Abstract
|University Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)|
|Course Name||B.Sc Nursing|
|Status of Result||Out Soon|
|Total Rounds||02 rounds|
UP B.Sc Nursing Seat Allocation Timetable 2022
|Round 1 seat allotment result||TBA|
|Publishment of Provisional Allotment Letter||TBA|
|Documents Verification (DV) & Reporting at Allotted College||TBA|
|Round 2 seat allotment result||TBA|
|Availibility of Provisional Allotment Letter||TBA|
|Documents Verification & Reporting at allotted college||TBA|
Method to download ABVMU B.Sc Nursing seat allotment result 2022
- Make a visit on the ABVMU’s official website i.e. abvmuup.edu.in.
- Click on the box of ‘Apply Online for Entrance Examinations 2021.’
- The ABVMU’s Nursing courses page will get open.
- Now select the ‘B.Sc Nursing Course CET 2021’ and tick on ‘View for Counselling Details’ option.
- You’ll reach the ABVMU’s B.Sc Nursing (4 years) result page.
- On the result page, locate for ‘Seat Allotment Result 2021’.
- Once you get successful in locating it, tap on it a result login page will appear.
- Submit the details asked on the page, then click on ‘Submit/Login’ button.
- A new web page will get open on your computer screen with seat allotment result.
- Search for you name and if you were lucky in clearing the round 1 then your name will be available on the result.
- Now download the file and takeout it’s printout for future references.
Note: The Seat Allotment result may also be available in the form of a pdf file on the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing CET result page.
Pointers mentioned inside the result file
- Candidate’s Name,
- Roll Number/Registration Number,
- College Allotted,
- Other Instructions.
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment 2022: Post Activites
- After the publishment of results, the link to download the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment letter will be available and to download the provisional allotment letter candidates have to submit their roll number/registration number. The provisional allotment letter will allow the applicant to report at the college allotted to them by the University.
- On the day of reporting, the list of documents which the applicants have to bring along with them are as follows:
- ABVMU’s Hall Ticket, Result & Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Marksheets & Results of the candidates ataained till now.
- Character,Transfer,Category, Domicile & Birth certificate.
- Government ID’s for cross-verification.
- Colored passport size photograph attached in the application form.
- Applicants will be given admission into the college only when they’ll submit the fee and complete procedures.
- Once the fee is paid, the final allotment letter will be issued in the name of candidate allowing them to attedn the 2022 academic session.
- The final allotment letter will allow the applicant to attend the Orientation round of the college they’ve been allotted by the University.
- Applicants who couldn’t get any seat in Round-1 can appear in Round-2 without getting themselves registered again.
- After the ending of both rounds, if some of the seats are still remain vacant then the Univeristy will conduct Mop-Up round where those vacant seats will be filled by those applicants who didn’t get any seat in both the round.
- Even those applicants can also apply for the Mop-Up round who didn’t appear in both the rounds.
- The authority will verify the documents submitted by the applicants before preparing the final list of the Mop-Up round result.
- While appearing for the DV round or 2nd round, if any documents submitted by the applicant is not correct then his/her admission will be cancelled by the college allotted to them by the University.
UP B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Quick Links
|Seat Allotment Result||Out Soon|