ABVMU CPME 2022: To give admission into Paramedical Masters courses for the academic session of 2022-23, ABMVMU, UP is inviting medical applicants to apply for the upcoming CPME 2022. The registration window to put up the application forms for CPME is currently active. The last date to submit the CPME 2022 online forms is 8th October 2022 upto 05:00 pm at abvmuup.edu.in.
All medical applicants are guided to strictly follow the application process and appear for the entrance exam on its scheduled date. Keep scrolling to get all the detailed information related to ABVMU CPME 2022.
Update; ABVMU UP CPME 2022 admit card link will be live from 12 October.
ABVMU CPME Registration 2022
All participating aspirants must submit ABVMU Paramedical application form 2022 within the due dates. The contents filled in the abvmuup.edu.in 2022 CPME forms must be valid and match the eligibility criteria needed for the post. The university officials will quickly reject the Paramedical exam online forms submitted through the post, courier or email. To receive updated notifications about Atal Bihari Vajpayee Paramedical application forms visit abvmuup.edu.in or bookmark this page.
abvmuup.edu.in Paramedical Application Form 2022: Overview
|University Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Combined Paramedical Masters Entrance|
|Admission Into||Paramedical Courses|
|Time Duration||02 years|
|Application Form Availability||Available|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||8th Oct 2022 (Monday)|
|Online Payment Last Date||10th Oct 2022|
|Display of Admit Card||12th Oct 2022|
|Exam Date||16th Oct 2022|
|Application/Examination Fee||Unreserved/OBC: Rs.1,950|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance Exam & Counselling|
UP ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To get permission in appearing for the exam, all the participants have to complete the eligibility criteria decided by UP ABVMU authorities. Individuals who will successfully pass those criteria will take a step forward toward the admission procedure. To learn about Uttar Pradesh ABVMU CMPE criteria’s 2022 examine the material expressed in the tabulated form below:
|Master’s in Medical Laboratory Science (MMLS)||The candidates must have scored 55% aggregate in BLMS.|
|Master of Optometry (MOptom)||He/She must’ve passed BOptom with 55% or 5.5 CGPA.|
|M.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (MOTT)||Applicant should have passed BOTT/B.Sc Anaesthesia with 50% aggregate.|
|M.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (MMRIT)||The candidate must be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any science discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc. Exam and Diploma holders in MMRIT.|
|Master of Science (Audiology) MSc AUD & Master of Science (Speech-Language Pathology) MSc SLP||Aspirants should have passed BASLP/B.Sc (Speech & Hearing) degree from a well-recognised university with 55% aggregate marks.|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) & Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)||The contender with 50% in BPT and a mandatory internship of 6 months are eligible for this course.|
Process to apply online for ABVMU CPME online form 2022
If you are one of the contenders who are planning to apply for Atal Bihari CPME 2022 are advised to examine this section thoroughly.
- Open Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) website i.e. abvmuup.edu.in.
- Tap on the ‘Online Applications for Paramedical Masters Courses Entrance 2022-23’ box.
- Now, tap on ‘Click Here To Apply’ available under ‘Common Paramedical Masters Entrance Test (2022).
- After getting linked with the CPME-2022 web page, click on the ‘New Applicant Register Here’ option.
- Complete the registration procedure by submitting the list of particulars asked inside the form.
- Then press the ‘Create’ button.
- The login credentials will get forwarded to your email address.
- To conclude the application process, go back to the CPME web page.
- Then select the ‘Already Registered Login Here’.
- On the candidate login window, enter the details inside the empty sections.
- Tick on the ‘Login’ option.
- You will get connected with the candidate dashboard web page.
- Start the login process by paying the application/examination fee from the SBI fee collect link.
- Once the transaction gets completed, upload the required documents as per the prescribed instructions.
- After filling up the application form, formally check the application form before the final submission.
- Press on the ‘Submit’ option.
- For personal references, take a printed copy of the filled application form.
Note: Incomplete application form will be rejected and no enquiry will be entertained. No correction will be allowed after the final submission.
ABVMU CPME 2022 Application Form: Links
|Check||ABVMU, UP Portal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
In case, applicants submit more than one online form then officials will consider the details submitted in the latest form.
The last date to submit the Atul Bihari CPME 2022 online form is 8th Oct 2022 via online mode.