ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) Counseling Schedule 2022: The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) governed the B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) CET exam on 05th Dec 2021 and the result has been released which can be checked on their official website (abvmuup.edu.in). ABVMU UP has posted the official counselling schedule of the B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) for the academic session of 2021-2022. Those students who qualified the written test are now waiting for the formal announcement of the ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing ( 4 Year) Allotment Result.
Latest: The registration process has been closed. The officials are now ready to release the allotment result anytime.
ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) Counseling Schedule 2022
ABVMU UP has already published the B.Sc Nursing result and will be conducting the counselling into 3 sessions through online mode. Students have to attend all three rounds of counselling sessions. The students will be provided with the facility to choose the course and college according to their personal choice in the counselling round. We are glad that you choose this page to gather the data about the ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) counselling schedule 2022.
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Counseling: An Abstract
|University Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)|
|Test Name||B.Sc Nursing (4 year) Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Test Type||Entrance Test|
|Counselling Rounds||03 rounds|
|Counselling commencement date||22 December 2021|
ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) Counseling Schedule
|Starting of the registration process for counselling||22 December 2021|
|Last date of registration and choice filling process||7 January 2022|
|03rd Counselling (for remaining vacant seats)||TBA|
If the University do any kind of modifications in the counselling schedule then the notice will be posted. So students you are advised to keep visting the website to know the updates about the schedule.
UP B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process 2022
The ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 year) counselling process will include the following stages:
- Registration: Students who cleared the written test will be invited to attend the counselling rounds where they’ve to submit ₹500 non-refundable counselling fee through online banking.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Once the registration fee is submitted, the applicant will be given the facility where they will fill and lock their by the login. Candidates must fill and lock the college according to the marks they scored in CET and must choose maximum choices for the seat allotment. Once they filled and locked their choice then they will not be able to change it under any circumstances.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter: After submitting the final choices, the candidates must take out the print out of the ‘Provisional Seat Allotment Letter’ in which the details about the college allotted to them and other details will be present.
- Seat Allotment Fees: A separate amount of ₹5,000 must get deposited by the candidate in the favour of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) after the allotment of seat.
- Reporting at Allotted College for Verification: As mentioned above the counselling session will be conducted online, candidates have to upload the required documents after login. If any candidate failed to upload the correct documents then the admission into the allotted college will be difficult.
- Submission of Admission Fees: After the final verification of documents, the college will post the final list of those candidate who got admission in their respective college. The amount of Rs. 5,000/- shall be returned to the candidate if they join any one of the Nursing courses which is run by the University. In case, the candidate opts for the seat but doesn’t join the University will forfeit that fee.
Steps to register for UP B.Sc Nursing (4 year) Counselling?
- On the main web page of ABVMU (abvmuup.edu.in), you’ll see a box of ‘Apply Online for Entrance Exam’.
- The entrance exam page will get open, on that that select the option of ‘B.Sc Nursing Course CET 2022’ then click on ‘View Details’ option.
- Check the counselling schedule and the apply for ‘ABVMU B.Sc Nursing (4 year) 1st Counselling’ and register yourself.
- Pay the counselling fee.
- After paying the counselling fee, start the choice filling & locking process.
- At last, tick on the ‘Submit’ button and you are all set to attend the counselling sessions.
|ABVMU UP B.Sc Nursing (4 Year) Counseling Schedule||Available|