Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Status Today: Adani Wilmar Ltd received more than 17 times in their subscription at the price range of ₹218-₹230 per share for the IPO. The company’s IPO started on 27th Jan 2022 and closes on 31st Jan 2022. According to the schedule, the allotment is going to be released on 03rd Feb 2022 at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE’s) official website and on its Registrar website (Link Intime Pvt Ltd). This will be the seventh company of the Adani Group to be listed in the shares market. Brokers who invested their savings must go through the following article as we’ve shared some important topics which are related to Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Status.
- 1 Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Status Available
- 2 Adani Wilmar IPO Share Allotment: Important Dates
- 3 Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription (times) & Shares Offered
- 4 How to check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Linkintime?
- 5 About Adani Wilmar Ltd
Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Status Available
The company saw applications for 21,28,780,550 shares against the total issue size of 12,25,46,150 shares translating into an oversubscription of 17.37 times and the company also reserved their equity shares aggregating to ₹107 crores and the IPO listing date has been scheduled on 08th Feb 2022 at BSE & NSE. Dear reader, if you want to collect more information about Adani Wilmar Allotment then keep a notepad beside you as we’ve discussed some relevant statistics, figures about the company’s IPO.
Adani Wilmar IPO Status: An Abstract
|Company Name||Adani Wilmar Ltd|
|Registrar Name||Link Intime Pvt Ltd|
|Article Category||IPO Allotment|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹218-₹230 per share|
|Market Lot||65 shares|
|Min Order Quantity||65 shares|
|Issue Size||₹3,600 Cr|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Lead Managers||BNP Paribas. |
BofA Securities Pvt Ltd.
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Pvt Ltd.
HDFC Bank Ltd.
ICICI Securities Ltd.
J.P. Morgan India Pvt Ltd.
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Ltd.
|Company Promoters||Adani Enterprises Ltd. |
Adani Commodities LLP.
Lence LP Ltd.
|Company Official Website||adaniwilmar.com|
|IPO commence date||27th Jan 2022|
|IPO close date||31st Jan 2022|
|Allotment date||03rd Feb 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||04th Feb 2022|
|Shares credited to Demat Account||07th Feb 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||08th Feb 2022|
- Competitive Strengths: The competitive strengths of Adani Wilmar are listed below:
- Huge range of product portfolio with top brands catering to most daily essentials of an Indian kitchen.
- Strong brand call & broad customer services.
- Leader in branded edible oil and food packaging brands in the country.
- Focus on environmental & social sustainability.
- Experienced staff with the knowledge about how to handle the pressure and resolve the customer complaints.
|Date & Day||QIB||NII||Retail||Emp||Others||Total|
|27th Jan 2022 (Day 1)||0.30||0.54||0.96||0.05||0.10||0.57|
|28th Jan 2022 (Day 2)||0.39||0.88||1.85||0.18||0.87||1.13|
|31st Jan 2022 (Day 3)||5.73||56.30||3.92||0.51||33.33||17.37|
- Shares Offered:
|Categories||Shares Offered||Amount (Cr)|
Adani Wilmar IPO Lot Size, Promoter Holding & GMP
- IPO Lot Size:
The Adni Wilmar IPO lot size is 65 shares under which a retail individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (845 shares or ₹1,94,350).
- Promoter Holding:
The Pre Issue Promoter Holding is 100% and the Post Issue Share Promoter Holding is 87.92%.
As per the market observers, the Adani Wilmar shares are commanding the GMP of ₹32 in the grey market today. The company’s shares will be listed on BSE & NSE on 08th Feb 2022.
How to check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Linkintime?
- From BSE’s official Website:
- Commence the method by proceeding towards the BSE’s ‘Application Status page whose link is mentioned below.
- After landing on the page, enter the required details like Issue Type, Issue Name, Application No, PAN No.
- Then tap on the ‘I am not a Robot’ captcha.
- Now tick on the ‘Search’ button available at the end of the page.
- Have patience for a few minutes and a refreshed will be showing your IPO Allotment.
- After reviewing the allotment, add the page in the bookmark tab.
- From Link InTime Website:
- Start the process by going towards the Link Intime IPO Allotment Status page.
- You can check your respective company IPO by entering PAN No, Application No or DP Client id.
- Select the company name, enter the number and then mark on ‘Search’ box.
- On a new page you’ll be able to check Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment.
- After supervising all the pointers given inside the alloment page, save the web page or add it in the Reading List.
About Adani Wilmar Ltd
Established in 1999, the Adani Wilmar is a joint venture of the Adani Group & the Wilmar Group. The company is an FMCG food company offering a majority of kitchen essentials to Indian customers like edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses and sugar. Their products are offered under a diverse range of brands across a broad price spectrum and cater to different customer groups.
In terms of edible oils, ‘Fortune’ the company’s flagship brand is the largest selling edible oil brand in India. To attract the consumers, the company also launched a wide range of various products which includes rice bran health oil, fortified foods, ready-to-cook soya chunks etc with the help of which they became India’s largest importer of crude edible oil as of 31st March 2021.
Adani Wilmar IPO Allotment Direct Link
|BSE Application Status Page||https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx|
|Link Intime IPO Allotment Page||https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html|