KV Admission 2020 Class 1 कब से शुरू होगा: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notification will release in April 2020 to invite all the parents of the students to register for the KVS admission process. The KV admission 2020 is not restricted only Central Govt. employees but it has been open for all society that includes General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes etc.
There can be second the chance arises later on for parents to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020. The Principal can release admission notification for the KVS 2020 admission in the month of May and June to fill vacant seats if left at the time of registration in the month of February.
Kendriya Vidyalaya will commence the filling of online application form for the admission in various classes, below given are the steps to be followed by the parent while filling application form:
- 1 KV Admission 2020
- 1.1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility 2020
- 1.2 Reservation in केन्द्रीय विद्यालय Admission 2020
- 1.3 Important KV Admission Dates To Remember
- 1.4 Priority in केन्द्रीय विद्यालय Admission 2020
- 1.5 KV Admission Class-I
- 1.6 KVS Admission Process For Class II To VIII
- 1.7 KV Admission Process For Class IX
- 1.8 KVs Admission Process For Class XI
- 2 केन्द्रीय विद्यालय Admission Fee Structure and Other Relaxation
- 3 About Kendriya Vidyalaya
KV Admission 2020
- Open the official website of KVS admisison 2020.
- Download and open the admission application form.
- Parents have to choose the desired Kendriya Vidyalaya center form the available list of schools.
- Next, the step is to fill all the required details such as blood group, address, age, etc.
- Take the print out of the KVS admission form for the future reference.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility 2020
Below given are the criteria on which one can take admission:
- The Student to take admission in class I should be in the range of 5 years to 7 years.
- The Student to take admission in class II should be in the range of 6 years to 8 years.
- The Student to take KV admission in class III should be in the range of 7 years to 9 years.
- The Student to take admission in class IV should be in the range of 8 years to 10 years.
- The Student to take KV admission in class V should be in the range of 9 years 11 years.
- The Student to take admission in class VI should be in the range of 10 years to 12 years.
- The Student to take KVS admission in class VII should be in the range of 11 years to 13 years.
- The Student to take admission in class VIII should be in the range of 12 years to 14 years.
- The Student to take admission in class IX should be in the range of 13 years to 15 years.
- The Student to take Kendriya Vidyalaya admission in class X should be in the range of 14 years to 16 years.
Reservation in केन्द्रीय विद्यालय Admission 2020
There has been special privilege provided to various section of the society in the form of reservation in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission.
- Reservation in the seats in the admission process is 15% for the Scheduled Caste.
- Reservation in the seats in the admission process is 7.5% for the Scheduled Tribes.
- For Differently Abled- Children the reservation percentage is near about 3% from the overall seats under the act of RTE, 2009.
Important KV Admission Dates To Remember
- Notification for the admission will be released in the month of February.
- Starting of filling the application form will start from April 2020.
- In the month of May 2020, the school will conduct an exam for the class I and will release the provisional list in May 2020.
- The Admission will get starts from the 2nd week of April 2020.
- The School will release a 3rd provisional list by 4th week of April 2020.
- The registration will start from 1st to 2nd week of April 2020 for class II to X.
- Admission process will commence from 2nd week of April 2020 for class II to X.
- The closing date for taking admission in class XI is in 1st week of July 2020.
Priority in केन्द्रीय विद्यालय Admission 2020
There has been priorities that have been given to the parents who are working in defense/civil sector, Public sector employees, KV employees and to the ex-employee of Kendriya Vidyalaya. Priorities are also given to the only girl child in the family.
- In the admission process, priority has been given to the Foreign Nationals who are living in India for the official work or for some personal issues but the condition of priority only when there is a seat left with no children of Indian parent waiting for the admission.
- The preference will be given to the children according to the transfer of their parents in the last seven years.
Priority Category Wise Enrolment Released on 31.12.2019
KV Admission Class-I
There are two phases of the admission process for the class I,
In first phase the seats will be filled as per the reservation quota which constitutes 25% of the total seats available for the admission.
In second phase seats will be filled by priority segment which we have already discussed above.
- There will be no entrance test for taking admission in class I
- If the required number of candidates did not take part in the admission process after the first notification then the School is liable to release second notification to fill seats under the reserved category.
Required Documents For KVS Admission In Class-I
There is a list of document which is required at the time of admission is given below:
- Parent’s needs to submit the age of proof certified to the school which are issue by authorities like Municipality and Municipal Corporation.
- Required document for the grandchildren of service or ex-service employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya needs to submit the proof of a relationship with grandparent to child- parent.
- Required document for the grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees need to submit the proof of relation with grandparent to child- parent.
- A proof of certificate for the student coming from the reserved category i.e. Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes or any other backward classes.
KVS Admission Process For Class II To VIII
There will be no admission test for class II To Class VIII will be conducted by K.V and the allotment of the seats will be given as per the priority category procedure and if the number of registration is more than the available seats, then a lottery system will be followed by School authority.
Also Check: JNVST Result 2020
KV Admission Process For Class IX
The School will conduct an entrance test for taking admission in class IX post that the school will make a merit list for all reserved categories.
- The minimum marks to qualify in the entrance examinations are 33% for the unreserved category and 25% for the reserved category.
- The Examination will be conducted in 5 subjects listed below:
- Social Science
- The total duration of entrance examination is for 3 hours contains 100 marks question by allocation 20 marks to each subject discussed above.
KVs Admission Process For Class XI
Once the result of the class x gets declared the school will commence the process for taking admission in the class XI in different streams such as Commerce, Science and Humanity stream as per the required percentage (%) listed below:
- For taking admission in -class XI (Commerce Stream) for KV student is a minimum of 55% accumulated of all subjects.
- For taking admission in class XI (Science Stream) for KV students is of minimum 60% accumulated in all subjects.
- All KV students who had passed in the class X examination will be eligible to take admission in Humanity Stream.
If the number of registration in taking admission class XI is less done by KV student and some seats remain left then a non KV student can also take part in admission process subject to the meeting of percentage criteria as discussed above.
There might be a case which occur in some remote branches of KV in different parts of the country i.e. lesser number of registration after meeting all the above criteria then the principal has a right to issue a notification to lowering the eligibility criteria for all the streams to the deputy commissioner of their region.
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय Admission Fee Structure and Other Relaxation
- A student who falls under the reserved category such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, Other backward classes etc will be given a waiver in their fees under RTE Act of 2009.
- The reimbursement will be given to the parents of the student on accounts of expense such as notebooks, uniform and travel expense at the time of showing bills for the 25% category students under RTE Act 2009.
- The Special concession will remain valid till the student reaches class VIII whether a student takes a transfer to the other K.V under RTE Act 2009.
- The parents who enjoy the facility to reimburse the entire bill at their office level cannot reclaim under RTE Act 2009.
Latest Fees Structure
The latest fees structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya is listed below:
About Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya earlier known as ‘Central Schools’ was founded on 15th December 1963 and it is affiliated to the Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Objective- The main objective while introducing Kendriya Vidyalaya is to impart the education amongst the children of the central employees that includes forces (Army, Para Military) which are transferred to one location to another at regular intervals of time.
More Facts About Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Right now the Kendriya Vidyalaya is the largest school chain in the country as well as in the whole world which are responsible to provide quality education.
- If we talk about the total number of schools named as Kendriya Vidyalaya in the country is near about 1225 and 3 branches operating in different parts of the world.
- The headquarter of Kendriya Vidyalaya is situated in New Delhi.
- Sanskrit language is the compulsory subject for the students from class VI to VII and can be optional until class XII.
- There is a special privilege given to the member of the parliament to recommend maximum 10 students to take admission in KV from their constituency.
- There is a tuition fee waiver for a student from the reserved category such as Schedule caste, Scheduled tribes and children of KV employees.
Organization Structure Of Kendriya Vidyalaya
Co-curricular Activities In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Now a day the importance of co-curricular activities is increasing day by day to avoid the burden of the academic curriculum from the student and to focus more on the development include personality development and moral values. Activities can be playing sports, music session, lab activities, etc.
The focus of Kendriya Vidyalaya on co-curriculum actives are equivalent to the academic curriculum and that’s given an extra edge above the competitor schools.
List Of Organized Co-curricular Activities In 2019:
|S.NO||Date Of Event||Event|
|1||05.04.2019||House Distribution by the C.T.|
|2||12.04.2019||House meeting and election of House officials.|
|3||26.04.2019||Hindi Calligraphy Competition (Class wise).|
|4||03.05.2019||Vegetable painting competition (Class wise).|
|5||28.06.2019||Poem recitation (English).|
|7||12.07.2019||English Calligraphy competition.|
|8||19.07.2019||Display Board Competition.|
|10||02.08.2019||Group Song Competition.|
|11||09.08.2019||Preparation of 15th August.|
|12||16.08.2019||Rakhi Making Competition.|
|14||23.08.2019||Best out of waste.|
|15||06.09.2019||Solo song competition.|
|16||13.09.2019||Birthday card making competition.|
|18||27.09.2019||G.K. & Maths Quiz competition.|
|19||25.10.2019||Hindi Poem recitation.|
|22||15.11.2019||Display Board Competition (House wise).|
|23||22.11.2019||Group Dance Competition (House wise).|
|24||13.12.2019||Salad Making (Secondary)/Fancy Dress (Primary).|
|25||20.12.2019||Hindi/ English Drama Competition.|
Frequently Asked Questions of केन्द्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन
The Mode of application will be only online.
The minimum and maximum age to apply for taking admission in class I are 5 and 7 years respectively.
Yes reservation will be given to the weaker sections of the society which includes Schedule Caste (SC) 15%, Schedule Tribes (ST) 7.5%, and differently able candidate 3% and for EWS section reservation will be 25%.
The admission in class will be based on the marks obtained by the student in the class X board examination.
-For Science stream the minimum percentage required is 60%.
-For Commerce stream the minimum percentage required is 55%.
-All passed student can apply for Humanity Stream.
For taking admission in class IX, the student has to go through entrance examination and admission will be granted on the bases of merit list.
Kendriya Vidyalaya releases the notification in the month of March.
Currently, there are around 1225 branches of Kendriya Vidyalaya running in India.
The head office of Kendriya Vidyalaya is in Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi.
At the end, We request you to please add the bookmark of our article to get the latest update on KVS admission 2020 for Kendriya Vidyalaya School and don’t forget to add your query on the comment section.