JEECUP Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council is responsible to conduct UPJEE every year to invite candidates for taking admission in various courses such as engineering and management diplomas. The UPJEE Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from the official website starting from the 3rd week of April.
New Update as on 1st April 2020 – Now the last date to fill the application has been changed to 20th April 2020. Aspirants can modify their application form from 21st April to 24th April 2020.
Latest Update as on 24th March 2020 – The admit card for the upcoming entrance test will going to be published soon on the website of the joint entrance examination council, Uttar Pradesh.
Latest Update – Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council had issued a notification related to JEECUP Admit Card 2020. Aspirant can able to download the admit card starting from the 3rd week of April 2020.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
Important Information For JEECUP 2020
|Examination Council||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council|
|JEECUP Admit Card Release Date||Starting From 3rd Week of April 2020|
|Examination Timing||Group A – 09:00 am- 12:00 pm 26th April 2020 |
Group E1&E2 – 02:30 pm-05:30 pm 26th April 2020
Group B, C, D. F, G, H, I – 09:00 am-12:00 pm 27th April 2020
Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – 02:30 pm-05:30 pm 27th April 2020
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Council Location||Lucknow (UP)|
Aspirants are requested to check the website regularly for the latest update on JEECUP Hall Ticket 2020. Admit card is an important document to carry with you to enter in the examination hall.
How to download JEECUP Admit Card?
The steps to download the JEECUP Admit Card 2020 are given below:
- Visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council i.e. www.jeecup.nic.in from your internet browser.
- The second step is to search the link for the JEECUP Admit Card 2020 link on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the JEECUP Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Put all the required details like application number and password to enter in the admit card page.
- Check the details updated on the hall ticket is correct or not.
- The last step is to download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
UPJEE (Polytechnic) Result 2020
- The UPJEE Council will release the JEECUP Result 2020 along with the UPJEE Counseling in the month of May 2020.
- The notification related to the result will be released online.
- It is advisable for the aspirants to download their respective result cards from the official website as the Council will not responsible to deliver scorecards to the candidates.
Seat Allocation In JEECUP 2020
The process of allocation of a seat to the candidate’s preferred branch will commence after the result gets published. Aspirants are requested to check the regular updates from the council website. The process of allocating seats will depend on state rank, reservation, and other various factors. Candidate needs to produce the document at the time of counseling which also includes a caste certificate in case of student belonging to the reserved category.
Instruction Related to JEECUP Exam 2020 Admit Card
- It is important to check each and every detail printed on the JEECUP Admit Card 2020, because if invigilator found any discrepancy in the data mentioned on Admit card then he/she would be disqualified for the JEECUP Exam 2020 so if any aspirant found any discrepancy is requested to report to the UPJEE Council immediately to get the mistake rectified.
- Aspirants are requested to take their admit card with them while entering in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the complete duration of the test, if the candidate needs to leave the exam room due to some emergency then he/she would need to take the approval from the Center Superintendent/invigilator.
- Students are not allowed to take their bags inside the premises of the examination hall as the invigilator does not take any responsibility for the stolen of any gadgets or documents.
- Please be informed that any electronic devices such as mobile phone, pager, calculator and log table, slide ruler, any kind of paper except the admit card are not allowed to enter within the examination hall.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the examination room if found eating then it can lead to disqualification from the JEECUP Exam.
- All the candidates are requested to enter the examination hall prior to 10 minutes to the exam time.
- There will be negative marking in the JEECUP 2020 and ¼ th marks will be deducted to every wrong answer.
- The invigilator will do a process of Bio-metric capturing of every aspirant, as it will use in the JEECUP admission and seat allocation.
- The invigilator will provide a separate copy of the sheet that would be for rough work.
- For online examination, the Council will provide a facility to conduct the examination in the two languages i.e. Hindi and in English.
Frequently Asked Question’s
All the candidates are informed that the official website of the JEECUP is www.jeecup.nic.in
The List of the branches are given below:
S.NO Name of Stream
1 Diploma in Pharmacy
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
2 Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering
3 Diploma in Library and information science
Modern Office Management
4 Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering
5 Diploma in Computer science and Engineering
6 Diploma in Printing Technology
7 Diploma in Fashion Designing
What is the date for JEECUP Examination?
The timing for the online and offline examination will defer and given below is the highlights of the JEECUP Exam 2020.
1) The timing for Group A is 09:00am- 12:00pm 26th April 2020 09:00 am- 12:00 pm
2) The timing for Group E1&E2 02:30 pm-05:30 pm 26th April 2020
3) The timing for Group B, C, D. F, G, H, I 09:00 am-12:00 pm 27th April 2020
4) The timing for Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 02:30 pm-05:30 pm 27th April 2020
Do post your questions related to the JEECUP Admit Card 2020 in the comment section of the page. We will happy to assist you better and quicker.