RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card: RBI prelims examination which was conducted on 14 & 15th February 2020 across various examination centre in India. RBI had released the notification for the recruitment of ‘Assistant’. The selection process for the post of Assistant was based on the Preliminary and Main Test followed by the Language Proficiency Test.
The admit card for mains examination is supposed to be released 2 weeks prior to the date of the RBI Assistant Main Exam. The total number of posts for the recruitment of ‘Assistant’ is 926. The Candidate who had passed in the RBI Preliminary Exam is eligible to sit for the Mains examination.
News as on 6th April 2020 – It is advised to the aspirants to check the RBI website regularly for any kind of update on the admit card.
Latest Update – RBI Assistant Main Examination is postponed due to the threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- 1 RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card
RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card
The RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2020 for the mains examination will be delayed as the examination was postponed due to the spread of Corona-Virus and we will share the details related to the RBI Main Admit Card once it gets published on the official website of RBI. Aspirants are requested to check the official website on a daily basis to stay updated with the RBI Admit Card 2020 news.
Please be informed that RBI would release the admit card only on online mode so the candidate does not expect the admit card to be delivered to their respective addresses. Aspirants need to enter their registration number in order to download RBI Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card.
Check Latest Update –
Important Points Related to RBI Assistant Main Exam
|Recruitment Board||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Main Examination Date||Not Yet Declared|
|Total No. of Post||926|
|Main Exam Hall Ticket Release Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Vacancies||All branches of RBI across India|
|Official Website of RBI||www.rbi.org.in|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Credentials Printed on RBI Mains Admit Card
All Students are requested to check the guidelines printed on the backside of the RBI Main Hall Ticket and the list of details printed on the admit card is given below:
- Candidate Name
- Roll number of a candidate
- Examination Venue
- Examination Date
- Post applied for
- Father’s Name
- Exam Time
Steps to Download Reserve Bank of India Assistant Mains Admit Card- 2020
- The First Step is to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- The Second Step is to search for the [email protected] section at the bottom of the website.
- The Third Step is to click on the current vacancy tab of the website.
- The Fourth Step is to check the call letter of RBI Main Admit Card 2020 form the list of call letters.
- The Fifth Step is to log in with the required details to download the RBI Main Hall Ticket.
- At the end, you are requested to take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Examination Pattern For RBI Mains Examination
The detailed view of the RBI Main Exam 2020 is given in a tabular form:
|Serial NO.||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time (Minutes)|
RBI Main Language Proficiency Test 2020
RBI will conduct a language proficiency test for those aspirants who had passed in the mains examination. The test will conduct a few days after the RBI Main Examination 2020. The test will conduct in the official/local language of the respective state. The list of state-wise language is given below:
|State Name (City)||Language|
Important Points To Remember For RBI Main Exam 2020
- Aspirants have to pass in each subject of the main examination to proceed further for the Language Proficiency Test.
- For every wrong answer in the RBI Main Examination 2020 will leads to a deduction of ¼th marks.
- Aspirants need to submit their biometric at the time of entering the examination hall and at the time of exit from the exam hall, the official will match the biometric of a candidate registered at the time of entering into the exam hall.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the bio-metric of an aspirant then the decision to disqualify remains with the official of the RBI.
Frequently Asked Question’s
What is the official website of the Reserve Bank of India to check RBI Main Admit Card 2020?
One can visit www.rbi.org.in to check any kind of update related to the RBI Exam 2020.
By when we can expect the RBI Admit Card 2020 to get released?
There is no official news on the release date of the admit card but can expect to get released by the mid of March 2020. We request to all the aspirants to check the RBI website regularly.
What is the pay-scale of the RBI Assistant officer?
After getting selected in the RBI Assistant Recruitment one can expect a pay-scale of Rs 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances which include House rent allowance, Transport allowance, etc.
What are the documents required to enter in the examination hall?
A valid Government-issued ID card such as Pan Card, Voter Id Card, Aadhar Card, etc required to enter the exam hall.
What is the date for the RBI Main Exam 2020?
There is no fixed date of examination scheduled by the Reserve Bank Of India but as now of now the exam has been postponed due to the spread of corona-virus and the date of the main examination will be declared by the RBI through public notification.
Information provided to you through this article is helpful for you to know about all the key points related to RBI Assistant Main Admit Card 2020. For any queries do post in the comment section of the website.