West Bengal Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020: The Board had invited the Indian citizen to apply for the Grade-11 Staff Nurse examination for the 8159 vacant posts in the month of July 2019. The date to release the online admits card will be announced shortly through the official website of the Board i.e. www.wbhrb.in. In this article, we will discuss the examination pattern, how to download West Bengal Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020, required documents, and eligibility criteria for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II.
Latest Update as on 6th April 2020 – Aspirants are requested to check the WBHRB portal to get the latest update on the Staff Nurse Recruitment.
We are constantly working to provide you the best available information related to WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II and whenever the admit card will get released on the official website, then you will be notified about the same.
NOTE- Post released by WBHRB for Staff Nurse Grade-II is a temporary post but can be turned into permanent in the future.
New – Admit Card for the post of Staff Nurse Grade-II is going to release in the month of June 2019. Aspirants are requested to stay updated with all the official notification.
Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Admit Card 2020
Download the admit card for the examination of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is easier and aspirants are advised to download the admit card prior to the date of examination to avoid any type of hassle. The steps to Download WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card Recruitment under the Advt. No. R/SN/65(1)/2019 is given below:
- Firstly the candidate needs to open the official website of the recruitment board i.e. www.wbhrb.in.
- Go to the career section of the website.
- Click on the WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Admit Card link.
- Fill all the required details like mobile number, date of birth to proceed further.
- Now you can download the admit card and take the printout for future reference.
List of Vacancies in West Bengal Grade-II Staff Nurse:
WBHRB-Staff Burse Grade-II Important Details
|Vacancy||Staff Nurse Grade-II|
|Total Number of Vacancy||8159|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||Will be announced shortly|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Eligibility For Staff Nurse Grade-II
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the examination for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade-II.
- The individual who had cleared General Nursing and Midwifery/ B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic. (Nursing) passed from any Nurse Training colleges which are affiliated by Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Any Individual who can speak and write Bengali/ Nepali Language.
- Registration from West Bengal Nursing Council as a Male/ Female Midwifery.
- Age Should be between 18 to 39 years for the unreserved category.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Reservation of Seats
- Relaxation in the age will be given to the reserved category such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class (OBC), and a Person with Disability under the Central Government rule.
- Reservation in the post of Staff Nurse Grade-II is 33% of the total seats will be given to the B.sc passed females.
- There is a reservation of 2% in seats to the females who had passed the regular post basic B.sc Nursing from the recognized college.
- 65% reservation in seats who had cleared General Nursing and Midwifery in which 58.5% reservation is for female candidates and rest 6.5% for the male aspirants.
Documents Required In WBHRB 2020 Recruitment
Admission in WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II is subject to verification of all required documents at the time of admission. Documents required to be produced at the admission time are given below:
- Candidate belonging to the reserved category such as Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste, and Other Backward Classes needs to show the certificate of caste affiliated by [ the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 06.04.1995 read with B.C.W. Dept. Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010].
- Candidate needs to submit the age proof certificate to the concerning authority when asked by them. If a candidate failed to provide the certificate then it can lead to seat transfer to any other candidate.
- Candidate belonging to the PWD Category needs to submit a valid proof governed under West Bengal Person with Disability Act, 1999.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Examination Date 2020
We know that the candidates are waiting for the examination date in order to prepare hard for the Staff Nurse Grade –II exam, students are advised to check all the previous year question to get a hint of the examination pattern and we advised to the aspirant to regularly visit the official website of the WBHRB i.e. www.wbhrb.in for all new updates.
Expected Pay-scale For WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II
- The Candidate who gets selected for the post of Staff Nurse Grade-II will be paid according to the pay scale set by WBHRB Board.
- The pay scale varies between Rs 7,100 – 37,700 (Grade Pay – Rs 3,600).
- Dearness Allowance (D.A) will be given according to the Government rule.
Distribution of Marks To The Post Of Staff Nurse Grade-II
|A Candidate who score marks between 51 to 55will be given an additional 2 marks Subject to a maximum of 20 marks||Extra marks will be given according to their experience. 6 months- 1 year (10 marks), 1- 1.5 years (15 marks), 1.5- 2 years (20 marks), more than 2 years (maximum 25 marks)||Maximum 15 marks can be obtained from the interview||Total Marks-100|
Frequently Asked Question
What is the total number of vacancies for the WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Post?
The total number of vacancies is 8159.
What is the official website to download the admit card and to check the result for the WBHRB?
The official website of the WBHRB Board is www.wbhrb.in
When would the board release the admit card for the examination of Staff Nurse Grade-II?
WBHRB will start the release of the admit card from the month of June 2020.
Will there be any reservation in seats for the female candidates?
Yes, there will be a reservation for the female aspirant is given below:
Reservation for the B.sc passed females in the post of Staff Nurse Grade-II is 33% of the total seats.
The females who had passed the regular post basic B.sc Nursing from the recognized college will be given a reservation of 2% in seats.
58.5% reservation is for a female candidate who had cleared General Nursing and Midwifery.
Students enrolled for the examination of Staff Nurse Grade-II Examination will get the latest updates on the West Bengal Staff Nurse Admit Card by us whenever it got released by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, so we request you to please follow our page and don’t hesitate to ask any query regarding WBHRB in the comment section.