AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021: All India Council Of Technical Education has launched the Pragati scheme it is a government scholarship scheme for all the meritious girls. The government holds this scholarship program every year and distribute around 5,000 scholarships to all the girls for pursuing technical education, by launching this scheme government provide Rs 50,000
Latest (31 December 2021): Today is the last day to apply for the Pragati Scholarship. The link to apply for the scholarship is available below.
The last submission date for the application is 30th November 2021, the defective verification is open till 15th December 2021 and institute verification will also be open till 15th December 2021. All the students who want to apply for the scholarship can fill the application form by visiting the official website of the national scholarship program. All the related information will be given in this article, read the full article to know more about it.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021
The submission of application for the AICTE Pragati scholarship is available till 30th November 2021. All the applicants can visit the official website of the national scholarship program.
|Article type||AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021|
|Scheme launched by||All India Council Of Technical Education|
|last date of application submission||31st December 2021|
|Scholarship amount||Rs 50,000|
|objective||to provide education to meritious girls|
Objective Of Pragati Scholarship
The main objective of the Pragati scholarship is to provide scholarships to meritious girls. Who wants to make their career better but are unable to do so. The government has launched this scholarship scheme for girls to achieve their dreams and their goals in life and to make their future better. This will encourage girls to pursue technical and management education it will also maintain the technical level of the country. If candidates want to apply for the scholarship program then you have to visit the official website of the national scholarship program (NSP) and apply for the scholarship program.
This scholarship program will empower the women with knowledge, this is a beginning to make a girl’s life better in terms of education, by providing them with some technical education, to boost their confidence and to make them self-dependent.To make this happen the government has made this Pragati scholarship program, for all the praiseworthy girls.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
There are some eligibility criteria for the students who are applying for the scholarship program. The one who falls under these eligibility criteria will be eligible for the scholarship. Below are the eligible criteria.
- The girl should admitted to the first year of diploma degree programm.
- The scholarship will be provided to maximum two girls of one family.
- The family income of the girl should not be more then 8 lack per annum as per the current financial year.
- There should be valid income certificate issued by the government.
Procedure To Apply For The AICTE Pragati Scholarship
The Pragati scholarship is implemented for all the girls who are capable of achieving their dreams but do not get any chance, so the government has come up with a huge initiative for all the meritious girls to provide scholarships for the betterment of their future. All the aspirant candidates can apply for the scholarship program. Below is the procedure to apply for the scholarship.
- To apply for the scholarship you have to first visit the official website of national scholarship portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- After you have visited the official website the home page will appear before you on your computer screen,now under the UGC Scheme click on the All India council for technical education (AICTE)
- After you have clicked on the All India council for technical education (AICTE) link you will be able to see the pragati scholarship scheme,now read the guidline of the scheme and then click on continue button.
- After you have read the guidlines and clcked on continue button now you will get the password and application id on your registered mobile number.
- After you get your application id and password now you have to login to the nsp portal and enter your application id and password on it.And then the application form will appear,fill the appliction form carefully.
- After filling the application form candidates have to attach the required documents with the application form.
- By following above procedure you can fill your application form for pragati scholarship scheme
Documents Required For Scholarship Program
Some important documents are required for applying for the Pragati scholarship program. Below is the list of the documents required for applying to the scholarship program.
- 10th class marksheet of candidate
- 12th class marksheet of candidate
- Income certificate candidate’s family
- Candidate’s first year degree/diploma certificate issued by the admission authority.
- Aadhar card
- Signature of a candidate
- Candidate;s passport size photograph.
- Asigned declaration from candidate’s parents which states that all the information given by the candidate is true and if found any falt in the information then the amount can be refunded by the candidate
- Candidate’s caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC etc.)
- Candidates bank details ,passbook which consistes of IFSC code,name,account number,candidate’s passport size photograph signed by the manager.
- Candidate’s tuition fee receipt is also required.
Amount Of Scholarship
There is a certain amount which is decided by the government to award it to the deserving candidates.
- The amount of Rs 50,000 per annum will be given to the candidate a maximum 4 year for first year admitted students and maximum 3 year for the second year admitted student through lateral entry.
- There is no need to attach the documents while you are availing the benefits.
- After the selection process is done the scholarship amount will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode on annual basis.
Criteria Of Selection For AICTE Pragati Scholarship.
- The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list by qualifying for the examination and getting admission in the technical degree course in any AICTE approved College/University/institute.
- The selection will be done on the basis of mark obtained by the candidate in 12th class.The candidate who qualify the 12th standard will get admission in first year or second year of college.
- The state wise merit list will be designed as per the scholarship alloted in the point number 3.0 above.