AIEEA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2021: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Government of India has conducted the All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) for UG and PG 2021. A total of 46 agricultural University is taking part in this examination, after the declaration of the result the seat is allotted to the deserving candidate. The second seat allotment process will be done on 26th November 2021, candidates can visit the official website of the Indian Council of Agricultural research i.e. www.icar.org.in
Latest Update: The AIEEA second seat allotment result will be made available to aspirants today after 5.00 pm. The link to download the allotment letter will be available here after 5.00 pm.
The All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) for UG and PG 2021 will be conducted in four-round, Round 1,2,3, and mop-up rounds which will be discussed later in this article. The online registration for the counselling was started on 17th November 2021 and the last date of submitting the registration form was 22nd November 2021 candidates who have registered themselves for the counselling session can check the seat allotment result by visiting the official website To know more about it read the full article.
AIEEA 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2021
The All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) for UG and PG 2021 is an entrance level examination that will provide PhD program to all the aspirant candidates who have applied for the exam. The second round of seat allotment will be on 8th December 2021, NTA National Testing Agency is the examination authority for AIEEA. Candidates can visit the official website and look for the second seat allotment result.
|Article type||AIEEA 2nd seat allotment Result 2021|
|Name of the exam||All India Entrance Examination Admission (AIEEA) for UG and PG 2021|
|Name of exam conducting body||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Government of India|
|Examination authority||NTA National Testing Agency|
|First Seat Allotment Result||26th November 2021|
|Second Seat Allotment Result||8th December 2021|
|Third Seat Allotment Result||22nd December 2021|
|Fourth Seat Allotment Result ( Mop-up round)||7th January 2022|
|Total counselling round||4 rounds|
Procedure To Check 2nd seat allotment Result 2021
The seat allotment result will be available on the official website of the Indian Council Of agricultural research (ICAR) Government of India, all the candidates who have applied for the counselling session can check the seat allotment result on the official website. Below is the procedure to check the 2nd round seat allotment result 2021.
- To check the second round seat allotment result you have to first visit the official website of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) government of India i.e. www.icar.org.in
- After you have visited the official website of ICAR the homepage will appear before you on your computer screen, now search for the AIEEA 2nd round seat allotment result link on the home page.
- After you have clicked on the AIEEA 2nd round seat allotment result link a new page will open before you, now enter the required detail like your id and password and then click on the submit button.
- After you have entered your valid id and password and clicked on submit button, then the seat allotment result will display on your screen.
- Now check your seat allotment result and download the result for future use.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully check your AIEEA 2nd round seat allotment result 2021.
Procedure To download Seat Allotment Letter 2021
The seat allotment letter will be provided to all the selected candidates whose names will be on the seat allotment list. The allotment letter will be provided on the same day of the second round seat allotment result. Below is the procedure to download the allotment letter.
- To download the seat allotment letter you have to first visit the official website of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) government of India i.e. www.icar.org.in
- After you have visited the official website of ICAR the homepage will appear before you on your computer screen, there you will see a section called important links on that section you have to click on application login link.
- Now after you have clicked on the application login option you have to then enter the required information like application number, password, captcha code, and then click on the login option after filling in the details.
- After you have entered the required details on the application login, then a new page will open which consists of the seat allotment letter, download your allotment letter and take a printout of it for future use and save it for the document verification.
AIEEA Allotted College 2021
All the candidates who have qualified the result and has also gotten their names in the second round seat allotment result will get the seat allotment letter, candidates have to report to the allotted college within a given time and date, the candidate has to complete the document verification in the allotted college so candidates must reach the college in time for the document verification remember to carry all your important documents with you in your allotted college.
The one who fails to reach the college in the given date and time or have delayed the process the authority will straightaway cancel the seat allotment process of the candidate, and then the seat will be allotted to another deserving candidate. The document verification will be done for all the eligible and selected candidates the seat will be allotted to all the candidates. Below are the following documents that candidates have to carry on the day of the seat allotment process.
- Class 10th Marksheet of the candidate
- Class 12th mark sheet of the candidate
- Candidate’s ICAR admit card, online application form, seat allotment letter, choice filled by ICAR
- Character certificate of a candidate
- Caste certificate of a candidate (SC/ST/OBC/Gen and EWS) candidates
- Passport size photograph of candidate
- Id proof of the candidate like ( Aadhar card, pan card, voter id card, driving license) any one of the ids proofs
- Domicile certificate of candidate
- Medical certificate of candidate
- Transfer certificate of the candidate
- Bank passbook of the candidate.
- Date of birth if not mention in the marksheet
Schedule For Online Counselling
There will be a total of four rounds for counseling in the first three rounds there will be uploading of documents and the seat allotment process, submission of fee, verifying of the documents the candidate will be allotted the seat according to their preferences, and the last round which is mop-up round the vacant seats are filled in this round and for this, there is the different registration process, the one who first register will be given the seat. After all three rounds are cleared then the vacant seats are filled in the last round.