Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online form: The Indian Air Force has published a recruitment notification. It is for the posting of Agniveervayu under the Agneepath Scheme. For this purpose, the authority invites applications from unmarried male candidates. Indian and Nepalese candidates can apply for the recruitment. For this, the authority will start the online registration on 7 November 2022. All interested candidates have to apply before the closing date i.e. 23 November. Therefore, to help our readers in understanding the recruitment terms and conditions, we published this article.
On this page, you can find all the important information on Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form. So, start reading the article to gather information on eligibility, the application process, and more.
- 1 Air Force AgniveerVayu Online Form 2022
- 2 Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form
Air Force AgniveerVayu Online Form 2022
The authority has decided to opt for the Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form. For this, a link will be activated on the official web portal. Through that, you can complete the online application process. It is mandatory to complete and submit the application form before the deadline. Because the authority will not accept the application after the last date. Aside from this, you need to provide authentic information. If you give false information then the authority can cancel your application at any stage.
Once the Indian Airforce Agniveer application process is complete, the authority will start further stages of the selection process. The selected candidates will be called Agniveervayu.
You can add our website to your bookmark list for daily updates. We will provide the application form link on this page as well. So make sure you visit our site regularly.
indianairforce.nic.in Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Concerned Authority||Air Force|
|Under||Agneepath Scheme 2022|
|Mode of Selection||Selection Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Window||7th November 2022|
agniveer vayu.cdac Application 2022: Key Dates
|Start of Online Application Form||7th November 2022|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||23 November 2022|
|Date of Examination||18 to 24 Jan 2023|
Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Agniveer Bharati, you have to meet all the eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fall under the indianairforce.nic.in Agniveer Airforce eligibility criteria are not selected for the selection process. However, your eligibility is only temporary. Your final selection depends on your overall performance. Thoroughly read the following points to ensure you can apply for the recruitment or not.
Agniveer Airforce Qualification
For Candidates with Science Stream
- The candidates must have completed their intermediate education.
- Must have passed the examination in the following subjects:
- Maths, English, Physics, and English.
- The candidates must have scored at least 50% marks altogether and 50% individually in the English subject.
- Completion of a three years diploma in engineering. The certificate should be recognized by the government.
- The diploma should be in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Instrumental Technology
- Information Technology
- Passed the final examination with 50% marks in total and 50% marks in English in the diploma (10/12th if English was not a subject in the diploma course)
- Completed and passes the final examination of a two-year vocational course with non-vocational subjects i.e. Mathematics and Physics.
- Should have scored 50% marks in the final examination and 50% separately in the English subject. (Or in 10/12th)
For Non-Science Candidates
- Should have completed the school to the 12th standard from the recognized school board.
- Should have passed the examination in any stream with 50% marks in total. Along with this, must have scored 50% marks individually in the English subject.
- Completion of a two-year vocational course from the board listed as COBSE.
- Obtained a minimum of 50% in the final examination and 50% marks in the English subject as well.
Agniveer Airforce Age limit
- The candidate must be born on or between 27 June 2022 and 27 December 2005
- The maximum upper age limit is 21 years
Compulsory Medical Standards
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 152.5 cm.
- The chest expansion of the candidate should be 5 cm.
- The weight of the candidate should be proportionate to their age and height.
- Should have good dental health.
- Hearing ability should be normal.
- Should be physically and mentally healthy.
- Candidates who have undergone Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) are not eligible.
To complete the agniveer vayu.cdac application process successfully you have to upload some documents. You have to scan these documents properly so that they are visible and clear. Agneepath yojana forms are incomplete without these documents. Therefore, you must keep these documents ready. Scan the documents as per your qualifications:
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Three-Year Diploma in Engineering Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet (If English was not a subject in the Diploma course)
- Two-Year Vocational Course Certificate
- Non-Vocational Course Mark Sheet (English, Physics, and Maths)
- Recent Coloured Passport Size Photograph (10 KB to 50 KB). Should not be taken before April 2022.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression (10 KB to 50 KB)
- Candidate’s Signature (10 KB to 50 KB)
- Candidate’s Parent’s Signature (If the age of the candidate is below 18 years)
- Mark Sheets depicting marks of English in Diploma Course. (If the candidate has completed the diploma course) OR 10th 12th certificate if English was not a subject in Diploma.
Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form
It is mandatory for the candidates to have a valid mobile number and email id. Aside from this, providing an Aadhaar card number is also compulsory. However, it is not compulsory for the candidates from J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya. We advise you to keep all the important documents in front to enter the correct details on the IAF Agniveer application form. Before filling out the application form make sure you have read the Agniveer Vayu eligibility criteria. Here you can check the complete instructions for completing the application process.
- Start the process by visiting the official site i.e. https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/
- From the homepage, open the relevant link to the application form.
- Then enter details for online registration and click on the submit button.
- After that, fill in the remaining details of the application form.
- Once that is done, upload all the required documents as per the given instructions.
- Before submission, verify the accuracy of the entries.
- After that, proceed to make an online payment of the examination fee.
- With that being your last step, your application process is complete.
- Lastly, remember to download your form and make a hard copy as well.
Air Force Agneepath Examination Fee
When you register online, a certain fee amount is paid for completing the process. All the candidates will pay an amount of Rs. 250/-. You can submit it through payment gateways using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking. You can also submit the fee through challan. It can be paid at any branch of Axis Bank. Moreover, the application will be cancelled in case of non-submission of the examination fee.
Agniveer Airforce Selection Process
After the completion of the application process, the authority will conduct the online test in three phases. For this, the authority has stated that the online examination will start from 24th July 2022 onward. Candidates have to pass all stages in order to be appointed as agniveer vayu.cdac. You have to pass the following stages successfully for the final selection:
- Online Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test I
- Adaptability Test II
- Medical Examination
Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form: Key Links
After the enrollment, the authority will provide military training. It will be as per the requirement of the Air Force.
Agniveer Vayu will get 30 days of leave annually.
The monthly package for the first year is Rs. 30,000/-. Which will amount to Rs. 40,000 by the fourth year.
Thank you for staying with us until the end. We hope this article provided all the important information to interested candidates.