AISSEE 2023 Application Form: The Sainik School Society conducts the entrance exam every year for admission in classes 6th and 9th. The entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency every year. The NTA is all set to organize the All India Sainik School Entrance Test for the session 2023-24.
The officials haven’t released any official notification related to the AISSEE 2023-23 session yet. Candidates who will qualify the exam will get admission to Sainik School. Candidates are recommended to read the article till the end to get detailed information regarding the admission form, required documents, etc.
AISSEE 2023 Application Form
Sainik School admission application form will be available for the candidates only for a given period. Once the time gets over then no application form will be accepted by the school authority. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the application form as it will be needed in the admission procedure. Through the article, applicants will get the latest updates on the application form and other things. The link to get the application form is available below.
AISSEE 2023 Admission: Highlights
|Authority name||Sainik School Society|
|School name||Sainik School|
|Examination name||All India Sainik School Entrance Exam|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Application form dates||21 October 2022|
|Classes||Classes 6th and 9th|
|Location||All over India|
Important Dates of AISSEE Admission 2023
|Commencement of online application form||21 October|
|Last date to fill out the online application form||5 December|
|Availability of Admit Card||TBA|
|Examination date||8 Jan 2023|
|Publication of answer key||–|
|Declaration of the result||–|
AISSEE 2023 admission procedure
Applicants who don’t know how to fill out the dorm or have any confusion in any steps of the application form can check out the steps provided below to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website of AISSEE www.aissee.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Apply for AISSEE 2023’.
- Then, click on the option of New Registration.
- Read all the instructions and click on the Proceed option.
- Enter your details like name, parent’s name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in the personal details move to the next section i.e., contact details.
- Enter your contact and your current address details.
- Then enter your permanent address. If it is the same as the current address then click on that option.
- Fill in the password section and make sure to enter the security in case you forget the password.
- Lastly, enter the security pin, review it and submit the form.
- The Application number will be made available to you. Make sure to note down it.
- And the registration process will be done.
- After filling out the registration form, click on the Complete Application Form.
- Then fill in your details carefully.
- And enter all the details of ‘Applied for’ i.e., exam date. exam centre, class, etc.
- Enter the details of the previous education qualification.
- After that enter some additional information and the parent’s income details.
- Enter the security pin and submit the form.
- Go to the next step i.e., Upload the Document
- Upload all the required documents in the required size.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Then go to the last step which is ‘Pay exam fee’.
- Select the payment mode, mobile number, etc. and submit the final form.
- And the final application will appear on the screen. Take a printout of it for future use.
Required documents for application form
Applicants will have to submit the required documents after filling the application form. The size of required documents should be in the required size. Following is the list of documents with the required size that will be needed while filling the application form:
|Domicile certificate & Date of Birth certifcate||100 to 400 kb|
|Scanned signature||4 to 30 kb|
|Scanned photograph||10 to 200 kb|
|Thumbprint||10 to 50 kb|
|Category certificate||If applicable|
Quick Links of AISSEE Admission 2023
|Check here||AISSEE Official Portal|
|Available Now||AISSEE Application Form 2023|
|Download||AISSEE Information Bulletin|