AKTU Time Table 2022: Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow has officially released the UG, PG, Diploma, Degree Odd Sem examination datesheet for the academic session of 2022 on their official website. Due to the rise in the cases of Omicron, students were asked to conduct Odd/Even Sem exams online which made the University to postponed the examination but after a brief discussion, it was decided that the exams will be held offline only. Now the Odd/Even 1st,3rd,5th Sem exam from 28th Dec 2021 to 15th Jan 2022. Students who want to know more about the AKTU Datesheet 2022 can also visit the University official website. Read the article given below to know more about the AKTU Time Table 2022.
AKTU Time Table 2022
Along with the Odd/Even Sem timetable, the University has also uploaded the AKTU Odd/Even Sem admit card which can be downloaded from the official website aktu.ac.in. As the AKTU TimeTable has been released so students without wasting any time you are guided to pull up their socks and start preparing for the exams. We wish you all the best for your exams and are also advised to stay in touch with the university for updates/notifications.
AKTU Datesheet 2022: Highlights
|University Name||Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Exam Name||Odd/Even Exam|
|Article Category||Time Table|
|Sem||1st, 3rd, 5th|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Degree|
|Availibility of Time Table||Available|
Process to download AKTU Time Table 2022?
With the help of the following steps, you’ll be able to download the AKTU/UPTU Time Table 2022:
- After landing on the AKTU’s official website (aktu.ac.in), click on the ‘Circulars’ option available on top of the page.
- On the circulars page, directly go to Page No.5 and select the option of ‘Final Examination Schedule for Odd Sem Session 2021-22’ will be given.
- Tick on that option highlighted with a pink arrow and a pdf file will directly get genereated on a new page.
- Read the exam dates carefully and download the file by taping on the download clip art available on right side of the file.
- You can also takeout the hard copy of the AKTU/UPTU Time Table 2022 for managing the time better.
Pointers mentioned inside the AKTU Time Table
- Exam Date.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Timing.
- Paper Code.
AKTU Time Table 2022: Key Pointers
- Download the time table few days before the commencement of exams so that you can prepare a chart about how much time you will give to each subject.
- Before preparing for the exam make sure that you read the correct date and exam name so that you dont face any kind of problems on the examination day.
- Read the instructions carefully if mentioned inside the AKTU 2022 time table.
- Stay connected with the official website to keep track about any new updates regarding the AKTU Time Table 2022.
- Make sure that you carry your admit card along with you on the examination day, otherwise you won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website or the Class Cordinator will give the Admit Card.
- Student who’ll score higher in the Odd/Even Sem exam will be promoted to next semester.
AKTU/UPTU Datesheet 2022: Links
|AKTU Odd/Even Sem Time Table||Click Here|
Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) formerly known as UPTU was established by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The total number of affiliated colleges was 49 in the year 2000 which has now gone up to 756 and still growing. AKTU also conducts the State level Entrance Examination U.P.S.E.E. for admission to various programs in institutions affiliated to AKTU and some Universities of the state. University aims to provide and upgrade education, training and research in fields of technical education, and to create entrepreneurship and a conducive environment for the pursuit of technical education in close co-operation with industries.
Phone No: 0522-2336805.
Working Hours: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
We hope that you got satisfied after reading this article and also collected the information which you were looking for related to AKTU Time Table 2022. Students if you still have any kind of doubts then feel free to drop your comments below in the comment section. Thank you for visiting our website.