Allahabad University Result 2020: The Allahabad University is going to announce the BA, B.Sc, and B.com 1st 2nd and 3rd Semester in the month of June 2020 on the official website of the University. Allahabad University Result 2020 will be notified to all the students of the university through the public notification.
Update as on 30th March 2020 – Candidates are requested to check the university website to check updates on the result.
Latest Update – The Result which has been not released for Allahabad University will be announced soon on the official website of the university.
All the candidates are requested to check the website at every regular interval of time to get updated with the result update. The University will conduct the UG examination in the month of March 2020 and students can download Allahabad University admit card which had been released by the university in the previous month.
- 1 Allahabad University Result 2020
Allahabad University Result 2020
There are thousands of aspirants who have registered for the Allahabad University Exam 2020 at various campuses of the university. Allahabad University Examination Result for BA, B.COM courses will be published online. Students need to log in with the help of roll number on the result page of the website to view their scorecard. The students who will fail to pass the examination will be given a chance to appear for the back examination.
Any student who wanted to check the university result will also be given a chance their answer sheet through the Allahabad University Re-evaluation Process. We will learn about the revaluation process in detail towards the next part of the article. Private Students will also able to check their result through the official website of Allahabad University i.e. www.allduniv.ac.in
An Overview Of Allahabad University Exam Result
- The result for the regular/private section student will be updated on the official website.
- There will application fees for the scrutiny process.
- Students have to apply for the re-evaluation process within stipulated time set by the Allahabad University.
- The result of the re-evaluation process will be available online to both regular and private students.
- The University will conduct a supplementary/back examination for the students who had failed in the examination.
The overall view of the Allahabad University Result is given in a tabular form :
|University Name||Allahabad University|
|Category||Allahabad University Result 2020|
|Expected Date For Allahabad University Result||June 2020|
|Exam Type||Annual/ Semester|
|Course||B.A, B.com, B.Sc|
Simple Steps to Check Allahabad University Result – 2020
The University will release the result for Regular / Private Students for part1, 2, 3 through their official website. All candidates are requested to check the all university notification to stay updated. Students can also go for the supplementary exam if he/she fails in the examination.
Some easy steps to download the scorecard are as follows:
- Needs to open the official website of Allahabad University from the browser.
- Check the Allahabad University result link on the homepage of the website.
- After clicking the result link then a new window will appear on the screen which will contain a list of results.
- Now you have to check for your course result link from the given result link.
- On the result page, there is a need to enter all the required details of the candidate such as roll number to view the result.
- At the last students are requested to download the result for future reference.
Important Information of the Allahabad University Mark-sheet
Once you download the Allahabad scorecard then you will able to check the information mentioned on the result card. The downloaded mark sheet will be a provisional mark sheet, so the students are requested to collect their original mark sheet from their respective colleges. The lists of details which will be printed on the result sheet are given below:
- Name of a Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Course Name
- Marks / Grade obtained in each subject
- A Grand total of the Marks
- Result Status e.g. Pass or Fail
The process to Apply For Allahabad University Re-evaluation 2020
Allahabad University Re-evaluation Process will commence after the result gets published for both the regular/private result. The students who would confidence in getting more marks as obtained during the checking of the answer sheet. The university will soon release the notification for the scrutiny process for BA, B.COM, B.Sc program after the result gets released.
The process to apply for the re-evaluation process is very simple as students need to download the application form from the university website or to acquire through the college campus.
- Students need to pay a fixed amount for the scrutiny process.
- The University will release the result within 1 month from the date of the result declared.
Can Check – HSSE Admit Card 2020
About Allahabad University
Allahabad University is one of the oldest universities in India established in the year 1887 located at the holy place Prayagraj. The whole credit to develop world-class University goes to Sir William Muir. The objective of the Allahabad University is given below:
- To create a healthy environment platform at the college campus for the students to learn new technology that creates competitiveness for the others.
- Create academic scholars that would work towards the betterment of society.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have to visit the Website of Allahabad University to view the result mark sheet and the official website of the university is www.allduniv.ac.in.
One can expect the B.com 3rd Semester result to be declared in the month of June 2020.
Students need to fill application form with the applicable fees which can be done online as well as offline and the result of re-evaluation will be declared within one month of the result declares.
The back examination result will release after the main exams result get declares.
For any questions related to Allahabad University Result 2020 post, you can write in the comment section of the page. We will happy to serve you better and quicker.