AP Epass Registration: As the state government of Andhra Pradesh imposed lockdown in its state due to COVID 19. The movement in the state is completely prohibited but if any citizens cannot avoid their movement then they need to apply for Epass, and for this, the Andhra Pradesh government has introduced a digital platform to facilitate citizens of AP where they can register themselves for Lockdown e pass. Such Epass can be applied for smooth transit within or outside the state. If you are looking to apply for AP Epass then read this article to collect all the information.
- 1 AP Epass Registration
- 2 AP Epass Registration Overview
- 3 How to register online for AP E Pass?
- 4 AP Epass: Instruction for applicant
- 5 AP Epass Registration and Status Links
- 6 FAQs
AP Epass Registration
The AP Lockdown E Pass application will be first scrutinized by the officials and once the application is approved then Epass will be issued to you which you need to carry along with ID proof during your movement. It is to be noted that the Epass is required only if you are traveling after the relaxation time.
Bank employees, doctors, medical staff, and other government officials are not required to apply for epass they just need to keep their Office ID with them and show it to the officials when they ask for it.
Also, people who are going to board the flight are exempted from this epass service and their flight ticket will act as Epass.
AP Epass Registration Overview
|Article About||Lockdown E pass|
|Mode of application||Online|
|department||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Benefits||Movement during lockdown and curfew|
Documents required for Andhra Pradesh Lockdown E pass
To complete the registration process for AP Epass applicants need to upload their documents and their details, in its absence your registration process wouldn’t proceed. So it’s a must for all to upload the requisite documents whose details are given below: –
- Applicant Identity proof (could be)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph of the applicant
What are the categories of travelers?
While registering for Epass you need to choose your travel category wisely viz. whether you are a
- Migrant worker
- Or have emergency/medical
How to register online for AP E Pass?
Residents of Andhra Pradesh or other state people who want to travel within or outside the state need to apply for travel epass which can be applied by following the process given below: –
Visit Official Website
- Citizens first need to open the official website
- As soon as the portal opens the application form will display on your screen
- Now you need to fill in the details one by one carefully
- Name of the applicant
- Select your gender by tapping on the radio button
- Enter your mobile number (mobile number should be active)
- Email (if any)
- Select the type of ID proof from the dropdown
- Next, enter the selected ID number
- Choose your traveler category
- Upload your photograph or you can also tap on the camera to click your picture on the go
- Select your movement type
- Travel within the state
- Travel outside the state
- Or travel from other states to AP
- Now you need to enter your present address details
- After this submit your destination address details
- Select the type of travel whether your journey is one way or round trip
- Enter the reason for travel
- Select type of transportation you will use during the journey
- If you choose your own arrangement then you need to select the type of vehicle from the dropdown and need to enter its registration number
- And if you choose public transport then mention its brief details
- In this, the applicant’s name and details are auto-fill but your need to give other details like whether you have any symptoms of fever or not and in recent past you have been quarantined or not.
- Also, if any other person is accompanying you then you need to provide its details for this just tap on the + sign and enter its complete details
- At last, read the declaration and tick the square box that you have agreed with the declaration.
- Enter the verification code that appears on the screen and submits the application form
- Once your form is submitted an acknowledgment slip will be generated which will carry the details you submitted and also the application number which will help you to check the status of your application number.
Note: During the form submission, if the application page is redirected and unable to proceed, then you must clear your web browser history and cache memory.
AP Epass: Instruction for applicant
- All individual and group need to apply for Epass for their movement in the state during the lockdown/curfew period
- Application submitted will be verified by the department and if they found that your purpose of the movement is genuine and need of the hour then they will issue you epass
- Once your epass application accepted by the department then you will be notified by the department through text message or email
- Save the acknowledgment file receive after submitting the application form
- You must understand that the acknowledgment slip cannot be used as a movement pass.
- Carry the supportive documents for the category you applied for
- Keep the original ID proof whose details you submitted in the application form
- If your application is rejected then the reason for cancellation will be mentioned in the details.
- People who are going to board the flight need not apply for Epass and their ticket can be used as an Epass.
How to track AP Epass Application status online?
After submitting the Lockdown Epass Application its status can be checked online by following the instruction given below: –
- Visit the official website
- As soon as the home page appears select the Track Application tab
- It will open a pop-up window where you can check application status in two ways
- Application reference number
- through OTP/Application details
- If opt through reference number then following steps to be followed:
- Enter the application reference number
- Select track through option
- Application submission date or application delivery date
- Now enter its details
- Lastly, enter the word verification and submit it
- Wait for a while and your application status will be on your screen
- If you opt through OTP/Application details then the following things you need to do
- Select the state name from the list
- After this select the service whose status you are looking for
- Enter the word verification code appear on the screen and submit it
- Now further you have two options to check the status
- The first is through OTP
- Through Application details
- If you choose through OTP then enter your mobile number and wait for the OTP
- Once OTP received enter the same in the space given
- And your Epass application status will be on your screen
- If you choose through application details
- Then you need to enter
- Applicant name
- Date of arrival at the destination
- Last 4 digit of your ID card number you submitted during the registration
- Press the submit tab and your application status appears on your screen.
AP Epass Registration and Status Links
|AP Epass||Apply Online|
|Check Status||Click here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Ask AP Police for any queries||Tweet Here|
|18+ COWIN Registration||Check here|
Any students, migrant workers, pilgrims, or others who have an emergency may apply for the epass for their movement within or outside the state.
Applicants need to provide their ID proof details and a photograph of the applicant.
People can apply for epass at Serviceonline.gov.in