AP GDS Result 2022: All the Applicants of the Andhra circle who applied for the AP Gramin Dak Seva’s vacancies can now check the result. The authorities have finally declared the result on the authorized portal. Read the article till the end to get the latest update regarding the AP GDS Result 2022.
Latest Update: The authorities have finally declared the result of AP Gramin Dak Sevak. The link to check the result is availabe in our aricle.
www.appost.in AP GDS Results 2022
Overview of AP GDS Result 2022 is shown inside the tabulated information below:
|Name of the Article||AP GDS Result 2022|
|Concerned Department||India Post|
|Ministry||Ministry of Communications|
|Division||Andhra Postal Circle|
|Number of Vacancies Released||2296 posts|
|AP GDS Result||Available|
|Result Declaration criteria||Merit List on the basis of Application assessment|
|Date of commencement||27th January 2021|
|Deadline||26th February 2021|
How to check the AP GDS Result 2022?
Post the release of the Result of AP GDS on the official website of the India Post, the applicants will require to access their AP GDS Result 2022 from the mentioned procedure below:
- Go to the Official website of India Post.
- From the menu bar click on the Results option being located on the right side
- Or you may scroll down and click on the Results Released section where once the AP GDS Result is out will be shown in it.
- Else your Andhra Pradesh Application will be located inside the Results under Process section whereby your state as shown in the image will be shown.
- Once functional the candidate will be able to click on the hyperlink to redirect to the result portal provided that the information of Registration Number along with the asked personal details is provided in order to obtain the information.
Also Read: Kerala GDS Result
Selection Criteria under AP Gramin Dak Seva
Under the AP Gramin Daka Seva, the Results of the Applicants for the recently released posts won’t undergo the selection on the basis of preliminary examinations but in place of that, there remains the assessment done on the basis of the personal and academic profile up to the secondary examinations. The selected candidates on the basis of the same are up for the selection for the merit list preparation and towards the Documents verification. Thus, the documents verification stage includes the information provided below:
- Marksheet of Secondary Examinations
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate
- Domicile of the applicant of the state currently residing in
- A copy of the Passport size photograph and the signature
- A ‘CCC’ or an equivalent certificate to show up Computer Basic qualification
- An identity proof certificate issued by the Government of India
AP GDS Merit List 2022- Particulars
The declaration of the AP GDS Result will be based on the release of the Merit list of the Andhra Division. Hence, the list will contain the information of the shortlisted candidates below:
- Name of the Postal circle
- Main branch and regional branch of the Postal services in the region
- Official name of the Applicant
- Designation of the Post which candidate applied for
- Caste Category of the applicant
- Application Number allotted to the candidate during the time of registration
- Display of Numbers or Percentage obtained in the assessment
A total number of 2296 posts were released in the month of January 2021 for Andhra Pradesh postal circle by the India Post Service.
The AP GDS Result 2022 comprises the declaration for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, and Assistant branch postmaster.
The Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Result is now available on the official portal.
To access the Result online: Go to the GDS Online Engagement Portal of India Portal>> Click on the Results option located beside Apply online in menu bar OR >> scroll down and check the Results Release/Results under process section>> Once link is functional and released it will be open the merit list in the portal>> candidate shall download the same and check his/Her name for shortlist.