AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result 2022: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) registration and the web options procedure has been completed and students who filled and appeared in the process were waiting for the AP ICET final seat allotment result. The seat allocation result is now available online. The officials have released the result on 21st Jan 2022 on their official portal.
Latest: The officials have published the seat allotment result today i.e., 21 January 2022. The link is given below to check the allocation result.
- 1 AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result 2022
- 2 How to download AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result?
- 3 Steps to download provisonal allotment letter 2022?
- 4 Andhra Pradesh ICET 2022: Self Reporting
AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result 2022
To download the final phase seat allotment result, the candidates have to enter their login details only those candidates will be considered as eligible who got themselves registered and cleared the web counselling session. The authority will not send any kind of hard copy of the result personally to the candidates home via any kind of post. Stay connected with this page, as we’ve provided some links and theoretical data that will be helpful for you in understanding the topic deeply.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Result: Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE),|
|Test Name||Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)|
|Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Courses Offered||MBS, MCA|
|Posting Date||21st January 2022|
How to download AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result?
- On the AP ICET’s page, search for the link of ‘Final Phase seat allotment result 2022’.
- After getting succesfull in locating it, tap on it and enter the details like: Hall Ticket number and date of birth.
- Then tick on ‘Login’ box.
- Check all the particulars and then download the file.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Seat Allotment: Process
After the completion of web options, the candidates have been allotted seats into the colleges according to their respective choices or marks they scored in the ICET. The university has posted the provisional allotment letter on the official website that can be downloaded from the candidate’s login id only. Without the allotment letter, the candidate’s will not get permission to enter the college premises and the further procedures.
Steps to download provisonal allotment letter 2022?
The various steps to download the AP ICET provisional allotment letter are:
- When you’ll land on APSCHE’s official page (sche.ap.gov.in), click on ‘AP ICET- 2022’ box.
- You’ll arrive on AP ICET’s web page.
- On the left side of the under the box of ‘Forms’, you’ll see many options and then tap on ‘AP ICET provisonal allotment letter’.
- Tap on it and enter the details asked to download the provisional letter.
- After taking out the print out, keep it safe untill the reporting day.
The link to download provisional allotment letter will also be present in the front of ‘Important Announcement’ box. The provisional allotment letter will not have any kind of connection with the final allotment letter and the candidates will not be allowed to raise or submit any kind of grievances about the final allotment letter.
Facts available inside AP ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result
- Venue name, date & time,
- Candidates name,
- Roll number,
- Date of Birth,
- Marks scored in ICET,
- Final Remark (Pass/Fail).
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2022: Self Reporting
After downloading the provisional allotment letter, the candidate will be provided with a separate option ‘SELF REPORTING TO THE COLLGE-ONLINE’ to report to the allocated college. The self-reported candidates have to show their separate allotment letter to report at the college.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Result: Prime Links
|Allotment Result (College-Wise)||Click Here|
|Allotment letter||Click Here|
|User Manual||Click Here|
The Bottom Lines
We hope you appreciated our work and received all kinds of details linked with the seat allotment for more updates, keep visiting our website.