AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: To give a small contribution towards state security should be the aim of every resident. To participate towards this noble cause, the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh accept application forms for Police Constable at various units of the Police Department.
The SLPRB officials will open the AP Police Constable application window from 30th Nov 2022 at 03:00 pm. It will get close on 28th Dec 2022. The applicants are supposed to submit their AP PC recruitment form 2022 through an online medium from slprb.ap.gov.in. The dates of the remaining events related to SLPRB AP PC recruitment 2022 are available below.
To get in-depth data about the AP Police Constable results 2022, check out the article mentioned in the remaining parts of the article.
- 1 AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- 2 AP Police Constable Eligibility Requirements 2022
- 3 How to apply online for the AP PC application form 2022?
- 4 FAQs
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
The submission of multiple పోలీస్ కష్టాల్, ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ by the applicant will not be appreciated by the recruitment cell. No offline medium for submitting the slprb.ap.gov.in Police Constable 2022 recruitment form will be accepted by the board. The AP Police Constable 2022 recruitment form should share legitimate details and must be submitted within the due dates. Explore the secondary topics about the Police Constable, Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2022 then go through the sections explained below.
slprb.ap.gov.in Police Constable Form 2022: Overview
|Commission Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Department Name||Police Department|
|Category||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men & Women)|
SCT PC (Andhra Pradesh Special Police) (Only Male candidates)
|Post Code||SCT PC (Civil): 21|
SCT PC (APSP) (Male): 23
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Article Type||Application Form/Online Form|
|Online Form Submission||30th Nov 2022 to 28th Dec 2022|
|Online Form Fee||General: Rs.300|
|Admit Card Availability||09th Jan 2023|
|Prelims Date||22nd Jan 2023|
|PMT & PET Dates||TBA|
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పోలీస్ కష్టాల్ భర్తీ 2022
The distribution of offered vacancies in the different units that come under the Andhra Pradesh Police Department can be recognised from the table that is available below. It will share with you the total number of vacancies offered to each unit. One of the important facts that needed to be shared about the vacancies is that they are provisional. They might encounter changes due to unknown changes. Make sure that you don’t miss examining the image uploaded below to learn about the vacancies distribution:
AP Police Constable Eligibility Requirements 2022
The detailed data about the ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పోలీస్ కష్టాల్ eligibility criteria’s can be collected from the contents mentioned in the tabulated form below:
|Common Criteria’s||(a) The participant must hold the citizenship of our country along with the domicile certificate of the state. |
(b) For the postcode of 21 both genders are eligible to apply. However, for postcode 23, only male candidates are eligible to apply.
|Educational Qualifications Criteria||(a) They must’ve passed the Intermediate or its equivalent examination from the board/council recognised by the State government. In the case of the reserved category, the applicant must be a holder of Class 10th or its equivalent examination.|
|Age Limit||(a) The age of the resident from another state must lie between 18 years to 24 years. |
(b) The resident of the state must’ve attained the age of 18 years to 32 years as on 01st July 2022.
|Upper Age Relaxation||(a) Reserved Category & State government employee: 05 years|
(b) Individuals who served the three security forces: 03 years
(c) To get the advantage of the upper age relaxation, they need to attach the scanned copy of their category certificate to the application form.
How to apply online for the AP PC application form 2022?
- Commence the application process by opening SLPRB’s official website i.e. slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Tick on the ‘Recruitment’ box available in the blue box.
- Move the cursor towards the right side and the ‘Apply Online’ column will be available.
- Inside the column tick on the ‘Click Here’ tab.
- The Andhra Pradesh Police Constable registration form 2022 will get open.
- Fill out the particulars inside the registration form and tick on ‘Submit‘.
- You will be assigned login credentials.
- To complete the application process, press on the ‘Click Here’ available under the ‘My Application’ section.
- Start filling in the details inside the application form as per the requirements along with the documents & payment of the fee.
- Post the submission of the application form, make sure that take out’s printout and keep it safe and secure until the completion of the recruitment process.
Documents for AP Police Constable Application
The recruitment body will immediately reject the slprb.ap.gov.in Police Constable Form submitted in the absence of documents as per the prescribed format. The names of those essential documents that must be attached inside the పోలీస్ కష్టాల్, ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ 2022 అప్లికేషన్ ఫారం can be collected from the pointers below:
- Scanned passport-size photograph, signature & left thumb impression.
- Scanned file of Class 10th/12th marksheet & certificate.
- Birth certificate, Category certificate & Domicile certificate.
- Scanned copy of any one of the government IDs.
SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Links
|Check Out||SLPRB’s Home Page|
|Link Active now||Registration Portal| Login Portal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Applicants must register at the portal followed by the Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
Yes, applicants will get the chance to modify some fields inside the application form during the application process.
All the applicants who are passionate to apply for the AP PC post 2022 are informed that the last date to submit the respective form is 28th Dec 2022 via online medium.