AP Polycet 2023: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh will hold Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (Polycet) 2023. All the candidates interested in pursuing the diploma course will have to register themselves on the official portal. The application window is now available for all candidates. Read the article completely to grasp the knowledge of the application process as well as the eligibility criteria for AP Polycet.
About AP Polycet 2023
The Polycet will be conducted for admission into engineering/non-engineering diploma courses offered by aided and unaided private institutes. The application form will be available both online and in a filled-in format. As per the filled-in application form, the authority has made it available on the official site which the students can download. After downloading the application form, students will fill in the details and submit it at the nearest helpline centres. Where the computer operator will carry out the remaining process of submission.
Moreover, the submitted Polycet applications will be examined based on the eligibility of the candidates. The application of the eligible candidate will proceed further and eventually, the exam will be conducted. Moreover, the finalization of candidates will be based on their performance on the entrance test as well as their merit rank at Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2023.
All interested applicants can fill out the application within the time frame. We advise you to thoroughly read the article as it will help you in filling out the application form and understanding the eligibility criteria. First, let’s take a short overview of the common entrance test.
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2023: Overview
|Name of the Examination||AP Polytechnic Common|
|Conducting Authority||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Course Name||Engineering and Non- Engineering Diploma Courses|
|Institute||Aided and Unaided Institutes/Colleges|
|Mode of Selection||Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Through Online and Filled-In Application Form|
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Application 2023: Important Dates
|Start of Filling Online Application Form||16th Feb 2023|
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form||30th April 2023|
|Submission of Application Fee||30th April 2023|
|Conduct of Entrance Exam||10th May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Polycet 2023
All the students must meet the eligibility criteria to sit in the examination. It helps the authority in finding the most suitable candidate for the course. The eligibility of all the students is examined at every stage of the selection process. This also means that if the authority has any doubt relating to the suitability of the student, then he/she can get disqualified at any stage of selection. Therefore, read these requirements to ensure your eligibility:
- The candidate must have completed secondary education in mathematics from a recognized board with at least 35% marks.
- Must have studied mathematics as a subject with at least 35% marks in the final examination.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen
- He/she should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
Important Points For AP Polycet Application Form
The students can fill out the application either online or in filled-in format, we suggest you go through these points to prepare for filling out the application form.
- The students will have to affix a passport-size photograph to the filled-in application form. Also will upload photos and signatures on the online application form.
- SSC-appearing students have to provide a mobile number while the passed student will provide SCC admit card number.
- Students can select the centre at which they will appear for the exam.
- Provide only accurate information as it is verified by the authority. Conditions like applying with incorrect information, without fee, etc can lead to rejection of the application form.
- As per the filled-in form, students have to fill in the asked details in their handwriting with a black or blue pen in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Application Process
Kindly read all the important details related to eligibility as well as the application form before filling out the application form. The students will have to download the form first to fill in the information. Also, we have provided the application form file at the end of this article. We advise you to keep all the information ready so that you can solely focus on filling out the application form:
- First, open the official portal with this link – https://polycetap.nic.in/
- Secondly, under the download section, click on ‘Application Form for APPOLYCET’
- Lastly, download the application form.
- Now fill in the application and submit it to the nearest helpline centre.
Students may refer to the pdf file provided at the end of this article for detailed information on the list of helpline centres
Guidelines for Online Filling Information
- Open the official site of the authority with this link – https://polycetap.nic.in/
- Click on the option provided above as ‘Online Application’, after that a drop-down menu will appear. Where you have to choose a relevant option.
- After that, provide all the asked details to access the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary information.
- The next step would be uploading all the documents.
- Preview all the filled-in information before submitting the form.
- Pay the application fee through available payment gateways.
- Lastly, download the application form, and do not forget to take a printout copy.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24
PM Yuva Yojana For Writers Yuva Mentoring Scheme
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023
AP Polycet Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 400/- for OC/BC and Rs 100/- for SC/ST which can be submitted through the nearest Aponline/ Meeseva/ Payment gateway/ Net Banking.
AP Polytechnic Exam Pattern
The exam will be OMR-based, where the questions will be objective. Students will be given 2 hours to attempt a total of 120 questions. As for the syllabus of the exam, the students will have to prepare the X-class syllabus(SSC). The following will be the sections of the question paper:
- Mathematics – 50 marks
- Physics – 40 marks
- Chemistry – 30 marks
AP Polycet 2023 Important Links
|Look Into||AP PLYCET 2023 Official Site|
|Apply Here||AP POLYCET 2023 Application|
|Get here||AP Polycet Brochure|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Thank you for reading our article, we hope that it helped all the readers in understanding the application process.