AP Ration Card 2023: In this article, the people of Andhra Pradesh state will find all the necessary information about the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2023 like the status of their ration card, how to apply for online AP ration card 2023, check the details of the ration card and other new updates regarding the ration card, etc. ration card is one of the most important documents for all to avail the benefits of the subsidized ration.
AP Ration Card Status 2023: Overview
|Article about||AP ration card status|
|Provider||Department of consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies|
|Status check mode||Online|
AP Ration Card 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the new rice card there are some criteria, if you fulfil all the criteria then you can apply for the same. Below we have mentioned some criteria for the new ration card.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than Rs 12000/- per month for Urban areas whereas for rural applicants it was Rs 10000/-
- The applicant in rural areas should not hold more than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land and together should not hold more than 10 acres of land.
- Any of the family members should not hold any government post; sanitary workers are exempted cases.
- While the applicant living in urban areas should not hold any property or have less than 750 sq. ft. built-up areas.
- None of the family members should be a taxpayer.
- The applicant’s family should not have any four-wheelers but the people having autos, taxis and tractors are exempted cases.
- Electricity consumption by the family should not be greater than 300 units per month.
Also Check: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023 Status
EPDS AP Rice Ration Card 2023 Status Check
Those people who had applied for the new rice card can check their rice card status easily from the official portal of the government. Below we have mentioned some steps, on following them you can check the status of whether a rice card has been issued or not.
- First, visit the official website which is https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now on the home page click on the rice card status under the public reports.
- On click, a new page will open where you need to enter the Aadhaar number or ration card number whichever is available to you at that time.
- After entering the details press the submit button.
- As you press the submit button your ration card status will be available to you.
- The ration card will show you, two types of status, present status, and final status
- In present status, it will show you what the process is going on currently it could be generating the number of printing the ration card.
- Whereas in final status it will show you whether your ration card issued or rejected.
How to Apply for a New AP Ration Card Online?
A new applicant who wanted to apply for the new ration card online may follow the steps given below to apply for the ration card easily.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- Now on the home page, you need to create an account under Meeseva
- After creating the account you will get a log id and password
- Next, you need to log in with the details.
- After login in, you may easily find the online application form for a new ration card.
- Fill out the complete form with the required details carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents required in the form.
- Once you filled the form verify all the details
- After verifying press the submit button
- After submitting the detail successfully you will receive an application number for future reference.
- With this application number, you can check the status of your ration card easily from the portal.
Apply for AP New Ration Card offline
If you are not familiar with the online procedure then you can apply for the new ration card offline also, for that you need to get the application form, from the nearby ration dealer or you can also get the same from the district food supply office. After filling out the form attach all required documents which is required for the application and submit the same to the concerned district food supply office.
Once you submit the application form they will provide a receipt that consists of the application number so that you can check the status of your application and keep the receipt safely until the ration card is issued.
AP Ration Card Online Grievance
Now the people of Andhra Pradesh can file complaints online under the online grievance section. If anyone of you is facing any problem then you can share it with the officials under this grievance system. If you want to file an online complaint then you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the official portal
- Now on the home page under the ‘Apply for” tab select the grievance.
- As you select it a new page will open where you need to enter your ration card or Aadhaar card number.
- As you submit the details the application form will appear to you.
- Fill the form accordingly and submit the same.
- On submitting the complaint, you will get the grievance ID through this you can track the status of grievances.
Steps to Check the Status of the grievance
Under the portal you can check the status of your grievance, for that you need to follow the steps we have given below:
- On the official portal visit the grievance section
- Now select the grievance status
- Enter the Grievance ID which you received while registering.
- Press the submit button after entering the ID.
- Now the status of your grievance will appear on your screen.
Service you find Under the Meeseva Portal
Applicants once you login to the Meeseva portal then you can access so many facilities under the single portal below we have given some facilities which you can opt for under the Meeseva portal
Under the Meeseva you can access the following services:
- Correction of DOB in RC
- Address change
- Change the distributor or FPS
- Switch to other ration cards
- Print duplicate ration card
- Issue a new pink card
- Delete member name in RC
- Surrender RC
- Add a new member to the RC
AP Ration Card Portal Other Services
In the AP ration portal, you can access some other services which we have given below:
Search ration card–
In the portal, you can search for your ration card and check all details of it in a single go.
To search for your ration card you just need to enter your ration card number and all details will be available to you.
Under transaction history, you can check the history of your ration card like when a ration card was issued to you and others
Under this, you can search for the details of your application
AP Ration Card Commodities Details and their Rates
In this, we are going to tell you the quantity of ration issued per family member according to the card they hold.
|Name of the commodity||Distribution per month||Rate per kg|
|Rice (Annapurna card)||10 KG per card||Free of cost|
|Rice (AAY)||35 KG per card||Rs 1 per KG|
|Rice to priority/white cards||5 KG/unit|
|Sugar||1 KG per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|Wheat Atta||1 KG /BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Red-gram Dal||2 KG /BPL card||Rs. 40/-|
|Ragi (millet)||Up to 3 KG per card (instead of rice)||Rs. 1/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 KG /card (instead of rice)||Rs. 1/-|
|DF salt||1 KG||Rs. 12/-|
Particulars Mention in the AP Ration Card
The ration card issued by the Andhra Pradesh government consists of some important details which are:
- Name of the applicants
- RC Number
- Type of RC
- Members of the family
- Details of each of the family members
- Gender of all members
- Age of all members
- Distributor name
- Distributor code
- Address of RC holder
AP RC Statistics till October
You can contact the officials if you have any queries related to the ration card
Phone: 040-23494 822/ 23494 808
Email: [email protected]
AP Ration Card [Status] 2023: Links
|Look Into||AP Ration Card Official Website|
|Check||AP Ration Card Status NFSA/ State 2023| AP Ration Card Status MDM 2023|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check its status on the official portal.
You need to enter the Aadhaar card or ration card number.
Under this, the beneficiary will get a subsidized ration at low prices.
Following the above-mentioned steps, you can check the AP ration card status 2023.
White cards are issued to people who have income below 11.000 per month.