AP Ration Card 2021 Status download civil supplies ration card status ration card details grama sachivalayam rice card status : In this article, the people of Andhra Pradesh state will find all the necessary information about the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2021 like the status of their ration card, how to apply for online AP ration card 2021, check the details of the ration card and other new updates regarding the ration card, etc. ration card is one of the most important documents for all to avail the benefits of the subsidized ration.
UPDATE: During the period of lockdown, the government of Andhra Pradesh will be going to provide free ration and 1 KG toor dal at the doorsteps of their all ration cardholder who belong to weaker sections and government is also giving them a benefit of Rs 1000/-.
AP Ration Card Status 2020: Overview
|Article about||AP ration card status|
|Provider||Department of consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies|
|Status check mode||Online|
Also Check: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020 Status
- 1 AP Ration Card 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 How to apply for a new AP ration card online?
- 3 AP Ration Card Commodities Details and their rates
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
AP Ration Card 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the new rice card there are some criteria, if you fulfill all the criteria then you can apply for the same. Below we have mentioned some criteria for the new ration card.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than Rs 12000/- per month for Urban areas whereas for rural applicants it was Rs 10000/-
- The applicant in rural areas should not hold more than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land and together should not hold more than 10 acres of land.
- Any of the family members should not hold any government post; sanitary workers are the exempted cases.
- While the applicant living in urban areas should not hold any property or having less than 750 sq. ft. built-up areas.
- None of the family members should be a taxpayer.
- Applicant’s family should not have any four-wheeler but the people having auto, taxi and tractors are exempted cases.
- Electricity consumption by the family should not be greater than 300 units per month.
EPDS AP Rice Ration Card 2021 Status Check
Those people who had applied for the new rice card can check their rice card status easily from the official portal of the government. Below we have mentioned some steps, on following them you can check the status of whether rice card has been issued or not.
- First, visit the official website which is https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now on the home page click on the rice card status under the public reports.
- On click, a new page will open where you need to enter the Aadhaar number or ration card number whichever is available to you at that time.
- After entering the details press the submit button.
- As you press the submit button your ration card status will be available to you.
- Ration card will show you, two types of status, present status, and final status
- In present status, it will show you what’s the process is going on currently it could be generating the number of printing the ration card.
- Whereas in final status it will show you whether your ration card issued or rejected.
How to apply for a new AP ration card online?
A new applicant who wanted to apply for the new ration card online may follow the steps given below to apply for the ration card easily.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- Now on the home page, you need to create the account under Meeseva
- After creating the account you will get a log id and password
- Next, you need to log in with the details.
- After login, you may easily find the online application form for a new ration card.
- Fill the complete form with the required details carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents required in the form.
- Once you filled the form verify all the details
- After verifying press the submit button
- After submitting the detail successfully you will receive an application number for future reference.
- With this application number, you can check the status of your ration card easily from the portal.
Apply for AP New Ration Card offline
If you are not familiar with the online procedure then you can apply for the new ration card offline also, for that you need to get the application form, from the nearby ration dealer or you can also get the same from the district food supply office. After filling the form attach all required document which is required for application and submit the same to the concerned district food supply office.
Once you submit the application form they will provide a receipt that consists of application number so that you can check the status of your application keep the receipt safely until the ration card issued.
AP Ration Card Online Grievance
Now the people of Andhra Pradesh can file complain online under the online grievance section. If anyone of you is facing any problem then you can share it with the officials under this grievance system. If you want to file online complain than you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the official portal
- Now on the home page under the ‘Apply for” tab select the grievance.
- As you select it a new page will open where you need to enter your ration card or Aadhaar card number.
- As you submit the details the application form will appear to you.
- Fill the form accordingly and submit the same.
- On submitting the complaint, you will get the grievance ID through this you can track the status of grievances.
Steps to check the status of the grievance
Under the portal you can check the status of your grievance, for that you need to follow the steps which we have given below:
- On the official portal visit the grievance section
- Now select the grievance status
- Enter the Grievance ID which you received while registering.
- Press the submit button after entering the ID.
- Now the status of your grievance will appear to your screen.
Service you find under the Meeseva portal
Applicants once you login to Meeseva portal then you can access so many facilities under the single portal below we have given some facility which you can opt under the Meeseva portal
Under the Meeseva you can access the following services:
- Correction of DOB in RC
- Address change
- Change the distributor or FPS
- Switch to other ration cards
- Print duplicate ration card
- Issue a new pink card
- Delete member name in RC
- Surrender RC
- Add new member in the RC
AP Ration Card |portal other services
In the AP ration portal you can access some other services which we have given below:
Search ration card
In the portal, you can search your ration card and check all details of it in a single go.
To search your ration card you just need to enter your ration card number and all details will be available to you.
Under transaction history, you can check the history of your ration card like when ration card issue to you and others
Under this, you can search the details of your application
AP Ration Card Commodities Details and their rates
In this, we are going to tell you the quantity of ration issued to per family member according to the card they hold.
|Name of the commodity||Distribution per month||Rate per kg|
|Rice (Annapurna card)||10 KG per card||Free of cost|
|Rice (AAY)||35 KG per card||Rs 1 per KG|
|Rice to priority/white cards||5 KG/unit|
|Sugar||1 KG per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|Wheat Atta||1 KG /BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Red-gram Dal||2 KG /BPL card||Rs. 40/-|
|Ragi (millet)||Up to 3 KG per card (instead of rice)||Rs. 1/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 KG /card (instead of rice)||Rs. 1/-|
|DF salt||1 KG||Rs. 12/-|
Particulars mention in the AP Ration Card
The ration card issued by the Andhra Pradesh government consists of some important details which are:
- Name of the applicants
- RC Number
- Type of RC
- Members of the family
- Details of each of the family members
- Gender of all members
- Age of all members
- Distributor name
- Distributor code
- Address of RC holder
AP RC Statistics
You can contact the officials if you have any queries related to the ration card
Phone: 040-23494 822/ 23494 808
Frequently Asked Questions
A. You can check its status on the official portal.
A. You need to enter the Aadhaar card or ration card number.
A. Under this, the beneficiary will get subsidized ration at low prices.
A. Following the above mentioned steps, you can check the AP ration card status 2021.
A. White cards are issued to the people who have income below 11.000 per month.