AP SA1 Key 2022: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Educational Research & Training (AP SCERT) planned its Summative Assessment-1 (SA-1) for class 06th-10th on its planned dates at various examinations centres of the state. The Council hasn’t released any kind of official statement regarding the AP SA1 answer key yet but it will get posted a few days before the final publishment of the results on the AP SCERT’s official website. For regular updates about the AP SA1 all subjects answer key you can visit AP SCERT’s official websites (apscert.gov.in or scert.ap.gov.in) or keep scrolling down the article.
AP SA1 Key 2022
After giving the exam all those applicants are now waiting for the publishment of the official answer key. The answer key will be posted in the form of a pdf file which will help the applicants to take a look at it and download it easily. With the help of the answer key, an applicant will be able to predict the score they might score in the final examination. Keep reading the article to know more about the AP SA1 Key 2022.
Andhra Pradesh SA1 Answer Key 2022: An Overview
|Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Educational Research & Training (AP SCERT)|
|Exam Name||Summative Assessment-1 (SA-1)|
|Answer Key availability status||Available Soon|
|Official Website||apscert.gov.in or scert.ap.gov.in|
AP SA1 Answer Key
A few days after the successful conduction of the exam, the council will release the provisional answer key through which candidates can cross-check the answer marked by the panel in the answer key. In case, the candidate gets to know that the answer assigned by the panel in a particular question is not correct then they’ve full benefit to apply for the objections against that question.
AP SA1 Objections in Answer Key
To apply for the objection in the provisional answer key, the applicant has to submit an objection form containing a valid reason along with the fee (if asked) by the council. It should be the candidate’s responsibility to submit the objection form within a given time period because once the time period gets expired then the objection will directly get closed and the candidate will not be able to submit their form. If the panel finds out that the reason on the basis of which the objection has been raised is valid then the objection fee will be refunded but if the reason fails to convince the panel then the fee will not be refunded.
The detailed information about the AP SA1 answer key objections will be updated soon by our team.
Process to submit AP SA1 2022 answer key objections
- Visit the official website of AP SCERT scert.ap.gov.in.
- After landing on the home page, search for the ‘AP SA1 Answer Key Objections 2022’ and select it.
- The objection form page will get open.
- Fill the objection form according to the details asked on it and then submit it.
How to download AP SA1 Key 2022?
With the help of the following steps, you’ll get to know the process to download the 2022 answer key:
- Go to AP SCERT’s official website (scert.ap.gov.in).
- Once you landed on the main page, under the section of ‘Notifications’ the option of ‘Andhra Pradesh SA1 Answer Key’ will be given.
- Select the option and the answer key page will get open with all the classes.
- Select your class name and subject name.
- After selecting it a refreshed page will appear in front of you containing the provisional answer key of that subject in the pdf format.
- Go through all the answers given on the answer key posted in the form of a pdf format.
- Conclude the process by downloading the file.
Andhra Pradesh SA1 Revaluation Process
After receiving all the objection forms, the council will finalise those objection forms which were filled out and submitted as per the norms. Under the revaluation process, the answers marked by the candidate will be revised by the experts and a few days after the completion of revision the council will publish the final results. No objections will be accepted by the council on the final answer key.
AP SA1 Key 2022 Links
|Official Website||apscert.gov.in |
|Answer Key||To be updated|