TS DOST Registration 2020: Telangana State Council of Higher Education is the responsible body that invites candidates to take admission in the undergraduate courses in Telangana Universities through the DOST portal. Aspirants can opt for various courses including B.A, B.com, B.sc, B.B.A, etc. Looking into previous year details, TS DOST Form Registration 2020 is expected to start in the month of May 2020.
TS DOST Form Registration 2020
Degree Online Service Telangana (DOST) is the process to invite students across the Telangana State to take admission in the Universities of Telangana. TS DOST Registration 2020 will start commencing from the month of May 2020.
For admission to the UG program in the state of Telangana, one needs to apply for the TS DOST 2020. The number of universities taking participate in DOST 2020 is six in number. The procedure to fill application; eligibility criteria will be discussed in the next part of the article.
The Pre-requisites for DOST Registration are as follows:
- It is important to have Aadhar Number linked with the mobile number. If anyone Aadhar is not linked with mobile then he/she needs to visit the nearest Aadhar center or post office to get it linked.
- The number given by the aspirant in the TS Dost 2020 needs to be active throughout the process of DOST 2020.
An Overview – TS DOST Registration Form 2020
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Category||TS DOST Registration 2020|
|TS DOST Registration Fess||200|
|TS DOST Registration Mode||Online|
|TS DOST Registration Date||Expected in the month of May 2020|
|Seat Allotment||To be expected in June 2020|
|Self Reporting Time||In the middle of June 2020|
|Start date of phase II Registration||To be Expected in June 2020|
|The Commencement date of phase II Registration||June 2020|
|The second list of seat allotment||20th June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Online self-reporting for phase 2 Registration||20 to 25th June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Phase -3 Registration Date||Expected to be 20 to 25th June 2020|
|Third list for seat allotment||28th March 2020 (Tentative Date)|
|Reporting Date of the students to the respective college||To be started in the month of July 2020|
|Special drive in case of seat allotment||In the month of August 2020 (Tentative Date)|
Steps to Apply For Telangana DOST 2020
Aspirants who are seeking admission in the state of Telangana at the undergraduate level are requested to register through the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Those who wish to fill the TS DOST Application Form can follow the steps given below:
- The applicant is required to visit the website of DOST www.dost.cgg.gov.in to get access to the registration for TS DOST Application 2020.
- The next step is to click on the Candidate Pre-registration Link on the homepage of the official website.
- Students need to fill the details like Qualifying Board, Hall ticket number, gender’s, Father’s Name, Mobile number, date of birth and need to click on Aadhar Authentication.
- You need to mention a one-time password received on the registered mobile number to generate DOST ID.
- The last step is to make an online payment for the TS DOST Registration 2020.
- The TS DOST Registration 2020 fees will be Rs200
- The registration fees can be paid through online mode of payment that includes T-Wallet, Internet Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Note – Important Instruction For Online Payment
- Do not press any key during the transaction process for TS Registration 2020 as it can lead to payment failure.
- Once the payment got successfully debit from the candidate account then after the successful transaction message will get displays on the screen with the transaction Id.
- DOST ID and 6 digits alphanumeric code will be sent to the candidate registered mobile number that can be used to login to the DOST account.
- Aspirant can start filling the TS DOST Application Form after finishing the payment procedure, if a candidate wanted to fill the application form some days later then he/she needs to login with the help of DOST Id, PIN.
- Candidate needs to login to the DOST page to fill the TS Application form for taking admission in the undergraduate courses.
- Candidate can start filling the online application form by selecting the Application Details Entry tab.
- The candidate needs to fill all the details like the father’s name, blood group, need to upload a photograph and supporting educational documents.
- Then-candidate needs to click on preview entered details and click on submit the application form and once you had clicked on the submit button, then the application successful message will be displayed.
- Then aspirant has to select the web option on the TS DOST Application page. In the web option, the student has to select the university and the course.
- The last step in the process of TS DOST Registration 2020 is to save the application form and take a printout of the registration form for future reference.
Click Here to check DOST application Manual
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana Dost 2020
The Aspirant who is seeking admission into the undergraduate courses in the state of Telangana Universities is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Aspirants are requested to check each and every minute detail related to the TS DOST Registration before applying for the admission procedure for TS DOST 2020.
- If any candidate doesn’t meet with the TS DOST Eligibility Criteria at any point in time then he/she will be disqualified from taking admission to the UG program in the state of Telangana.
- In order to take admission to the undergraduate level course in the University of Telangana, he/she must possess 10+2 degree from any recognized board in the state of Telangana or any national board.
- If any student has a passing certificate for the Intermediate vocational course then the candidate needs to submit the eligibility certificate to be issued by their respective school principal.
- The aspirant who is seeking admission in the BSW course is required to furnish the minimum marks in the qualifying exam. The minimum marks required are not less than 40%.
Reservation In TS DOST 2020
Telangana State Council of Higher Education invites the applicant from the state of Telangana to take admission at the undergraduate level course and offers reservation in the admission process. The council reserves seats for the reserved caste of the society. The reservation to the seat for the UG course is subject to verification of the supporting document. The lists of reservation in TS DOST Application 2020 are as follows-
|Physical Challenged (Aspirant)||3%|
|Candidate belonging to armed personal||3%|
|NCC AND ACC||2%|
Universities Participating in TS DOST 2020
The Candidates appearing for TS DOST 2020 in the state of Telangana can fill the admission form for the six universities. The list of the universities is given below:
- Osmania University
- Telangana University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Satvahana University
- Palamuru University
Important Note – Aspirants are requested to check the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education regularly in order to get the latest details related to the TS DOST Registration dates. The admission procedure, allotment of the seats will start to commence after filling of the TS DOST Application Form.
Candidates are requested to check the article at regular intervals to check the latest updates on TS DOST Registration 2020. In case, any question arises in your minds then you can post it in the comment section of the article.
Frequently Asked Questions
All candidates are advised to regularly check the details through the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education to get updated with all the latest news related to the TS DOST 2020.
How do we register for the TS DOST 2020 on the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education?
The simplified way to register for the TS DOST 2020 is given below-
-Need to create TS DOST Id by the steps explained in the first part of the article.
-Then login with the TS DOST ID on the website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
– Make online payment for TS DOST Registration
Fill all the required details in the online application form that includes the father’s name, gender, uploading of a photo, educational qualification certificate, etc.
-Fulfill the web option
It is important to have your Aadhar Card linked with the mobile number, as at the time of registration; OTP will be received in the registered number which needs to fill. The candidate can make a request to link the mobile number with their Aadhar card through the registered center of Aadhar or can visit the post office for the same.
The aspirant can apply for the undergraduate and SWS courses under the TS Dost 2020.