UP ITI Admission 2020: Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh is inviting all aspirants from the Uttar Pradesh state to take admission in ITI Course. UP ITI Admission 2020 candidates are requested to check the guidelines mentioned on the application invitation to follow the rules to fill the UP ITI Application Form 2020. The commencement of the online application form will start from 18th June 2020 till 30th September 2020. The procedure to fill the online application form and the detail on eligibility will discuss in the next part of the article.
Applicant are requested to stay updated with the latest notification released on the website of the Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh.
UP ITI Admission 2020
The admission to the ITI Course in the state of Uttar Pradesh will get the start in the coming months of this year, so we suggest to all the aspirant who wishes to opt a course in the field of ITI can start looking for the latest update on the official website of the Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh i.e www.scvtup.in.
General Instruction to fill an online application form for taking admission in UP ITI 2020 is given below:
- Mode of Payment– Please be informed that the mode of payment for the application form will be online and payment can be done via Debit card, Net-banking and Credit card.
- Procedure to Fill Application Form– Candidate needs to open the official website for UP ITI i.e. www.scvtup.in to apply online.
Need to open Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2019-20 link given on the homepage of the UP ITI website.
- Aspirants need to mention each and every detail asked in the application carefully and the details will be the name of the aspirant in capital letters, Father’s name, Spouse name (if any), Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of birth, caste category, Aadhar number, mobile number Native domicile, Home district.
- Need to upload the candidate signature and photograph asked on the relevant page.
- After finishing all the above-discussed steps, then the system will ask you to pay the online application fees.
Fees for ITI UP Application Form 2019-20: Rs 150 for SC/ST Caste and for General/OBC the fees will be Rs 250.
UP ITI Admission Eligibility 2020
- No relaxation will be given to any caste in terms of age.
- As on 1st August 2019 the minimum age to take admission in UP ITI 2020 will be not less than 14 years.
- The candidate has to be born before 31st July 2005.
- The person having any age can apply for the UP ITI Admission 2019-20.
Only those candidates will eligible to take admission in UP ITI 2020 who has their educational qualification certificate which is described in detail in appendix 2 to 8.
List of Course Offered Under UP ITI
Some of the trades offered in UP ITI are given below:
|Turner||Deals in manufacturing various types of latte machines spare, bangles and required shapes while purchasing various metals|
|Plastic processing operator||Manufacturing of plastic pipes, utensils, and various machinery|
|Fitter||Manufacturing and fitting of various metals and tools|
|Machinist||Will be given knowledge about gears, fitting, keys, and ghats.|
|Electrician||Knowledge of repair and maintenance of electrical component|
|AC and Refrigeration mechanic||Knowledge of installation and repair of the ac component|
|Tools and Daimakers (press tools)||Knowledge of making various dye tools|
|Tools and Daimakers (die and molds)||Knowledge of making various dye tools|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Will learn to open and repair machine parts|
|Machinist Grinder||Will manufacture that will use on a microscopic scale|
|Mechanical Draftsman||To make the blueprint of the mechanical parts|
|Civil Draftsman||To make the blueprint of the mechanical parts|
|Surveyor||The role of the Surveyor is to take a survey of the railway tracks, the upper part of the land|
|Electronic Mechanic||Repair and maintenance of electronic components|
|Electroplater||To galvanize various metals|
|Electrician (power distribution)||Repair and maintenance of transformer|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Repair all types of vehicle that include car repair, two-vehicle repair and train repair|
|ICTSM||Maintenance of Computer software|
|Diesel Mechanic||Responsible to repair diesel train|
|Motorcycle Mechanic||Responsible to repair and servicing of motorcycle|
To know about the complete list of Trades available in UP ITI 20119-20 can check on the link given below
Link – Click Here
Instruction For UP ITI 2019-20
- It is important for all the aspirants to recheck the information filled in the application form for UP ITI 2020, if there is any discrepancy found in the data mentioned by the candidate at the time of UP ITI Admission then he/she can be disqualified to take admission in the respective college of ITI.
- The candidates need to abide by all rules and regulations mentioned on the UP ITI Prospectus after filling the application form and the Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh has a full right to change any regulation for the admission in ITI.
- Aspirants are requested to fill the complete application form, as the modification will not allow in the later part of the admission process that can leads to disqualification from the UP ITI Admission 2020.
- It is important to select the institute and trade at the time of filling application form because once selected cannot be changed at admission time.
- If in case, the candidate is not able to produce the relevant documentation required taking admission in UP ITI 2020, then he/she selection will be automatically canceled.
- If there is any dispute raised by any aspirant then only the judgment given by the court located in the judicial zone Lucknow will be valid.
- The selected aspirants need to submit their admission fees Rs 300 at the time of admission in the respective institute with the tuition fees that will be applicable Rs 40 per month for the candidate except for SC/ST.
- The allocation of the seats will be done in 4 stages conducted by the office of the UP ITI Authorities.
Frequently Asked Question’s
There is no way that one can apply for the UP ITI Admission 2020 via offline mode. There is only one way that a candidate can apply in online mode. The students are requested to visit the official website of the UP ITI to fill the application form.
All aspirants are requested to fill the online UP ITI Application Form as early as possible but the last date to fill the application form is 30th September 2020.
Once filled, then the modification will not be allowed in the UP ITI application form 2019-20 so it is advised to fill UP ITI Admission form carefully.
The total number of training institute present in the state of Uttar Pradesh is 310 and the list of some of the training institute is given below:
ITI Institute ( Government), Agra
ITI Institute (Government), Wah, Agra
ITI Institute (Government), Aligarh
ITI Institute (Government), Mathura
ITI Institute (Government), Etah
ITI Institute (Government), Kasganj
ITI Institute (Government), Shikohabad, Firozabad
The seat allocation will start for the Government and Private institute after completion of filling application form procedure.
We will update you more about the seat allocation process in detail once the process to fill UP ITI Admission 2020 will get over. Any queries regarding the UP ITI application procedure will be appreciated and one can put all the queries in the comment box given at the end of the article.