APSC Research Assistant Result 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has conducted the screening test (OMR based) for the recruitment of 45 vacancies for the post of research assistant, the screen test was held on 19th December 2021 for all the candidates who have filled the application for the above-mentioned post have given the exam and are now waiting for the declaration of the result for the test. The APSC Research Assistant Result for the test will be soon announced by the officials on the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission i.e. apsc.nic.in
All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the results have to wait a little bit longer for the declaration of the result, once the result is declared on the official website candidate can check and download the result for the same. You will get all the related information on this page read the full article to know more about it.
APSC Research Assistant Result 2021
The result for the research assistant will be soon announced by the officials on the official website of Assam Public Service Commission, once the link for the result is published on the website candidate will be able to check the result for the recruitment of the research assistant post. Till then candidates have to keep in regular touch with the official website to get all the related updates. The result for the rejected and selected candidate will be displayed on the official website of the APSC on 6th December 2021 and the call letter for the same will be issued to all the selected candidates on the official website on 13th December 2021 candidates can download the call letter by visiting the official website.
|Article type||APSC Research Assistant Result 2021|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Research assistant|
|Number of posts||45 vacancies|
|Exam date||19th December 2021|
|Exam type||Screening test (OMR Based)|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Display of selected and rejected candidates||6th December 2021|
|Date of intimation letter||13th December 2021|
APSC Research Assistant Cutoff 2021
All the candidates who have been given the screening test are now waiting for the results to be out, soon the result for the test will be announced by the officials on the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission. The cutoff for the marks will be the minimum qualifying marks obtained by the candidates appearing for the exam. The cutoff marks will depend on some factors and they are.
- The number of candidates applied for the post of research assistant.
- The number of assistant appeared for the screening test (OMR Based)
- The highest score obtaine by the candidate appearing for the test.
- The difficulty level of the exam will also be considered for the cutoff marks.
- The previous year cutoff marks and exam pattern will also be connsidered for this year cutoff marks
Procedure To APSC Research Assistant Result 2021
The result for the research assistant will be soon available on the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission, candidates can check and download the result for the same on the official website of the APSC once the link for the result is available on the website then the candidate will be able to check the result. Below is the procedure to download the result.
- To download the result for the research assistant candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission i.e. apsc.nic.in
- After visiting the official website the home page will appear befoe you on your computer screen,there on the resuls tab you have to search for the Research assistant result link
- After you have clicked on the result link you will be directed to the new page, there you will be able to see the result, check the result properly
- after you have seen the result you can also download the result by just seleccting the download option and then the result will be downloaded you can also take a printout of it for future use.
- By following the above procedure you can successfuly download the research assistant result 2021.
Documents To Carry For Verification
There are some documents that candidates have to carry for verification. Below is the list of the documents that candidates have to carry on the day of the interview.
- Candidate’s lass 10th Marksheet
- Candiddate’s birth certificate
- Candidate’s Degree/Diploma certificate along with the marksheet
- Candidate’s caste certificate issued by the government of Assam
- Physically handicapped certificate ( If applicabble)
- Candidate id proof ( aadhar card, pan card, driving license,)
- Candidate’s recent clicked passport size photograph
- Candidate’s bank details.
APSC Research Assistant Result: Selection Procedure
There were many applications submitted for the post of research assistant, and many of them have appeared for the exam, the recruitment for the post will be done in two rounds first there will be a screening test (OMR based), the one who qualifies the test will be then eligible for the next round candidate have to clear the cutoff and get their names on the merit list.
The selected candidates will go for the next round which is the final interview round. The selected candidate will sit for the interview round where the interviewer will ask the questions related to the post and also see the confidence the interviewee has. After the interview, there will be document verification for the selected candidates, so candidates also have to carry all their important documents for the interview round.
APSC Research Assistant Answer Key 2021
The answer key for the exam will be available on the official website after four to five days of the examination. Candidates can check the answer key once it is uploaded on the official website. Answer key is basically for candidates to get an idea of what they have done in the exam so that they can calculate their marks. If they have any objections regarding the answer key then they can file an objection for the same the authorities will recheck the answer key if they find that the objection is reasonable then they will look for the solution. But before making any objection to the answer key check it properly and do not give any false objection for the same.