Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023: This is the perfect article to get information while applying for the ongoing Recruitment at the AOC. People from all over India are filling out forms for group C Indian Army AOC Recruitment 2023. Authorities have released a list of 1793 vacant posts for the AOC Recruitment 2023. The applications can be submitted online through the official website. We have provided you with the direct link to the website, eligibility conditions and vacancy details for the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023.
- 1 Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023
- 2 Vacancy Details for AOC Group C Recruitment 2023
- 3 AOC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to apply for Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023?
- 5 AOC Tradesman & Fireman Recruitment 2023: Related Links
- 6 FAQs
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023
The Central Recruitment Cell of the Ministry of Defence is inviting applicants for the posts of Tradesman & Fireman Mates in the Army Ordinance Corps. The Authorities are strict about meeting eligibility criteria for posts. Those willing to apply should ensure they meet the AOC Recruitment Eligibility before submitting their forms and wasting the application fee. But first, Check out this overview table for this recruitment.
|Recruitment||Army Ordinance Corps|
|Posts||Tradesman Mate and Fireman|
|Conducted by||Central Recruitment Cell (CRC)|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Pass|
|Application Starts||6th Jan 2023|
|Application Ends||26th February 2023|
|Exam date||to be announced|
|Result date||to be announced|
Vacancy Details for AOC Group C Recruitment 2023
The applicants should ensure the vacancy for their category and their states before applying for the recruitment. Check out the Army Ordnance Corps Vacancy table for a quick analysis before proceeding with the application form:
Here is a region-wise distribution of the vacancy:
(Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh)
(Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Manipur)
(West Bengal, Jharkhand and Sikkim)
(Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana)
(Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
(Rajasthan and Gujarat)
(Maharashtra, Telangana and Tamil Nadu)
Here is the Category-wise table of vacancies:
|Other Backward Classes||147||337||484|
|Economically Weaker Sections||54||124||178|
AOC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the group C post in this recruitment have to meet some mandatory criteria to be selected. It is essential to be confident about these conditions before applying:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 25 years and less than 18 years on 22nd February 2023.
- The applicants should have passed class 10th from a government-recognised board.
How to apply for Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023?
We have given you the step-by-step process to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in/.
- Go to the sign-up option.
- From the new tab, click on create a new account.
- Enter the essential details on the registration page.
- Register your login.
- Now visit the home page and click on the “Apply” option.
- Select the option for “AOC Tradesman Mate & Fireman Recruitment 2023.”
- Fill out the details in the form and submit the necessary documents.
- Review the summary of the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents required AOC Fireman Posts
While filling out the application form, a stage for document submission will come up. Here you will be required to produce a validation for the educational and personal claims with the digital layout of the original documents. It is better to keep these documents prepared, to avoid any confusion, while applying online. The list of necessary documents required for the Indian Army AOC Recruitment 2023 form are:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport-size photograph.
- High School Certificate or Mark sheet.
- Certificate of Disability or Caste Certificate. (if applicable.)
AOC Tradesman & Fireman Application Fee
The candidates do not have to pay any cost for this vacancy. Candidates of all categories are included in the fee exception criteria.
AOC Tradesman & Fireman Recruitment 2023: Related Links
|Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|
|AOC Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website||AOC Home page|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
The applicants should be less than 25 years and more than 18 years on the 22nd of February 2023 for these posts.
According to the AOC Recruitment Notification PDF, there is a total of 1793 vacancies.
The applicants can apply till the 22nd of February 2023 which is 21 days after the release of the notification by the authorities.
Candidates can apply through the official website of AOC (www.aocrecruitment.gov.in).
The candidates do not require to pay any application fee for this recruitment.
Yes. The minimum educational qualification to apply for this recruitment is a 10th pass certificate.