AP Emergency Pass Apply Online Status: Government of India is taking several steps for the benefits of the citizens of the country. People have locked inside their home due to coronavirus. In this article, Get to know AP Lockdown ePass online apply, what are the step to apply for AP Emergency pass and other important points.
The central government has taken many strict actions for the goodness of people, and that has to be followed by every person. But those who grant their services to the ordinary people have access to work from their work station. With the help of Pass, the serviceman can move to a place in the particular time. This article gives your information AP COVID-19 Emergency Pass and the process to apply for the e-pass.
Andhra Pradesh government is also issuing the pass service similar to other states of the country. This e-pass is only for the natives of the AP. This scheme is a great initiative that has taken the government of the state. But at the same time, people who are moving here there for their duty have to take special care of their health.
- 1 AP COVID-19 Emergency Pass
- 2 Information Needed to Fill the AP COVID-19 ePass Application Form
- 3 Steps to Apply for the Andhra Pradesh COVID-19 Emergency Pass
AP COVID-19 Emergency Pass
The E-pass is called an emergency pass that will be assigned to that person who needs the pass mostly. People having an emergency pass, can view their pass to the police of their area and move out from home at the time is mention on it. The applicant who wants this can apply for it on the official website, and the process has given down in this article.
COVID-19 disease is spreading vastly in all countries of the world. India is one of the countries suffering from this deadly virus like everyone. The scientists are searching the cure to this pandemic but everyone is getting failed. In this scenario, the only thing people can do is “Stay at home” keep their self-safe with their family. PM Narendra Modi initiative the lockdown for the citizens of the country, and we all require to maintain the social distancing.
AP COVID-19 Emergency Pass Overview
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Corona Lockdown Pass|
|Issued by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Mode of Application Status||Online|
|Emergency Pass Direct Link||gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in|
|Applicants||Residents of State who convey the Services|
|Status of Application||Active Now|
Services Provided at the Lockdown in AP
We have made the list of essential services and goods, that are purpose to give in this tough time to the citizens.
- Diary Services
- Water and Power Supplies
- Transport loading the goods from the factories
- Petrol Pump stations
- E-commerce and delivery of food sites
- Couriers Services
- Banks and ATM’s
- Chemists and Retails Stores
- Internet Services as well as telecom etc
Also Read: AP Ration/Rice Card List
Information Needed to Fill the AP COVID-19 ePass Application Form
- Reason you are applying for E-pass
- Name of the Aspirant
- Vehicle type of Candidate
- Vehicle full Information
- Time duration of Movement
- Place you provide the service
- Mobile Number
- Full address of the Applicant
- Aadhaar Card Number
Document Required to Attach
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter if, Driving License etc)
- Passport size Photo
- Government id etc
Must Check > COVID-19 E-Pass for other State लिंक
Some Advantage of AP Curfew Pass
- With the help of E-pass, applicants can move to furnish the services.
- The AP e-pass have granted only when the authority will verify all the details given by the applicants is correct or not.
- If any have some emergency work to do, then they can apply for the emergency pass.
- Applicants having the pass, can move smoothly from the home to the place they work just by showing the pass to police.
- Officials will give preference to those candidates who give the more specific reason to get the E-pass.
- The link of the AP COVID-19 E-pass will be provided through email or SMS.
- Do not misuse the the
Steps to Apply for the Andhra Pradesh COVID-19 Emergency Pass
- Open the web browser, then go to the official link i.e. https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/CVPASSAPP/CV/CVOrganizationRegistration
- On the new page, applicants have to enter their active mobile number and hit the “Send OTP” tab.
- The OTP has sent to your number via SMS, Enter the OTP and continue the process.
- After that, the application will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details carefully and attach all the demanded documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions mentioned under the form and complete the process.
- The professional will authenticate the form and data existing in it, is right or wrong if they find any inaccurate data the form will be declined.
- If your application form has accepted, you will get the notification on your mobile number then you can download the emergency pass.
Andhra Pradesh Application Form Status
Applicants who have applied for the E-Pass will get the the SMS whether the application is accepted or ignored. The authority will verifies every single details and the certificates provided by you in the form. The official will give the emergency pass, only 20% people of an system. It is requested form all the candidate who are applying for the pass, give your true information only otherwise there is more chances that your application will be rejected.
Frequently Asked Questions
The JC will verifies all the information, then if they found everything right then will issue the pas and send the message to you.
No, the people who are serving their services to the common people can apply for this pass like food and vegetables services, waiter and electricity department, Internet service providers etc.
Open the direct link –> Enter your phone number –> enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number –> Fill all the necessary info in the registration form–>check again the details and accept the conditions before submitting the form –>
You can call 1902 and ask for your problems.
We believe that the information provided by us regarding to AP COVID-19 Emergency E-Pass will be useful to your. Still anyone have any question they can ask in the comment section given below, we will try to give all your answers.