Delhi curfew E-pass Apply online Here: – If you are a resident of Delhi then this article is only for you because in this article we are going to share information about the Curfew or E-pass in Delhi, like how to apply for that, what are the thing required for it, and where to apply and most important things who can apply for the Delhi curfew E-pass online. We will answer these questions in the article given below.

Note: E-pass is issued to only those who are engaged in essential services (the list is given below) but do not have a government or private ID while the others who do have ID do not submit this form.

Delhi Curfew E-Pass Online

As we all know that there is a lockdown in our country till 14 April and the kind of situation are coming we can’t hope any kind of lifting it in near coming days because all the state government is extending their lockdown duration and in this situation, if you have some urgent work which you can’t postpone because of its urgency and need of the hour or you have any kind of medical or any other type of emergency at home then, Delhi government is giving you a facility of E-pass or movement pass. After getting this, you can go out and do your important work but don’t forget to wear a mask because it is mandatory now for all the Delhiites.

www.epass.jantasamvad.org Delhi ePass Status Check COVID-19

Also Check: Bihar Corona Shayata App

DELHI-CURFEW-E-PASS

List of Essential Services Fall Under E-pass

There is so many essential service provider who doesn’t have the ID to show so for them, Delhi government is providing an E-pass so that they can easily move out and give their services to the people of Delhi without facing any problem. Below we have given the list of services which comes under the essential services are:

1. Food items, groceries (which includes fruits/vegetable/milk/bakery items/meat/fish)
  2. General provision stores
  3. Take away/ home delivery in restaurants
  4. E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment’s
  5. FPS (public distribution system)
  6. Health (including veterinary health care facilities)
  7. Electricity
  8. Water
  9. Milk plants
  10. Cashier/teller operation of banks (including ATMs)
  11. Chemists and pharmacist
  12. Caregiver for a Person with Disabilities
  13. Print and electronic media
  14. Pay and Accounts office (only for salary/wagers/contingent/health and essential services related expenditure)
  15. Telecom, internet
  16. And postal services
  17. Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/oil agencies (including their godown and transported services related expenditure)
  18. Animal fodder
  19. Construction/maintenance/manufacturing processing
  20. Transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishment
  21. SEBI regulated stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services
  22. Fire
  23. Prisons
  24. Municipal services
  25. Activities related to the functioning of the legislative assembly of Delhi
  26. Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
  27. Police
  28. Any other essential service/establishment that may be exempted by the government

Also Check: Delhi Ration Card 2020 Status Temporary Ration Card

List of documents required for Delhi E-Pass

Before moving to the online E-pass section, make sure to keep some important documents with you because it may require to upload while submitting the E-pass form. The list of documents is given as:

ID proof: You need to upload your one Identification proof documents (it could be anyone like Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card, Passport, Driving license or any other)

Note: The size of the ID proof file should not exceed 5MB

Other documents: it could be the visiting card of your shop, business or shop license, etc.(

Note: the size of the other document should not exceed 4MB)

Note: the document you uploaded must be in prescribed format and size, if the size of the file exceeds the limit then the documents failed to upload.

Issue of Delhi curfew E-pass via WhatsApp

If you are not familiar with the online portal then Delhi government is giving you a facility of obtaining E-pass via WhatsApp. Below we have given the number of each district WhatsApp through which you can apply for the e-pass

• East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
  • South West district: 99715126953, 9971526953
  • North West District: 8585559117, 8595543375

Helpline number for getting E-pass 1031

delhi-curfew-e-pass
source: AAP FB Page

E-Pass Delhi via Email

You can also apply for the E-pass for essential services through email. To obtain it through the email applicants need to submit send their details @ [email protected] and they will get their E-pass on their email and can download the same from there itself.

Also Read: PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 List फ्री गैस

Details you need to furnish in the form for E-pass

There are few details which you need to submit while filling the application and the list of details is given as:

• Name of the applicant (applicant is the one who is going outside)
  • Contact number (must be a valid number because it receives message)
  • Address of office or place of engagement
  • Type of service need to be selected
  • Date from
  • Last date of Pass
  • Time of pass
  • Name of the district
  • ID proof (need to be uploaded)
  • Other documents (need to be uploaded)

How to get Curfew E pass for Delhi NCR region during COVID-19 lockdown: Step by step guide

Below we have given some steps which will be valid for those who are applying for the E-pass from the online portal of Delhi government.

• First of all, the applicant need to visit the official website of the Delhi government
Delhi_e_pass_online
  • Now on the home of the website you may find the E-pass link, click on it
Delhi-e-pass
  • Select the language you are familiar with
delhi-curfew-e-pass
  • After that, a page will in which you have to select the E-pass from the dropdown menu
delhi-curfew-e-pass
  • Now the E-pass form will appear on your screen fill it carefully
delhi-e-pass
  • After filling the form and uploading the required documents press the submit button
  • Once you submit it you will receive a text message about registration and it may have the 7 digit E-pass ID.
  • And once your e-pass is ready they will text you about this at your registered mobile number, so that you can download the same from the official website

Click here to Apply online for E-pass

How to check Delhi Curfew E-pass Status online?

Once you had applied for the E-pass and wanted to know the status of your pass then you can check it online also. To check the E-pass status online you just need to follow the steps given below

• Firstly, visit the Delhi government official website
Delhi_e_pass_online
  • Now on the home page select once again the E-pass
Delhi-e-pass
  • Now select the language you want to continue
  • On the next page, you can find easily the status check button
  • As you click on it a new page will open where you need to enter the 7 digit E-pass ID number which you receive while doing the registration
delhi-e-pass
  • Press the ‘check status’ button
  • And the result will be available on your screen.

Check here E-pass Application status

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can apply for Delhi E-pass?

The one, who is associated with essential services but does not hold any kind of ID.

Where I can apply for the Delhi E-pass?

You can apply for the E-pass on the Delhi government official website.

What is the official website of the Delhi government?

Delhi.gov.in

Do I need to submit any kind of document while registering?

Yes, you need to upload one photo identification proof and business address or shop address proof

What was the size of the documents that need to be uploaded?

The identification proof must not exceed the size of 5MB while the other one should not exceed 4MB

Will I get the E-pass instantly once I registered?

No, the department first verifies then only they will issue the E-pass

Can I check the status of the E-pass online?

Yes, you can check the status of the E-pass online where you had applied.

How do I know that my E-pass is issued?

You will receive the message on your registered mobile number

Is there any other mode to apply for the E-pass?

Yes there are two different modes via WhatsApp or Email

How can I apply for E-pass through WhatsApp?

You need to send every detail through WhatsApp on the numbers of your district. (Numbers is given in the article)

82 thoughts on “Delhi Curfew E-pass Apply Online Check Status COVID-19 Janta Samwad www.epass.jantasamvad.org”

1. Hamara Ghar Maharashtra m hai me or meri wife 20-25 day se Indore me fas gaye or hamari ladki Maharashtra taluka rahta m sale ke paas hai or hamara Ghar waha se thodi duri par hai or padosiyo se khabar aayi hai ki hamare Ghar ke pass chori hone ka sune hai hamari aapse request hai ki hame Ghar jane ki permission dene ka kast kare ham prsasan ka time se 14 Apr Tak ruke rahe aab hamara Jana jaruri hai

• Sir muje safety matches supply Karni hai provison store par puja aur ghar par Gass jalane Kai liye jarurat hai mere pass provisonal store walo Kai phone aa rahe hain please batao kis category mai apply karun

• Maine sir 2 baar E- paas ke liye apply kiya lekin dono baar rejecte ho gya aakhir kya wajah h sahi rasta chune to paas nhi ban rha fir to sir meri majburi ban jayegi bina paas ke nikalna

• Bevkuf banane k siva kuch nahi milta yaha 4baar kar chuka hu apply aur wattsaap no par bhi kiya reject kar diya 4 baar he aur wattsaap no par koi dekhta tak nahi h document ko

• Me Vishal yadav Aaj mere pita ka dehant ho gaya hai gorakh pur me mujhe jaane ki anu mati chahiye mera patta hai k1/2 vijay vihar phase 2 tiranga chock Rohini sector 4 delhi 18-04-2020

• Sir maire wife dehradun apne ghr par gai the 16march ko or 24ko delhi aana tha lock down k waje se nahi aa pay.toh plz aap se reguest hai ki aap muje permission de ki mai apne wife ko ghr pr le kr aa sku

• Sir mere daddy hariyana gye the lockdown hua use phele but vo vapas nhi a paye to plss unhe ghr ane ki parmition de de plssss sir mere bhai or mere daddy vha fase hue h please unhe delhi ane ki parmition dede

2. Sir hamara kaam a c service ka hai hamara pas customer ki baht saari ac service ki request aa rahi hain kya mujhe delhi main kaam karne ki parmission mil sakti hai

3. Sir
    I am Customs Clearing Agent but not able to obtain E-Pass although as per the Notification 40-3/2020-DM1(A) Government of India Ministry of Home Affairs we are Exempted from LockDown.
    Twice my E-Pass application had been rejected.
    Though under exemption we need e-pass to show it to the authorities while travelling on road to over work place.
    Kindly look into the matter and please help.

• Naveen Kumar Gautam
      21 April 2020 1744 pm

Requested sir

Sir mere pitaji Ka dehant 5/4/2020 ko hua tha aur hamne pitaji ke kuch Kam
      Kiye aur kuch Nahi kiye he hame Apne
      Pitaji ki asthiya kachla ghat Ganga up me visarjan karni he kripa karke hame
      Ganga me pitaji ki asthiya visarjan Karne ki kripa kare apki ATI kripa hogi

Thanking you
      N 46 camp no 3
      Nangloi Delhi 41
      Pincode 110041

4. Apply for Epass to Collect laptop from office because there is financial dependency on me due to which the company’s services may be disabled as i make important payments on company behalf

Request ID is – Y2UDPFB

5. Sir me ek kisan hu our sir mere khet up jella samli tehsil kerana ramda gao me hai jisme Anaj (gehu)ki fasel katne ki Anumati de sir mae sant nager shiv kunj burari84ka rehne vala hu sir mujhe fasal katne ki Anumati di jaye aapka agyakari

6. Sir me ek kisan hu our sir mere khet up jella samli tehsil kerana ramda gao me hai jisme Anaj (gehu)ki fasel katne ki Anumati de sir mae R/o sant nager shiv kunj burari Delhi84 ka rehne vala hu sir mujhe fasal katne ki Anumati di jaye. aapka agyakari. Thankes

7. Sar main Ek Kisan hun main Delhi mein rahata hun aur Meri fasal taiyar Hai Mere Khet UP mein padhte hain Jila Shamli Tahsil kairana Gaon ramda sar Mere Khet bilkul taiyar Hain mujhe a gehun ki cutting karni hai Sar main Sar Mere Pass Mere Khet ke pure kagjat hai mein rahata hun Shiv Kunj Sant Nagar Burari Delhi 84 Sar Mujhe gehun kaatne ki anumati d Je Sar main Sada aapka abhari rahunga Sar mere

8. Sar mera naam Anish Khan hi Main Ek Kisan hun Sar main Delhi ka Rahane wala hun per Sar Meri kheti up Jila Shamli Tahsil kairana Ramda Gaon Mein hi Sar Meri gehun ki fasal bilkul taiyar hai hi please sar Mujhe fasal kaatne ki ki anumati di jaaye Sar main Delhi mein main rahata hun Shiv Kunj Sant Nagar Burari Delhi 84 Sar aapki ATI Kripa Hogi

9. Sir I am Joy dawanjee, I have many times apply for e-pass, but it is rejected by you. Sir please my work is RO maintenance, kindly issue me e-pass. I will be thankful to you

10. SIR, S.D.M

DATE -17.04.2020

kindly give me permission respected sir

i am vimiesh kumar live in 711 chirag delhi sir i plz give me permission to go haryana sir my wife and my children are lockdown in thrir nani house sir it s goes more than 1 month i face lots of problem with out wife no one is there to make my chappati and all thing sir plzz request u to go haryana and get my wife and children

Vimlesh kumar
    phone no-9718867171

• Hello sir
      Urgent need a pass to travel from Delhi to jalandhar . I have visited delhi last 20 March with my son for some personal reasons. And got stuck. Facing so many problems. Now please help us to move from here to reach home. Issues us pass

11. Delhi policeis remarkable job few days back i have seen that ACP of malviya nagar police traning camp.Janab vijay singh ji and his team distributing the ration in corona covid19 effected area .Salute sir. and salute to.Respected CPsir. God bless.Parvez sabir.8800601601

12. Dear Sir,
    We are carrying out our duty with CANARA BANK as an ADMIN, FIRE & SECURITY OFFICER ,FACILITY OFFICER in Ansal Tower 38 NEHRU PLACE NEW DELHI -19. We are providing the maintenance /essential service to CANARA BANK.
    We have applied for e pass for the same . Kindly provide us.

REGARDS
    RAJENDER KUMAR SHARMA
    EX INDIAN NAVY
    9910372124

13. श्रीमान जी मेरा नाम अमीर खान है मैं up ग़ाज़ियाबाद लोनी मैं रहता हु किराएके मकान मैं मैं छोटा हाथी चलता हूं जबसे लोकडौन की वजह से मैं अपने घर हु ओर मेरा जेब खर्च भी खत्म हो गया है जिसकी वजह से मुझे घर खर्च के लिए उधार पैसे लेने पड़े ह श्रीमान जी मेरा पास बनाने की किरपा करे आपकी महान किरपा होगी

14. We are service providers for Indian Air Force, Mirage 2000. Request five passes for key employees to restart the supply chain.
    with regards
    DASSAULT AIRCRAFT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
    A280 DEFENCE COLONY, NEW DELHI 110024
    Mobile: 9810030156

15. Respected sir,

My neighbour who is a grocery seller his e pass is expired now. So, how we apply for extend the date for the same .

Pramod kumar
    7210575883,
    Sahyog vihar

16. Sir meri govt. Job hospital me h ward aaya hu mera epass 5 din se apply kiya howa h abhi tak nhi aaya h plz kr do sir jaldi

17. Sir
    I applied e pass in north distt delhi today. Application submitted but i forget to note the 7 digit id. Kindly let me know how i can check the pass status.

18. Sir
    Mai Chandigarh rehta hu aur delhi meri shaddi ho rkhi hai.meri saasuma bahut umer ke ho gye hai aur bahut bimar hai. Unko dekhne jana hai

19. Request for 1 day movement pass

Respected sir

I Lokendra here, plz give me permission to go Shamli. My wife and my children are lockdown in thier Father in law house. Its goes more than 1 month and they are facing lots of of health issues of my wife no one is there to help them. I humble request please allow me to go Shamli and get my wife and children and than return to Delhi. Online classes will be going on and they have no internet facility there. So please allow me 1 day movement pass from Delhi to Shamli and returning of Shamli to Delhi

20. Hi sir,
    My name is Love Arora.I really need a pass. I am from moga and I visited to Delhi with my wife on 20march some personal reason because i recently got married on 14th feb this year and I don’t have a place to stay in Delhi. We are in big problem could you please arrange a pass for us. I really request you sir.

21. Sir my name sunil sawariya me sabji bechta tha lekin lockdown ki wajha se
    Abh nahi beach pa raha ho aur mere
    Paas abh money bhi nahi hai
    Meri family ke liye mujhe kaam ki jaruraat hai please mear e paas bana di jiye

22. Sir. Kindly refer my comments on dt 18th april,2020 at 1.47pm. Till time.no reply has been received. If there is no body to reply our comments then why Delhi govt is spending huge amount for this. I would like to the kind attn of our respected Hon’ble CM Sh. Kejriwal ji who used to take personal care of this app.
    Thanks

23. Sir. No govt authorities are there to reply you quarries. I will request our Hon’ble CM Delhi respected sh kejriwal to take a note of it. I think our CM will definitely take necessary action
    With regards
    K.j Thapar

24. Sir. No reply. Then what is the use of this site. Necessary action be taken immediately for not giving reply to above requests.

25. DEar sir I would to intimate you that three times I had applied for e pass as I am doing patrolling duty during night .But due to some reason I got rejected my application why so can i get details. E PASS NO IS – AHRL46P

26. Sir mai led light ka shop par kaam karta tha lakin ab mara pass ₹ nahi hai loni gzb me rahta hoon lakin mujha jana hai up sultanpur plz pass mil jayga mara gadi no dl12cc5131 aur mari wife pargnat hai 4m ka plz pass

• Sir Mera Naam Ravinder Singh Shekhawat hai.Me Rajasthan ka nivasi hu. Me Abi Madangir,delhi me rah raha hu aur mere father sath me hai. Hum
      yehi par naukri kar rah the. Ab company bi Band Ho gai h . Sir ghar par wife, Mmy sab paresaan Ho rah h. Unne koi dekne wala bi koi Nahi h. Aur hum lock down ke karanvash ja nahi pa rah h. Delhi me hai humne aaerogya setu aap bi down load kiya hua h. Please sir I requested to Hume rajasthan Jane ki permission degiye. Aur aap hame covid 19 test kara ke bhejiye. Taki hum mata pita ke paas ghar pouch gai. Wo sab saare din Sir rote rahte h. Please sir hume bhejiye apne ghar hum bike se chale jayege.

• Sir mera naam Ravinder singh Shekhawat h. Meri Mmy aur wife rajathan me h. Me aur mere pita ji Delhi lock down me h. Wo sab bahut bahut paresaan h. I requested to sir aap mujhe movement travel pass de degiye Sir taki me ghar ja saku meri bike no DL3SDC8306 h. Aur aap Hume covid 19 test ke baad bhegiye Sir. Jis se Ki hume bi safe hokar ghar jai .mobile number 9911009942

27. dear sir,
    meri wife mirzapur UP me fas gai hai. mujhe unco yha delhi lana hai. sir vo pregent bhi hai sir mujhe issue kar de pass taki mai unhe la saku pls mujhe pass issue kre. mere pass khud ki vehicle hai jiska no DL12CL4480

UNGENT BASIS PE MUJHE E-PASS ISSUE KRE AAP KI KRIPA HOGI
    saurabh pandey
    9711972030

28. sir
    mera name gaurav hai maine mere father ek driver hai unka mundi ka kam hai
    sabji lane ka to maine epass ke liye apply kiya tha lekin bo cancel ho gaya
    jisme maine aadhar or vehicle pic upload ki thi to sir mujhe bataye ki kaun se documents upload karne hai.

29. Respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is Himanshu Rampuri. My wife and 3 months of baby stucked in Jhansi (UP) from 1st lockdown. I was already applied for movement pass 2 times But it’s rejected. She is very scared and in problem. Please grant me 2 days to take my wife home from my personal vehicle. I will follow all precautions. I was very grateful. Please help me.

30. Sir Mai chai bechta hu par abhi dukan band hai ab mere pass koi kam nahi hai ab mai fal bechna chahta hun mere pas e pass nahi hai Mera pass bana diji ye please

31. Sir jab sa E-Pass issues hui hai tab sa mai online, whats app & Email sa apply kar raha hu. but aaj tak eak he massage dekh raha huuu REJECT aur kuch nahi aaa raha hai. Jab aap sab nai already choose person ko E-pass diya hai tho ya band karo. Maira food ka kaam hai aur mujai he nahi pass dai rahai hai good hai GOVT.

32. Sir/Madan my name is Prakash Kumar (sector-3, Rohini, Delhi), my wife is pregnant jiska treatment sector 16 Rohini se chal raha tha , sector 3 sa sector 16 jaane or aane k lea 1 ghanta Ka pass issued kade please.

33. Sir/Madan my name is Prakash Kumar (sector-3, Rohini, Delhi), my wife is pregnant jiska treatment sector 16 Rohini se chal raha tha , sector 3 sa sector 16 jaane or aane k lea 1 ghanta Ka pass issued kade please. Reply….

34. Sir
    Mera name Hansraj Tiwari s/o Shree ram Vishal Tiwari Mai Kanpur up Ka rahne wala hoo Mai Delhi me fass Gaya hoo meri wife pregnant hai Yaha dekhbhaal Karne wala koi nhi hai please sir help me Mera no 7355924544mai APNI gaadi book Kar ke Jana Chahta hoo mujhe pass ki awasyakta hai Mai abhi dasghara me hoo please sir help

35. Sir me Delhi me rhta hu or meri kapdo ki choti si shop h wo Gurgaon me h. Mujhe konsa pass mil payga Kendra sarkar ne kuch colony shop Ko kholne ki anumati di h. Pls. Jarur bataye me bhut tens or depress hu pls.

36. Mujhe D2h sarvice keliye E pass ki jar
    ort h meri pas s me help Kari. Mera pata galino 19 / 64 manavkunj mukandpur extension part 2 Delhi to Delhi Pin cod 110042

37. sir Maine 4 baar E- paas ke liye apply kiya lekin har baar rejecte ho gya aakhir kya wajah h sahi rasta chune to paas nhi ban rha fir to sir meri majburi ban jayegi bina paas ke nikalna padega kiyuki petrol pump Chalu hai our mai Bpcl ka vendor hu so pls btaye.

38. Sir
    Mera name Pradeep panday s/o kapil dev panday Mai Loknathpur sultanpur up Ka rahne wala hoo Mai Delhi me fass Gaya hoo meri wife pregnant hai Yaha dekhbhaal Karne wala koi nhi hai please sir help me Mera no 9650527118 mai APNI gaadi book Kar ke Jana Chahta hoo mujhe pass ki awasyakta hai Mai abhi loni Ghaziabad me hoo please sir help