Delhi curfew E-pass Apply online Here: – If you are a resident of Delhi then this article is only for you because in this article we are going to share information about the Curfew or E-pass in Delhi, like how to apply for that, what are the thing required for it, and where to apply and most important things who can apply for the Delhi curfew E-pass online. We will answer these questions in the article given below.
Note: E-pass is issued to only those who are engaged in essential services (the list is given below) but do not have a government or private ID while the others who do have ID do not submit this form.
- 1 Delhi Curfew E-Pass Online
- 2 List of Essential Services Fall Under E-pass
- 3 List of documents required for Delhi E-Pass
- 4 Issue of Delhi curfew E-pass via WhatsApp
- 5 How to get Curfew E pass for Delhi NCR region during COVID-19 lockdown: Step by step guide
- 6 How to check Delhi Curfew E-pass Status online?
Delhi Curfew E-Pass Online
As we all know that there is a lockdown in our country till 14 April and the kind of situation are coming we can’t hope any kind of lifting it in near coming days because all the state government is extending their lockdown duration and in this situation, if you have some urgent work which you can’t postpone because of its urgency and need of the hour or you have any kind of medical or any other type of emergency at home then, Delhi government is giving you a facility of E-pass or movement pass. After getting this, you can go out and do your important work but don’t forget to wear a mask because it is mandatory now for all the Delhiites.
www.epass.jantasamvad.org Delhi ePass Status Check COVID-19
Also Check: Bihar Corona Shayata App
List of Essential Services Fall Under E-pass
There is so many essential service provider who doesn’t have the ID to show so for them, Delhi government is providing an E-pass so that they can easily move out and give their services to the people of Delhi without facing any problem. Below we have given the list of services which comes under the essential services are:
- Food items, groceries (which includes fruits/vegetable/milk/bakery items/meat/fish)
- General provision stores
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment’s
- FPS (public distribution system)
- Health (including veterinary health care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/teller operation of banks (including ATMs)
- Chemists and pharmacist
- Caregiver for a Person with Disabilities
- Print and electronic media
- Pay and Accounts office (only for salary/wagers/contingent/health and essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, internet
- And postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/oil agencies (including their godown and transported services related expenditure)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/manufacturing processing
- Transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishment
- SEBI regulated stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services
- Municipal services
- Activities related to the functioning of the legislative assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/establishment that may be exempted by the government
List of documents required for Delhi E-Pass
Before moving to the online E-pass section, make sure to keep some important documents with you because it may require to upload while submitting the E-pass form. The list of documents is given as:
ID proof: You need to upload your one Identification proof documents (it could be anyone like Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card, Passport, Driving license or any other)
Note: The size of the ID proof file should not exceed 5MB
Other documents: it could be the visiting card of your shop, business or shop license, etc.(
Note: the size of the other document should not exceed 4MB)
Note: the document you uploaded must be in prescribed format and size, if the size of the file exceeds the limit then the documents failed to upload.
Issue of Delhi curfew E-pass via WhatsApp
If you are not familiar with the online portal then Delhi government is giving you a facility of obtaining E-pass via WhatsApp. Below we have given the number of each district WhatsApp through which you can apply for the e-pass
- East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
- North East District: 9540895489, 8860425666
- Central District: 7428336279, 742821711
- North District: 8595298706, 8595354861
- New Delhi District: 9540675392, 9873743727
- Shahdra District: 8595272697, 8595274068
- South East district: 8595246396, 8595258871
- West District: 9414320064, 8595252581
- South District: 9599649266, 9643150027
- South West district: 99715126953, 9971526953
- North West District: 8585559117, 8595543375
Helpline number for getting E-pass 1031
E-Pass Delhi via Email
You can also apply for the E-pass for essential services through email. To obtain it through the email applicants need to submit send their details @ [email protected] and they will get their E-pass on their email and can download the same from there itself.
Also Read: PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 List फ्री गैस
Details you need to furnish in the form for E-pass
There are few details which you need to submit while filling the application and the list of details is given as:
- Name of the applicant (applicant is the one who is going outside)
- Contact number (must be a valid number because it receives message)
- Address of office or place of engagement
- Type of service need to be selected
- Date from
- Last date of Pass
- Time of pass
- Name of the district
- ID proof (need to be uploaded)
- Other documents (need to be uploaded)
How to get Curfew E pass for Delhi NCR region during COVID-19 lockdown: Step by step guide
Below we have given some steps which will be valid for those who are applying for the E-pass from the online portal of Delhi government.
- First of all, the applicant need to visit the official website of the Delhi government
- Now on the home of the website you may find the E-pass link, click on it
- Select the language you are familiar with
- After that, a page will in which you have to select the E-pass from the dropdown menu
- Now the E-pass form will appear on your screen fill it carefully
- After filling the form and uploading the required documents press the submit button
- Once you submit it you will receive a text message about registration and it may have the 7 digit E-pass ID.
- And once your e-pass is ready they will text you about this at your registered mobile number, so that you can download the same from the official website
Click here to Apply online for E-pass
How to check Delhi Curfew E-pass Status online?
Once you had applied for the E-pass and wanted to know the status of your pass then you can check it online also. To check the E-pass status online you just need to follow the steps given below
- Firstly, visit the Delhi government official website
- Now on the home page select once again the E-pass
- Now select the language you want to continue
- On the next page, you can find easily the status check button
- As you click on it a new page will open where you need to enter the 7 digit E-pass ID number which you receive while doing the registration
- Press the ‘check status’ button
- And the result will be available on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The one, who is associated with essential services but does not hold any kind of ID.
You can apply for the E-pass on the Delhi government official website.
Yes, you need to upload one photo identification proof and business address or shop address proof
The identification proof must not exceed the size of 5MB while the other one should not exceed 4MB
No, the department first verifies then only they will issue the E-pass
Yes, you can check the status of the E-pass online where you had applied.
You will receive the message on your registered mobile number
Yes there are two different modes via WhatsApp or Email
You need to send every detail through WhatsApp on the numbers of your district. (Numbers is given in the article)