Gujarat Curfew Exemption Pass @ www.digitalgujarat.gov.in- The Government of Gujarat is issuing covid-19 exemption passes to the citizens who are engaged in essentials services and those who have emergency during the lockdown period. The request for issue of Gujarat Curfew Exemption Pass can be submitted either through the online mode or offline mode.
- 1 Gujarat Curfew Exemption Pass
- 2 How to apply for Gujarat Exemption Pass in Covid-19 Lockdown?
- 3 How to Apply for Gujarat Curfew exemption offline?
Gujarat Curfew Exemption Pass
Covid-19 cases in the state are rising day by day which is a serious matter of concern. To stop the spread of this pandemic, the whole country is under lockdown and so is Gujarat. During lockdown there are citizens who have to commute to provide essential services and also people who have to travel in case of emergency. To help these people travel without any problem during lockdown, state government is issuing covid-19 exemption passes. These passes can be availed online as well offline. Application link and offline form link is given in this article, for their convenience.
If you also wish to issue covid-19 exemption pass for the state Gujarat but you are not aware with the application process, then you can read the given article. Here we have shared complete details about online and offline application process, application link, necessary documents etc.
Gujarat Lockdown Inter and Intra State Travel Pass- An Overview
|Pass||Gujarat Curfew exemption pass|
|Purpose||Travel during lockdown for emergency and for essential services|
|Issuing Authority||Government of Gujarat|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
Key points related to Gujarat Covid 19 exemption Pass
- Applicants can submit application directly from the official portal or they can also download the application form and submit it offline.
- Online application for simple covid exemption pass will be done through links available on official portal.
- For offline application, form is available on official portal.
- Applicants are required to submit all the necessary details and attach the required documents.
- The approval of application and its processing will completely depend upon the issuing authority.
- The online application service is available only in English.
- Citizens must carry a valid photo id proof along with the pass while traveling during the lockdown.
Check: Epass for Other States
Gujarat Epass Documents Required
While filling the application form, you have to attach all the essential documents to the form. The list of all the important documents is given below-
- You have to submit, any of the following Id Proofs-
- Driving License
- Any Govt. issued Identification card
- ID Proof of working in concerned office / shop
- Service attachment proof-
- Vehicle RC
- Proof of Registration with Government / Corporation
- Other Document
Information to be furnished in the Gujarat Epass Application form
Applicants have to fill following information in the form-
- Name of the applicant
- Districts name where the applicants belong
- Complete address of the applicant as mentioned in the identification proof
- Email (optional)
- A valid mobile number.
- Exempted Industry category
- Time of the exemption
- Date of exemption
- Details of the vehicle
- Driver details
- Route details
- Establishment category
Also Read: PM Kisan Rath app
How to apply for Gujarat Exemption Pass in Covid-19 Lockdown?
Before application, applicants have to register themselves on the official portal. So, before moving to application process, lets have a look at the registration process shared as under-
Registration on portal
- Visit the official website
Start by visiting the official portal. Click on the given link-https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ .
- Select services
On the homepage, click on “Services” menu given on the top of the page. Now, from the dropdown menu, click on “Citizen Services” menu.
- Select respective service
A list of all the citizen services will appear. Applicants have to select Covid-19 exemption pass menu.
- Read Instructions
Now, you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you will see necessary instructions which you have to go through before application. Now, you have to proceed further by clicking on “Apply Online” tab.
- Register as new user
Now, a new page will appear and for registration, you have to click on “Click for New Registration (Citizen)” tab.
- Fill Registration detail
Online registration form will appear. You have to fill all the details correctly in the space provided. After filling all the details and click on “Save” button. Finally, your registration process will complete.
Gujarat Lockdown Epass Application Process
After successful registration on portal, you have to proceed further by following the given instructions-
- Login on portal
Once you have to successfully registered on the portal and you have to login using the credentials received while registration.
- Select the relevant option
After login, click on filter services and select “Other Services” from the drop-down menu.
- Request Id and Application No.
Now, you will receive a request Id and Applicant number for the select services.
- Application form appears
Once you continue, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill details
Now, fill all the details carefully on the form.
- Upload documents
After filling all the details, you have to upload the required documents in prescribed format. Once you have uploaded the documents, proceed further and click on “Submit” button.
- Application competes
Finally, application form will be submitted and the application will be forwarded. The concerned officials will verify the application.
- Issue of Pass
Once the application will be verified and approved, you will receive a confirmation message on the registered mobile. Finally, after approval, pass will be issued which you can download it from the official portal.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR PASS
How to Apply for Gujarat Curfew exemption offline?
Apart from applying online for Gujarat Covid pass, you can also apply offline. For offline application, you have to follow the given instructions-
- Open the official portal.
- Select “Services” option from the menu bar and click on “Citizen Service” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Covid 19 exemption pass option from the list.
- Now, instruction page will appear.
- On the same page, you have to click on “Download Form” option.
- The application form will appear. Download and print the form.
- Fill the form, attach necessary documents and submit it to the concerned office.
Get Application form- Click Here
Frequently Asked Question
You can apply for it online through https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ and also through offline mode by downloading the application form from the aforesaid portal.
No, it is completely free of cost.
You have to attach passport sized photograph of yours, a valid id proof and a vehicle information document.
There is no fixed time limit for issue of pass as the processing of application totally depends on the concerned authority.
Yes, in order to apply online, you must register on portal first.
If you have any question Gujarat Essential ePass then ask us below.