KSP Clear Pass App | Karnataka Lockdown Curfew E-Pass: Now it is important to have the Curfew E-pass while roaming in the city with the purpose of the transportation of essential goods. In this article, shared about KSP Clear Pass App download and how to use it. Now you can also apply for the Karnataka Curfew E-pass through the website of Karnataka Police or can apply through the KSP Clear pass app released by the Karnataka government. The country is facing a nation-wide lockdown and now it can be extended to the further months.
Karnataka Lockdown e-Pass
The Karnataka Police Department is solely responsible for the creation of the curfew pass movement. The citizen of Karnataka state can apply for the E-pass on the official website i.e. www.ksp.gov.in. At the time of movement pass application, you need to fulfil some criteria to get selected for the Karnataka Lockdown E-pass. In the last of the article, we have shared important links for KSP Clear Pass App Download, Karnataka Lockdown ePass and check KAR KSP application status.
In this time the government of Karnataka is providing the free ration to the poor families to uplift the economic condition. Now the state government had imposed strict rules on the condition of giving E-passes.
- Karnataka police department is also providing an option to apply for the Curfew E-pass through the mobile application for the ease of the people.
- The services which have been given some kind of relaxation in the period of lockdown can be checked below:
Karnataka Curfew e Pass – List of Essential Service
You can apply for the Karnataka Lockdown ePass for the essential services through online website of KSP clear pass app.
- Movement of Medical equipment
- Manufacturing of Food Items
- Manufacturing Packaging product
- Healthcare services include medical shops, hospitals, private/government labs
- Medical Establishments
- Ecommerce companies (Essentials items)
- Petrol pumps
- Media (Electronic & Print media)
- Ration shops
District covered for Curfew E-Pass:
- Bengaluru Rural,
- Bengaluru Urban
Karnataka Helpline Number – 104
Official Website – www.ksp.gov.in
Email – [email protected]
KSP CLEAR Pass Through Mobile Application
- The applicant can also apply for the Karnataka Curfew E-pass through the mobile app released by the officials of the Karnataka Police.
- Once opened then you need to click on the curfew e-pass on the first page of the application.
- Then you will ask to fill the application page with the correct details and to upload documents that can poof your identity and the reason for the curfew movement pass.
- After getting approval then the intimation from the police department will be conveyed to you through SMS, then after you can able to download the pass by simply visiting the KSP Clear Pass Application on your Smartphone.
Recommended: PM Garib Relief Package
Karnataka Curfew E-pass Status Online
- To view your Karnataka Curfew E-Pass Application status you need to track it on the official website of the Karnataka State Police Department.
- Then you would be required to visit the request tab on the homepage to proceed further.
- After that, you have to log in with the credentials such as application number or mobile number to see the status whether it is rejected or accepted.
- Then you can download the Karnataka movement pass and can take the printout for further use in case of the successful creation of the E-pass.
Note – You can also track the status from the official mobile app known as KSP Clear Pass Application and in case of any doubt regarding the Karnataka Curfew Pass then you can write it to on [email protected]
Karnataka Curfew E-Pass Online Apply
The people who are engaged in the transportation or responsible for manufacturing, processing of the essential commodities, and other material that has been declared by the state and central government need to apply for the curfew pass. The steps to apply for the E-pass can be observed below.
- You would be required to visit the website of the Karnataka police department that is an important step to apply for the lockdown pass. @ https://kspclearpass.mygate.com/login
- Then on the first page of the website, you will have two options to select i.e. for individual and for corporate employees.
- After selecting one option from the two options, you will be asked to fill the application form.
- The details that would require mentioning such as the name of the organization, mobile number, email id, reason for the curfew pass, etc.
- Then you need to upload your identity document, letter of recommendation by the employer, or through the concerned authority.
- After furnishing all the required details you need to click on the submit button.
- After that you will receive the OTP on the mobile number then you need to enter this on the given box.
- If you are applying for the pass under the corporate section, then you would require putting your company PAN number and needing to select the police station carefully.
- Now you have to fill the basic information of your organization and need to upload the relevant document.
- Once you are done with the filling process of the online curfew e pass then you receive an application or registration number by which you can trace your e-pass through the official website.
- After a few days, you will receive a notification related to the Karnataka Lockdown Curfew E-pass on the registered email and mobile number.
- In the end, you can download the curfew E-pass by logging back to the website of the Karnataka Police Department.
|KSP clear pass Google Play Store link||Download Here|
|Karnataka Curfew E-Pass||Apply Here|
|KAR Curfew E-pass status||Check Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
In the state of Karnataka, the Police Department is the authority where you can apply for the curfew movement pass.
After completing successful verification of the information provided by you through the application and the document then the creation of the pass is possible. Time taken by the department to issue an E-pass is near about 1-2 days.
The applicant needs to mention their personal details like name, mobile number, residential address, the reason for applying for movement pass, etc.
In the case of any doubt, you can reach the helpline number issued by the state government or can mail at the email address provided by us in the article and you can track the application through the application or on the official website of the Karnataka police department.