Maharashtra Curfew E-Pass Apply Online: At present most of the countries are lockdown due to pandemic of COVID-19. In this article, we are providing you with detailed information about Maharashtra corona e-pass and how to apply for the Lockdown e-pass in Maharashtra state. In India also lockdown is going on from 24 March 2020. Now the government has even extended the lockdown rill 3rd May 2020. During the lockdown period, no person can move from one place to another. The government has given permission only to the essential services to travel during this time. People related to these essential services can commute easily after showing their pass.
All the state government has released e-passes to the people related to the essential services in the state. As the country is lockdown and government is pressuring on social distancing so people can apply for Maharashtra COVID-19 E-Pass online.
Though it is a must for all to follow the rules of lockdown but still if you have some urgent work and you are to travel anyhow then you can apply for the Maharashtra e-pass online. The officials will evaluate your application and if they find you have a justified reason then they will give you an e-pass so you could travel during this lockdown time.
Maharashtra Curfew E-Pass
|Article Category||COVID-19 E-Pass|
|Status of Application||Available State-wise|
|Official Website||link is given below|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Lockdown Time Duration||3rd May (tentatively)|
|Service Name||COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass|
|Recipients||Needy Peoples (gives services)|
As you know that due to coronavirus most of the countries in the world are following the lockdown. Till now there is no medicine or vaccines has been invented and the only way to stay far from this deadly disease is to stay home. The disease spreads due to human to human transmission and if people will roam on roads and will stay in gathering then there will be more chances that the more people will get infected. So, lockdown and social distancing is the only way to stay safe from this disease.
What is COVID-19 E-Pass?
During the lockdown period, no people are allowed to go out of their homes. In a few places, the government has given a relaxation of a few hours so the people could get things related to basic needs like vegetables, medicines, and others. But if you want to travel after these hours then you will have to carry an e-pass.
The E-pass will be released online by the authorities and you will have to show it to the police on asking. If you are not associated with any essential services and roaming on the road with an e-pass then the police can take some legal action against you. The authorities in a different state will generate COVID-19 E-Pass Online for the working citizens as people associated with a few services will have to go to the workplaces. People having e-pass can move to their workplace by showing the corona curfew e-pass to the police of their state.
Also Read: Maharashtra Ration Card Free Ration during lockdown
Who Can Apply for COVIS-19 E-Pass in Maharashtra?
Not all people can apply for an e-pass during the lockdown time. If you are going for buying some medicine after the completion of relaxation hour then you are not to apply for an e-pass. If you are associated with any essential services or working in any government or private office which is open after the government’s order then you will have to apply for the e-pass. If due to some medical reason you are to travel from one city to another then also you will have to show the e-pass to the police.
Here we have compiled the name of a few essential services. People who are connected to these services can apply for the e-pass online and after checking all the documents of the applicants the officials will release Maharashtra COVID-19 E-Pass Online to them.
- Government and Private Bank Employee
- Hospitals and All the Health Services
- Transportation Department (Bus, Railways, Flights, etc)
- Electricity and Water Branch
- Safai Karamchari
- News Paper Delivery Person
- Communication and Internet Phone co-operation
- Food Department
- Police Department
- Fire Administration
- General and Retailer Shops
- All Government Workers
- Goods Manufacturing Industries and their employees
- All type of ATM’s
- Workers working in the Petrol Pumps in the area
- Emergency lines like Ambulance
- Courier Services (a few places)
- Post office related services
The document’s Needed to get Corona Lockdown E-Pass
If you want to apply for the COVID-19 E-pass then you will have to keep in mind that you apply only if you need it. In case of any false information and to misuse the corona curfew e-pass you may face some legal action from police. To apply for the e-pass only if you need it in real.
You will have to keep the following documents and information ready with you to apply for the corona lockdown e-pass online in Maharashtra;
- Name of the applicant
- Applicant Village or Town Name
- District Name of the Candidate
- Mobile No. of the candidate
- Other Relevant Documents like Aadhar Card, Voter Id card, etc.
- RC Booklet of the Vehicle (Registration Number)
- Government ID
- Photograph Identity proof of the Candidate
- New Passport Size Photos etc.
Recommended: COVID-19 Curfew Pass
Maharashtra Curfew E-Pass Online apply
Now you know everything about the e-pass and the documents to apply to get an e-pass online. Here we have given the stepwise instructions to apply for the corona curfew e-pass online. Follow the steps below to get a COVID-19 e-pass.
- Step 1: First of all you will have to visit the official website of Maharashtra Police covid19.mhpolice.in to apply for the e-pass.
- Step 2: Here you will have to register yourself first. For the registration process, you will enter your mobile number and you will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Step 3: Now a form will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: Here you will have to fill the details as asked in the form like your name, address, a reason to apply for the e-pass. All the information given in the form should be correct else your application will get rejected.
- Step 5: Now the officials will verify your application online only and after verification, the online Curfew pass will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, if someone belongs to the healthcare sector and having the hospital’s or company’s id card then he/she doesn’t need to apply or carry lockdown curfew pass.
Though the online process to apply for an e-pass is easy but if you need a COVID-19 e-pass urgently then contact the respective state police or government website to mention the reason to apply for the e-pass.
You will have to show your id proof like your voter id card, Aadhar card, a photograph, and company id card to apply for the COVID-19 curfew e-pass in Maharashtra.
The article has complete information about Maharashtra COVID-19 e-pass. The person associated with the essential services only will be eligible to get an e-pass. In a few cases if any person is not having an e-pass then he/she can show the id card issued by the company to move.