MP COVID-19 ePass @ mapit.gov.in/covid-19: The country is under lockdown and no person other than the people involved in essential services are allowed to step out and travel across. In case if an individual is having very urgent work and had to travel, then the state governments are issuing them passes to them. Similarly, MP ePass is also issued by the MP government to the people who need to step out during the lockdown.

MP ePasses are issued online and those who wish to apply for it need to visit the official portal of the government launched for Covid-19 management. Government issue around thousand e-passes to the needy each day in the state.

MP ePass COVID-19 Curfew Pass

जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं, इस लॉकडाउन अवधि के दौरान लोगों को अपने घरों से बाहर निकलने की अनुमति नहीं है और केवल आवश्यक सेवाओं में शामिल लोगों को ही यात्रा करने की अनुमति है। इस बात को ध्यान में रखते हुए Madhya Pradesh सरकार जिन लोगों को जरूरी काम है और जिन्हें जिलों के भीतर और राज्य के बाहर भी यात्रा करने की आवश्यकता है उन्हें ईपास जारी कर रही है । इन ePasses का उपयोग करके वे पास में निर्दिष्ट अवधि के लिए किसी भी समस्या के बिना यात्रा कर सकते हैं। MP epass को प्राप्त करने के लिए, एक ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा करना होगा जिसके सभी लिंक और पूर्ण विवरण इस article में दिए गए हैं।

MP ePass Status Apply Only COVID-19 Curfew Lockdown ePass

In order to collect all the details about MP ePass, you have to go through this particular article. Here we have shared necessary details on Madhya Pradesh lockdown epass registration, application, documents etc .

MP Covid-19 Curfew ePass

ePassMP curfew ePass
State Madhya Pradesh
Concerned DepartmentGovernment of Madhya Pradesh
PurposeTravelling during lockdown
Application statusAvailable
Mode of applicationOnline

MP Covid 19 ePass Statitics

The dashboard of MP Covid-19 ePass portal shows the daily statistics of status of the ePasses issued in the state. Have a look at these numbers (as on 24th April 2020) shared in the table below-

Lockdown ePass applied81327
Lockdown ePass issued7821
Lockdown ePass rejected61644
Volunteers registered57074

Salient Features of MP Lockdown ePass

• People who are associated with the essentials services and have to travel within a particular district are not required to issue MP ePass separately. They just have to show their employee Id card or any other valid ID proof.
  • For traveling across different districts or other states, MP ePasses are issued under four categories.
  •  These passes can be issued only through online mode, applicants are not required to visit any government office to get these passes. However, in case of any emergency, offline applications will also be accepted.
  • In order to travel to states in case of emergency, one has to provide genuine reason and supporting documents to the concerned officer.
  • ePass will be not be issued to visit a COVID 19 containment area.
  • Details should be filled correctly in the online application form.
  • Documents uploaded online should be original and clearly visible.
  • One should carry original documents during visits.

Also Check: PM Modi Scheme to fight lockdown

Details to fill in the MP COVID-19 Epass application

Applicants need to fill following details in the application form-

• Mobile No. of the applicant
  • Name, gender, email Id
  • Address details- residential address, source details
  •  Visit address details- purpose of visit, no. of people visiting, place to be visited,
  • Pass dates- start and end dates
  • Vehicle details- vehicle type, vehicle registration

All the details must be filled correctly.

Documents Required

While filling the online application, it is compulsory for all the applicants to upload the required documents in the application. Check what documents are required to be uploaded in the section below-

• Any of the following photo Id proof-
  • PAN
  • Driving License
  • Passport
  • Voter ID
  • Other Photo ID Card (Issued by Government /Private Organization)
  • Photograph of the applicant
  • Original documents of the vehicles
  • Other supporting documents as per the category of the application.

List of ePass Approving Authority

Have a look at the list of authorities approving the ePass application shared as under-

Name of the DistrictName Of OICDesignation
AshoknagarMr. Rajan B NadiyaJoint Collector
SingroliMr. RiturajCEOZP
AlirajpurMr. Suresh Chandra VermaADM
AgraNANA
NiwadiMs. Megha TiwariDeputy Collector

Recommended: Other states Curfew epass apply

How to apply for MP Lockdown ePass?

The application is submitted online. If you are wondering how to submit application then check the step-by-step procedure shared below-

Registration

– You just have to start by registering on the online portal. For that-

• Go to the official portal of Madhya Pradesh launched for Covid 19. The link is given above.
  • Now, on the homepage, you need to click on “APPLY LOCKDOWN EPASS” tab.
MP-EPASS-REGISTRATION
  • E-pass registration page will open.
  • Initiate by entering the mobile no., district from which pass is required and captcha code.
  • Click on “Submit” button.
EPAS-MP-LOCKDOWN-REGISTRATION
  • As soon as you submit it an OTP will be generated. Enter the OTP in space provided.

Application

• Now, application form will appear.
  • Fill the profile details as asked in the form. Upload the documents in prescribed format.
  • Fill all the visit details and upload other supporting documents (if required).
  • Check the details once again before submission.
  • Click on “Submit & Save” button.
  • On final submission, a confirmation message will be displayed on your screens.
  • The applications will then be forwarded to the respective District authority for approval.

Downloading of MP ePass

1. Once the ePass application will be approved by the concerned authority, applicants will receive a SMS notification on their phones.
  2. The notification will also include the URL of ePass pdf, which applicants have to download.

Important Links

Official portalhttps://mapit.gov.in/
Registration LinkClick Here

Helpline No.- 104,181

Frequently Asked Questions

I have to take my mother for surgery in a hospital in other district of MP, can I get a ePass?

Yes, for that you to submit an application for that.

How I can apply for ePass in MP?

You have to submit an online application form available on the official portal and also on the this post.

What are the documents i am required to provide to get an ePass?

A valid photo id proof, photograph, vehicle documents and other documents (as required).

How can I download the ePASS?

You can download it either from the URL mentioned in the SMS or directly from the portal.

If you have any question related to MP COVID-19 epass/essential pass/curfew movement pass then ask below.

47 thoughts on “MP ePass Status [Apply Online] COVID-19 Curfew Lockdown ePass @ mapit.gov.in/covid-19”

1. Epass apply kiye bahut time ho gaya koi status hi nahi pata chal raha epass ki end date bhi chali gayi phir bhi pending he. Ye kab tak clear hogi.

2. I got stuck in a neighbouring district due to work related issues. I want to go back to my home district. Can I be allowed for travel?

3. My family stuck in Kalyan-dombiwali Maharashtra and here ( panna Madhya Pradesh) my mother suffering from cancer and she extremely need her family support so what can I do to bring back my family…..please help me………..????????

4. NEEDED CUFEW E PASS FOR AASTHI VISARJAN (DEATH RITUAL) (DEATH AT HOME) OF NORMAL DEATH AND HAVE APPLIED TWICE ONCE FOR KHEDI GHAT FOR 25 APRIL 2020 AND RETURN ON SAME DAY AND OTHER FOR UJJAIN AT CHAKRA TIRTH. BUT REJECTED BOTH TIMES ONLY 3 PERSON (3 SONS of DECEASED) WANTS TO GO BUT DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE REJECTING BECAUSE FOR GENUINE REASON IF APPLICATION IS REJECTED THAN IT IS OF NO USE.

5. I am working at publics sector Bank at Indore and stuck at Bhopal due to lockdown now as my bank is called me as urgent basis for need basis hence as a essential service can I travel from Bhopal to Indore directly or need pass from authority

6. Sir plz im only the earning member of my family .my mother is facing sever knee pain in one leg ..im currently stay in mumbai ..basically from mp seoni ..here corona patient are increasing day by day ..im facing lots of problems here ..like food .i dont have even gas and ration ..if i suffer from corona then my whole family will be in trouble as i told i im only the earning member in my family so plz i reauest to u just make an arrangement for my epass..thanks regards sonam baghel

7. Sir,
    I am posted at SBI, Nowgong BKD as Chief Manager, stuck in Indore during lockdown. Now Bank has decided to attach us locally till lockdown period and I have to join my duty on 27th at Indore. How can I get e-pass/curfew pass for providing essential service.
    Regards
    Mukesh Pathak

8. Hum UP hamirpur rath me fase h, 1 month se zada hogya 8 logo k liye epass permission chahiye bhopal jane k Liye, 8 logo me humare sath 5 ladies h or ek jents Peraliysis h isliye hum ladies ko kisi mel driver k sath nhi pahucha sakte. Plz hume 8 logo ki epass permission dene ki kripa kijiye hum 6+1 ki 2 gaadi kr lege aur pure distance k sath jayege. Plz plz plz

9. I am in Indore I was on my internship but due to covid 19 I am unable to go home my hometown is in jabalpur. Please tell me how can I apply for it because there is no option for that and I am facing many problems please help me.

10. क्या ये इ पास सिर्फ उन लोगो के लिए हैं जिनके पास पैसा है जो गरीब है उनके लिए नहीं है मै एक महीने से भोपाल से रीवा जाने के लिए प्रयास कर रहा हूं लेकिन मेरा पास अस्वीकार कर दिया जाता है लेकिन कार वाले ले कर जा रहे जो कि बहुत ज्यादा पैसा ले रहे जो देने की हैसियत नहीं है हमारी जो राजस्थान में बच्चे फसे थे उनको मध्यप्रदेश लाया गया और उनमें से जो भोपाल के थे उनकी स्क्रीनिंग करके उनके घर भेज दिया गया, क्या जिलों के अंदर फसे छात्र किसी को नहीं दिखते हैं

11. Can I get ePass for come Bhopal for my marriage?
    Because there is only one mahurat in 2020 and no mahurat next 3 year as pr kundaly.

12. Respected Sir,
    My family my wife and son last 40 days in Itarsi without me so please give me a parmision come in Kannod sir,
    Mera pariwar 40 din se Itarsi me fasi he unhe please mere pass Kannod me lane ki parmision dila dijiye sir plz
    Thanks & regards
    Pradeep Jha
    7970076367

13. Sir I’m santosh Pawar work at Uprrvnl at Doosan power projects at aligarh uttar Pradesh and I am leaving at sarni Pathakhera dist.betul madhay Pradesh and my family also leave in madhay Pradesh so pls give me madhay Pradesh e pass for lockdown thanks

14. We have 2 labour from UP who were to leave for their hometown on 23 March but due to lockdown could not do so .
    They are fit haven’t left the campus since the lockdown but wish to go home .

What would be the procedure for them ?

15. there is a compilation error while checking the status of e pass.0103
    compiler error message :- CS0103 the name ” GRIDVIEW1″ does not exits in the current context. please tell me the solution urgently.

16. कोई काम का नही है Epaas कोई जरूरी काम हो तो भी पास नही मिलता।

17. Mai 2nd year k exam dene indore aai thi mera ghar rahsthan Mai mujhe mere ghar jaana 1.5 month hogye h mein indore. Nic. In par bhi form bhar diya but kuch reply nhi please help me

18. Sir mera son vigat 42 dino se Jabalpur me lockdown ke karan ruk kar rh gaya hai aur ab vh mere mata pita ko paresan kr rha hai ki mujhe apne mammi papa ke yha jana hai esliye mujhe sehore se Jabalpur apne son ko lane ki permission ke liye help krne ka krapa kre. please help me

19. सर मेने 6 बार E-Pass के लिये Apply कर दिया है,मगर हर बार मेरा form Rejact कर दिया जा रहा है।

20. सर मेने 6 बार E-Pass के लिये Apply कर दिया है,मगर हर बार मेरा form Rejact कर दिया जा रहा है।
    मुझे सर wife को लेने इन्दौर जाना है।

21. I am working in a private school in Barwani MP. I am left alone here since the lockdown and my wife is at home in Kerala . How can I get to my home . My application for e pass is rejected.

22. SIR MUJHE MERI WIFE OR BACHCHE KO LENE JANA HE WAHA PAR MAKAN BHI CHOTA HE BACHCHE PARESHAN KAR RAHE HE GHAR AANE KE LIYE MUJHE MUMBRA THANE SE LANE KE LIYE E PASS DE

23. Sir I am going to home e pass do mobile this restiastion doing every days sambit to not provide. Sir request please go to help

24. sir main Ghar Jana chahta hun aur main dadar nagar haveli silvassa mein fash hai aur mp satna amarpatan ka Hu bhi pass covid-19 main registration karwane ke liye ham log City jaate the to vahan se Police wale log bolate Hain room per a jao registration band hai aur mobile se registration karo lekin mobile se registration karne ke liye website karte Hain to sambit nahin Ho Pa Raha please request me help

25. मै संजय पटेल
    मै और मेरा छोटा भाई और बहन भोपाल में 40 दिन से फसे है इ पास आनलाइन भरा पर कोई ध्यान नहीं दिया गया है हम लोग सीधी जिले के है यहां बहुत दिक्कत हो रही है घर बाले बहुत परेशान हैं मुझे पास देने की कृपा करें
    मोबाइल नंबर :-7489643612

26. Sir me lokdoun me pune me। Fas Gaya hoo mudhe apne home gar Jana hai madhay predesh sarkar se hamra aurodh hai kee home Jane kee Subodh kare

27. I am working for water supply project for nagar palika veraval somnaath Gujarat. I am left alone here since the lockdown and my wife is at home at indore madhya pradesh. How can I get to my home at indore. My application for e pass is rejected.

28. मै पूना मे हु ई पास का आवेदन करना है मुझे पूना से रीवा mp जाना है मेरा फोन नम्बर है 9755524878 कृपया ध्या
    न दिया जाय

29. I am a central govt employee posted at damoh and my elderly father who is a heart patient is stranded alone at my home town Shivpuri for almost 2 months having no support to take care of his medicines,food etc. .I habe applied for an e pass several times but have not yet received it .such a pathetic situation is prevailing in madhya pradesh and there is nobody who listens.

30. Your comment is awaiting moderation.

my brother is very I’ll, and very serious. So I want go my village meet my brother.

31. महोदय मैं अपने परिवार के साथ इंदौर मे हु मुझे सीधी जाना है 10 बार ई पास के लिए आनलइन फार्म भरा पर कोइ समाधान नही हुआ जबकी मेरे पास खुद की कार है महोदय मैं 2-3 दिन तक और इंतजार करूगा इसके बाद बिना पास के जउगा अब इनतजार नही होता मेरे गाव मे बूढे मॉ बाप है वो परेशान है रोज फोन करके पूछते आ रहे हो बक आ रहे हो
    मै यह नहीं कहता की सरकार मदत नही करगी
    करेगी पर जबतक आदमी पूरी तरह से हतास हो गया होगा या वो उसके कोई काम की नही
    Virendra Kumar Patel

32. Hi sir
    My name is Nishant das Sindhi I from Bhopal MP I need a epass to Bering my wife back to home from Agra UP my mother is hart take pashent hai plz sir give me a parmetion I need her to take care my home.

33. Sir मेरा epass का Status issued dikha रहा है but फाइल अपलोड नहीं की है इसलिए डाउनलोड मे कुछ शो नहीं ho rha no record found bata raha hai mera reference no INSH352663 AND MY MOBILE NO 7974199460 HAI MY NAME IS SHOAIB VARSI AND 7/05/20 KO MENE APPLY किया THA

34. mere Ghar me mere pita ji ke bade Bhai ki achanak mrittu ho Jane ke Karan meri meri femili bhopal me rahte they Jo ki ish durghatna me Jane ki anumati Di jaye

35. रघुवीर प्रसाद मालवीय
    पुलिस रेडियो कालोनी भदभदा रोड भोपाल
    आर एच 04 ब्लाक ए
    मेरी पत्नी श्रीमति बृजलता मालवीय रीङ की हङङी मे Pott’s spine( D10-11 ) Tuberculosis के कारण हुआ था जिसका आपरेशन नयूरो सर्जन ङा. सचिन अधिकारी एवं डा प्रणव वणगाॅवकर सीएचएल अस्पताल इन्दौर मै कराया था तथा टीवी का उपचार ङा सूरज वर्मा सीएचएल अस्पताल इन्दौर मै चल रहा है। ङा सहाब द्वारा दिनांक 20.3.2020 को जांच हेतु बुलाया था ।नेशनल लाकङाउन होने से इन्दौर जांच हेतु नही गये । टीबी की दवा दिसम्बर 2018 से चल रही है । टीबी के ङा सहाब एवं नयूरो सर्जन सहाब ने जांच MRI 20.03.20को जाँच एवं MRI करने के वाद टीबी की दवा बन्द करने का बोला है। जाना अतिआवश्यक है।बृजलता की आन लाईन request No BHAS474990 MOBILE No. 9826636003 जो जिला स्तर पर लंबित है । कृपया परिस्थित को ध्यान में रखते हुए पास करने हेतु निवेदन है

36. May suman solanki Abhi district narshigpur may hu apni Bua ka operation hua tha to unki dekhebhal ka liya gram dhobhi aai thee Isee vhick lockdown start ho gya or may apnay ghar district chhindwara Jana chatee hu kyuki mere papajee ake cancer passente ha or unki dekhebhal Karnay ka liya ghar may ma ka Allaba may he hu so app say request ha ke mujaha e pass ke anuteee denay krapaa kare

37. Sar Mai satna ka rahane wala hu Mai jabalpur se satna Jana chahta
    mere pas koi sadan nahi hai Mai mere Ghar wale pareshan ho rhe hai.ham kaphi dino se lock down ka palan Kar rhe hai.please hamari mdad kare sar mo no.7725038854

38. I am Internal Auditor in private Company at M P Nagar on contract basis, I need to go for office work with my two assitence from my residence From DANA PANI E- 8 Arera Colony Bhopal. Should I need any pass for coming and going in local with in Bhopal City.
    Pradeep Jha