MP COVID-19 ePass @ mapit.gov.in/covid-19: The country is under lockdown and no person other than the people involved in essential services are allowed to step out and travel across. In case if an individual is having very urgent work and had to travel, then the state governments are issuing them passes to them. Similarly, MP ePass is also issued by the MP government to the people who need to step out during the lockdown.
MP ePasses are issued online and those who wish to apply for it need to visit the official portal of the government launched for Covid-19 management. Government issue around thousand e-passes to the needy each day in the state.
MP ePass COVID-19 Curfew Pass
जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं, इस लॉकडाउन अवधि के दौरान लोगों को अपने घरों से बाहर निकलने की अनुमति नहीं है और केवल आवश्यक सेवाओं में शामिल लोगों को ही यात्रा करने की अनुमति है। इस बात को ध्यान में रखते हुए Madhya Pradesh सरकार जिन लोगों को जरूरी काम है और जिन्हें जिलों के भीतर और राज्य के बाहर भी यात्रा करने की आवश्यकता है उन्हें ईपास जारी कर रही है । इन ePasses का उपयोग करके वे पास में निर्दिष्ट अवधि के लिए किसी भी समस्या के बिना यात्रा कर सकते हैं। MP epass को प्राप्त करने के लिए, एक ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा करना होगा जिसके सभी लिंक और पूर्ण विवरण इस article में दिए गए हैं।
In order to collect all the details about MP ePass, you have to go through this particular article. Here we have shared necessary details on Madhya Pradesh lockdown epass registration, application, documents etc .
MP Covid-19 Curfew ePass
|ePass||MP curfew ePass|
|Concerned Department||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Purpose||Travelling during lockdown|
|Mode of application||Online|
MP Covid 19 ePass Statitics
The dashboard of MP Covid-19 ePass portal shows the daily statistics of status of the ePasses issued in the state. Have a look at these numbers (as on 24th April 2020) shared in the table below-
|Lockdown ePass applied||81327|
|Lockdown ePass issued||7821|
|Lockdown ePass rejected||61644|
Salient Features of MP Lockdown ePass
- People who are associated with the essentials services and have to travel within a particular district are not required to issue MP ePass separately. They just have to show their employee Id card or any other valid ID proof.
- For traveling across different districts or other states, MP ePasses are issued under four categories.
- These passes can be issued only through online mode, applicants are not required to visit any government office to get these passes. However, in case of any emergency, offline applications will also be accepted.
- In order to travel to states in case of emergency, one has to provide genuine reason and supporting documents to the concerned officer.
- ePass will be not be issued to visit a COVID 19 containment area.
- Details should be filled correctly in the online application form.
- Documents uploaded online should be original and clearly visible.
- One should carry original documents during visits.
Also Check: PM Modi Scheme to fight lockdown
Details to fill in the MP COVID-19 Epass application
Applicants need to fill following details in the application form-
- Mobile No. of the applicant
- Name, gender, email Id
- Address details- residential address, source details
- Visit address details- purpose of visit, no. of people visiting, place to be visited,
- Pass dates- start and end dates
- Vehicle details- vehicle type, vehicle registration
All the details must be filled correctly.
While filling the online application, it is compulsory for all the applicants to upload the required documents in the application. Check what documents are required to be uploaded in the section below-
- Any of the following photo Id proof-
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Other Photo ID Card (Issued by Government /Private Organization)
- Photograph of the applicant
- Original documents of the vehicles
- Other supporting documents as per the category of the application.
List of ePass Approving Authority
Have a look at the list of authorities approving the ePass application shared as under-
|Name of the District||Name Of OIC||Designation|
|Murrena||Mr. Shivkumar Mishra||ADM|
|Bhind||Mr. Shubham Sharma||Deputy Collector|
|Gwalior||Mr. Sanjeev Khemariya||Deputy Collector|
|Datia||Mr. Veerendra Singh||Deputy Collector|
|Shivpuri||Mr. Ranjeet Singh Balodiya||ADM|
|Guna||Ms. Neha Soni||Deputy Collector|
|Chatarpur||Mr. Premsingh Chauhan||ADM|
|Panna||Mr. J P Dhurve||ADM|
|Sagar||Mr. Akhilesh Jain||ADM|
|Damoh||Mr. Anand Kopariha||ADM|
|Satna||Mr. I J Khalko||ADM|
|Riwa||Ms. Shivangi Agrawal||Deputy Collector|
|Shahdol||Mr. Ashok Ohri||ADM|
|Sidhi||Mr. D P Berman||ADM|
|Ratlam||Ms. Jamuna Bhide||ADM|
|Ujjain||Mr. Sujan Singh Rawat||Upper Collector and CEO UDA|
|Shajapur||Ms. Manjusha Vikrant Rai||ADM|
|Jhabua||Mr. Sukhpal Singh Chouhan||ADM|
|Dhar||Mr. Virendra Katare||City Megistrate|
|Indore||Mr. Sunil Jha||SDM|
|Khargaon||Mr. M L Kanel||ADM|
|Khandwa||Mr. S.L.Singare||Joint Collector|
|Vidisha||Mr. Tanmay Verma||Deputy Collector|
|Rajgarh||Mr. R.D.S. Agnivanshi||ADM|
|Bhopal||Ms. Vandna Sharma||ADM|
|Sihor||Mr. Brajesh Saxsena||Deputy Collector|
|Raisen||Mr. Anil Kumar Damore||ADM|
|Betal||Mr. J.P. Sachan||ADM|
|Hoshangabad||Mr. Aditya Singh||CEO ZP|
|Jablapur||Mr. Sandeep GR||ADM|
|Narsimhapur||Ms. Nidhi Singh Gohal||Deputy Collector|
|Mandala||Ms. Meena Masram||ADM|
|Chindwad||Mr. Rajesh Batham||ADM|
|Siwni||Ms. Rani Batad||ADM|
|Balaghat||Mr. Manoj Malviya||Joint Collector|
|Shyopur||Mr. Sunil Nair||ADM|
|Umariya||Mr. Ankit Asthana||CEO ZP|
|Nimach||Mr. Vinay Kumar Dhoka||ADM|
|Badwani||Mr. Abbay Singh Ohariya||Joint Collector|
|Katni||Ms. Nadeema Shiri||Dy. Collector|
|Dindori||Mr. Kumar Satyamp||SDM|
|Anuppur||Mr. B D Singh||ADM|
|Burhanpur||Mr. K.R. Badole||Joint Collector|
|Ashoknagar||Mr. Rajan B Nadiya||Joint Collector|
|Alirajpur||Mr. Suresh Chandra Verma||ADM|
|Niwadi||Ms. Megha Tiwari||Deputy Collector|
Recommended: Other states Curfew epass apply
How to apply for MP Lockdown ePass?
The application is submitted online. If you are wondering how to submit application then check the step-by-step procedure shared below-
– You just have to start by registering on the online portal. For that-
- Go to the official portal of Madhya Pradesh launched for Covid 19. The link is given above.
- Now, on the homepage, you need to click on “APPLY LOCKDOWN EPASS” tab.
- E-pass registration page will open.
- Initiate by entering the mobile no., district from which pass is required and captcha code.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- As soon as you submit it an OTP will be generated. Enter the OTP in space provided.
- Now, application form will appear.
- Fill the profile details as asked in the form. Upload the documents in prescribed format.
- Fill all the visit details and upload other supporting documents (if required).
- Check the details once again before submission.
- Click on “Submit & Save” button.
- On final submission, a confirmation message will be displayed on your screens.
- The applications will then be forwarded to the respective District authority for approval.
Downloading of MP ePass
- Once the ePass application will be approved by the concerned authority, applicants will receive a SMS notification on their phones.
- The notification will also include the URL of ePass pdf, which applicants have to download.
Helpline No.- 104,181
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, for that you to submit an application for that.
You have to submit an online application form available on the official portal and also on the this post.
A valid photo id proof, photograph, vehicle documents and other documents (as required).
You can download it either from the URL mentioned in the SMS or directly from the portal.
If you have any question related to MP COVID-19 epass/essential pass/curfew movement pass then ask below.