Rajasthan Lockdown Pass Apply-Online @ epass.rajasthan.gov.in:The Government of India has introduced the complete lockdown in the nation to combat with the deadly coronavirus. In this article, We have shared Rajasthan Lockdown Pass online apply, check corona pass status. The lockdown was started after Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi redressed all the citizens of the nation through the video conferencing medium.
The lockdown will end on 3rd May 2020. However, the government has not declared that the lockdown will be completely suspended. The government will have the stats of the coronavirus patient, if the stats show a good recovery then the lockdown will be suspended in that state otherwise it might get extended.
Rajashthan Lockdown Pass @ Rajcop citizen app
We as a whole realize that our Prime Minister has forced a lockdown for 21 days so today we will share all the significant advances that have been taken by the Rajasthan government to handle the issue of how to avail the curfew passes in the state of Rajasthan. The Government has forced a Rajasthan Curfew e-pass which will be given to those individuals who are conveying basic services to the inhabitants of the state.
We will impart to you the significant determinations in the state of Rajashthan time limitation e-pass. Therefore the applicant who is applying to the Rajasthan curfew passers can refer to the article as we have mentioned the complete details/information regarding the lockdown.
Rajasthan Curfew ePass Online
The applicant looking for the Rajashthan curfew pass can refer to the article as we have provided all the essential details regarding the Emergency Pass. The ePass will be available on the official portal of the Rajasthan government and the applicant can avail the scheme through the online website portal and through the mobile application.
The Rajashthanlockdown Epass is accessible for those individuals who have the activity of conveying the basic duities to the citizens for the entirety of the occupants of the Rajashthan state. As we realize that the nation is at present in lockdown so through the assistance of this time limitation Epass a significant number of the focal merchandise and ventures will be given to the occupants of the Rajashthan state so they can do their everyday existence without having the issue of nourishment and basic things. The Curfew pass will be of much significance for the occupants of the state.
Also Read: Aarogaya Setu download to track corona positive person near you.
lease follow the details/overview of the Rajashthan Curfew Pass mentioned in the table below.
|Authority||Government of India|
|Issuing Authority||Government of Rajashthan|
|Category||Rajasthan Lockdown Pass Apply Online|
|Lockdown Period||24 March 2020 to 3 May 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Rajcop Citizen Application Download||Click Here|
|Toll-free Helpline Number||104/108|
Benefits of the Rajashthan Lockdown Pass
There are numerous advantages of the Epass that will be propelled by the Rajashthan government. One of the fundamental advantages is the accessibility of administrations, for example, basic products and nourishment things for typical individuals. Through the Epass, the trucks and the individuals who are conveying basic nourishment things will have the option to pass the premises of any street without being verified by the policeman (pass should be affixed on vehicle). As we as a whole realize that in lockdown we can’t escape our homes and this can make an issue for the individuals who have the activity to convey basic services and things.
The principle goal and capacity of this Rajashthan check-in time e-pass are to make accessible for the occupants of Rajasthan, basic merchandise, and ventures which are imperative to carry on the everyday life which is absurd because of the lockdown of 21 days. With the assistance of this e pass, the entirety of the conveyance men of Rajashthan state can convey their products and enterprises with no obstacle in their manner. This Epass will end up being the greatest improvement in the foundation of providing essential services to the needy ones.
Rajasthan COVID-19 Curfew Pass List of Important Documents Needed
The applicant who wants to apply for the Rajasthan Lockdown Pass have to upload various essential documents so as to avail of the emergency pass to provide essential services to the citizen.
- Name Of Applicant
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- ID Card (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, License, etc)
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Relevant document related to essential services
Steps to enroll for the Rajashthan Lockdown Emergency Pass
The applicant who wishes to apply for the Rajasthan Lockdown Emergency Passes can refer to the article given below. We have mentioned the particular steps for the applicant registering through the mobile application and also we have mentioned the detailed steps for the applicant doing it from the web browser. Please refer to the steps mentioned below.
Enroll through mobile application
- The applicant has to download the Rajcop Citizen App from play store in their mobile or Click Here to download the application.
- The applicant has to login to the application by entering the SSO ID and Password. If the applicant has not registered for the application, they must register themselves to have the SSO ID and Password.
- After the applicant has entered the login and password, the new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the very first tab naming as “Lockdown Passes”.
- Read the declaration and click on I agree.
- Now, select the status as you applying as the behalf of an organization, individual, or for an existing pass.
- Enter your details followed by the email id. (the confirmation status will be sent on email)
- After filling the details, upload the relevant documents, and submit the application.
- Please refer to the image which shows the complete steps to enroll for the application.
Enroll through Web Browser
- Visit the official portal for the registration of E pass i.e. https://epass.rajasthan.gov.in/login
- Login to the website through SSO ID and Password.
- If not then register yourself to the portal. You can register through your Gmail id/Facebook.
- Enter your basic details followed by the mail id.
- Validate your details and then finally click on the submit tab.
- The authority will notify you by mailing you the status of the E pass.
- The verification will take about 1-2 day and after the completion of the verification process, the authority will provide the E pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant can have the direct links given in the table to enroll for the E Pass.
No, the e pass can be avail through going to the official website.
The authority will take around 1-2 day to process the Rajasthan E Pass.
If you have any question related to Rajasthan Lockdown Pass Apply Online, then ask us in the question below.