Assam GDS Result 2020: India post offered 919 posts for Gramin Dak Sevak. India posts schemed to select the applicant based on their academic mark sheet. Every year a huge number of GDS vacancies are released for many states. The result of the selection process of Assam GDS 2020 will be declared online on the official portal of State circle post. Assam GDS Result 2020 is currently is under processing and will be published shortly.
- 1 Assam GDS Result 2020 Postal Circle
- 2 Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020
- 3 Assam Gram Dak Sevak Cut-off 2020
- 3.1 Assam Gram Dak Sevak Merit List 2020
- 3.2 Process to check the Assam GDS 2020 Merit List
- 3.3 Selection Process for Assam GDS 2020
- 3.4 Documents Verification after Selection
- 3.5 Process of Downloading the Assam GDS Result 2020
- 3.6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Assam GDS Result 2020 Postal Circle
The applicant needs to be 10th passed and must have basic knowledge of computer. Applicants who are seeing information about the result and cut off marks can read this article further. If the applicant got selected then they will get a chance to serve for India Post as Gamin Dak Sevak (GDS) in their respective districts. India post connects people through mails and provides life insurance cover under PLI (Postal Life Insurance) and RPLI (Rural Postal Life Insurance).
Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020
Applicants who are looking for their results, this article is for them as this article provides information about the result of Gramin Dak Sevak 2020. Assam GDS result and merit list are under process and it will be announced soon. The minimum eligibility criteria for Assam GDS is that the applicant should be 10th Pass. The selection authority will also verify class 10th marksheets of candidates approved by the governing board.
Assam GDS Result 2020
Applicants of Assam has also kept an eye on the result like all other states applicants to acquire the seat of Assam GDS post. All applicants have submitted the application form and now waiting for results. Department of India Post has not updated yet but the result is under processing. India post department will release the result any time on the official site.
Also Check: Maharashtra GDS Result 2020
As soon as the result will be published, we will update the same here. Candidates can open the result pdf can get their results.
An Overview of Assam GDS Result 2020
|Name of Organization||India Post|
|Total Posts||919 posts|
|Start Date to Apply||27th January 2020|
|Last date to apply||9th February 2020|
|Result release Date||Update soon|
|Mode of Result declaration||Online|
|Process of Selection||Merit List|
|Merit list announcement||Update soon|
As above given information the application form submission date starts from 27th January 2020 and ended in 9th February 2020. There are a total of 919 posts for Assam GDS.
Assam Gram Dak Sevak Cut-off 2020
There is no requirement for an exam test for the recruitment of the Assam GDS post. The selection process is based on the 10th marks for every applicant. The cut-off for Assam GDS recruitment is not released yet. If applicants read the notification present at the official site then you will get to know about the minimum marks required for the cut-off.
The cut-off marks will be announced soon on the official website according to category wise of applicants. Cut-offs for all the categories i.e. SC, ST, General, and OBC will vary as per the reservation rule prescribed by the concerned authority.
Assam Gram Dak Sevak Merit List 2020
- The selection process will be generated merit list according to the rule and based on the application submitted online.
- Only 10th class marks will be counted for the selection process, no higher preference to education qualification will be given for selection.
- Passing in all subjects in class 10th according to the rules is compulsory. For finalizing the merit list, the percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria.
- If applicants have both marks and grades in the 10th mark sheet then the applications with marks mentioned in it will be accepted otherwise the application will be disqualified.
- If applicants do not fill complete data then their applications will be rejected and hence their merit list will not be generated.
Process to check the Assam GDS 2020 Merit List
- Open the official website of India post where officials will declare the merit list.
- Search for the Assam Postal Office link to check the merit list.
- Click on that link once you get it, now a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now search for the Assam GDS merit list link on the home page.
- After clicking on the link a pdf will start downloading on your device. Open the pdf after it gets finished.
- Check your name in the downloaded merit list with the help Ctrl+F button, the name of the applicant will be shown in yellow color on the screen.
Selection Process for Assam GDS 2020
For the recruitment of Assam GDS 2020, the merit list will be generated. The merit list is based on the 10th marks of applicants. Applicants should pass in all the subjects and no more preference will be given to higher educated applicants. The criteria of merit list are according to marks of applicants who submitted the application forms.
Higher qualification of the applicant does not matter only the 10th class score matters so if you got the highest marks in 10th class then there are more chances of selection.
Also View: NMMS Result 2020 State Wise Merit List
Documents Verification after Selection
Applicants who scored high marks in the 10th board will get an opportunity to work in Assam postal services Gramin Dak Sevak. If the applicant gets selected then he/she have to visit the document verification centre. If the applicant is SC/ST or OBC then caste certificate is much needed at the time of verification. The following document must carry during the time verification-
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport size Photos
- Aadhar Card
Hence, for other information kindly visit the official site of Assam Gramin Dak Sevak online. All information is provided on the official site so no need to worry about the result and merit list just keep checking the website regularly and keep yourself up to date.
About India Post (Gramin Dak Sevak)
Over 150 years the DOP (Department of Post) has been an important part of communication across the country. DOP has 1,55,015 post offices and the most broadly expanded system in the word. It helps in delivering the mails, providing life insurance cover, etc.
Process of Downloading the Assam GDS Result 2020
- Visit the official website of Gram Dak Sevak that is http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- On the homepage, search for the “Result” button.
- After that, the applicant should click on the “Assam Result” link for viewing the result.
- Finally, download the result on your system and check your name in the merit list.
Click Here to check Assam GDS Result (result pdf updated soon)
For any questions related to Assam GDS 2020 admit card or merit list please comment in the comment section given below. Our team will try to solve all your greviances.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, but the result is under processing and likely to declare in November tentatively.
The process is described above in this article so that you can easily download the merit list and check your name.
The selected candidates will be invited for document verification.
Aadhar card, 10th class mark sheet, Caste Certificate, etc mentioned above.