Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 :The Admit card for written test and physical test of Assam police will be released separately. Admit card for PST (Physical Efficiency Test) has been released on March 10th 2020. As per the notice released by Assam Police applicants will be able to download the hall ticket for Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard test from 10th March 2020.
- 1 Assam Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020
- 2 Important Documents to bring along with Hall Ticket
Assam Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020
Several applicants are going to participate in Assam Police Constable 2020 Recruitment. The admit card has been released applicants will get to know about the exam date mentioned on admit card. Admit Card has released online on 10th March upon the official website.
Till now Recruitment board has not confirmed the dates for Physical test. Admit will be available online on the official website of Assam police. They have a total of 6662 vacant posts for constable, submission of application form is closed now.
Organization wise number of posts approved
|Armed Branch||4721 posts|
|Unarmed Branch of DEF (District Executive Force)||2391 Posts|
Admit Card is a very crucial document for applicants to carry at the examination center if applicants don’t bring admit card to the exam center then he/she will not be allowed to give the exam. So, applicants must carry the admit card along with you.
An Overview of Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020
|Recruitment Board||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Type of Job||State Government|
|Recruitment Post||Assam Police Constable 2020|
|Post Vacancy||6662 (UB+AB) Post|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||January 6th 2020|
|Admit Card Released Date||10th March|
|Location of Job||Assam|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online Mode|
|Written Exam Date||Releasing Soon|
|Procedure of Procedure||Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Skill Test|
Details Mentioned on the Assam Police Constable 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket carries important particulars of aspirants which is very essential for exam purpose. These particulars are present in admit card-
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Name
- Name of Exam
- Time and Date of Exam
- Time Duration of Exam
- Applicant’s Father’s Name
- Reporting time to the Exam hall
- Invigilator’s Signature Space
- Admit Card Number
- Applicant’s Signature Space
- Enrollment Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
Steps to download Assam Police E-call Letter 2020
- Open the official website of Selection Level Police Recruitment Board.
- Search for Constable Recruitment link on homepage.
- Applicants need to click on the right, for link of admit card.
- Fill the information like Enrollment number/Registration number, DOB etc.
- “Submit” button will appear on the screen click on it.
- Applicants can see the hall ticket on screen.
- Applicants can also download the admit card and get printout of it.
Important Documents to bring along with Hall Ticket
Carry one the following original document along with you otherwise applicants are no supposed to enter at the examination centre.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Bank Account Passbook
Selection Process for Assam Police Constable 2020
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Document’s Verification
- Skill Test
PET/PST: In this round medical officer will check applicants that they are physically fit or not if not, then the applicant will not appear for further rounds. So firstly, clear the PET/PST round then applicants can give written test after the verification of documents by officials.
Written Test: There will an exam of 50 marks, the exam paper contains 100 multiple-choice questions. The examiner will provide OMR sheet to the applicants in exam hall, 10th and 12th level questions are there in an exam paper. The exam will be held in different districts of Assam, so people can choose one district of Assam as an examination centre. Exam date and Exam centre are addressed in the admit card. The skill test round will be held for those who completed the written test and pass the exam.
Age Criteria for Assam Police Constable 2020
As per the official notice the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 25 years. Only those applicants are eligible whose age is in between 18 to 25 years. In these following born dates and years, the applicant must be born-
|For SC/ST||Born between 1/7/1989 to 1/7/2001|
|For OBC/MOBC||Born between 1/7/1991 to 1/7/2001|
|For General||Born between 1/7/1994 to 1/7/2001|
E-call letter Date for different Districts of Assam
Admit Card is now been issued from 10th March 2020 for different districts. Admit Card will be available on different dates for different districts. Following are the dates for declaration of Admit Cards-
Also Check- Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Re-examined Scheme of Assam Police Constable 2020
The Final Result will be decided by authority of SLPRB on basis of following distribution of marks-
|Age Bracket||5 marks|
|Personality Test||3 marks|
|Skill Test/ Curricular Activity||5 marks|
|Disabilities Percentage||5 marks|
|Viva -Voice||9 marks|
|Total Marks||27 Marks|
Applicants having any problem related to the downloading the admit card or have any other query can contact directly on given landline number during the working hours on working days.
Official Contact Information:
Landline Number: 0361-2970059
Phone Number: 6913649611
WhatsApp Number: 7636071991
Important Points to Remember
- Admit card release date is 10th March 2020 onwards declared by officials of SLPRB on the official site.
- Aspirants need to download the admit card from the official website https://slprbassam.in/ and follow the process.
- Applicants are needs to bring the admit card at the examination center without admit card applicant are not allowed to appear in the exam.
- It is important to bring one original ID proof document along with admit card, officials will not allow applicant to enter in the examination center without it.
- Aspirants must be entered at the exam center on the given reporting time which is mentioned on the admit card.
- Fill all your information on the OMR sheet carefully provided by the invigilator at the time of examination.
- No other stuff is allowed in the examination hall except admit card and document.
- Applicant must finish their exam paper within the given time duration.
- For all applicants their will, be 100 question based on 10th and 9th class and question paper will be of total 50 marks.
- After successful completion of exams result will be declare on the official website.
- All information is provided by official of SLPRB on their official site so for further information visit the official website.
Admit Card has been released on 10th of March 2020.
Whole process is given above in this article please check the article.
Official Website of Assam Police is slprbassam.in
Candidates having queries related to hall ticket can ask their questions in the comment section given below and our team will try to give your answers.