Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship: The 2023 academic session applications have started since the 20th of February 2023. Students with foreign nationalities can apply to study in India with a stipend and tuition fee waivers through ICCR. Indian Council for Cultural Relations is funding deserving and eligible students from various countries across the globe. Applicants can gain further information concerning the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship and its eligibility through this article.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Registration
Students from the list of 122 countries can check if they satisfy the criteria required for the attainment of the scholarship through the official website. According to the official notice, candidates will be granted tuition fees, rent, and stipends to meet basic living standards in India. The application can only be submitted through the a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/ portal. The Annual Scholarship program was started to encourage cultural exchange and mutual understanding between India and selected nations. Interested foreign nationals should check out the details of this scheme to study in the vibrant and diverse atmosphere of India.
|Scheme||Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship|
|Courses||UG, PG, PhD|
|Duration||As per the course|
|Number of countries||122|
|Application Begins||20th of February 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th of April 2023|
|Scholarship acceptance last date||15th of July 2023|
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Scholarship for Class 12th passed
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Telangana Overseas Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST/BC/Minority
Eligibility for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
Interested? Read the following conditions before registering for the program, as the application will only be accepted by those who are eligible. The eligibility factor will also be the deciding factor of this scholarship along with the scores and other parameters.
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years for PhD students and 30 for other programs.
- Students must understand and speak English.
- Applicants must have a passport.
- This scheme is not applicable to diplomas, short-term courses or informal research.
- Those applying for the MBA program must have the relevant GMAT scores.
- Students must have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry if they wish to apply for science and engineering courses.
- Candidates should have passed 12 years of schooling for the UG programs.
- Applicants should carefully check the list of universities under this program.
- PhD students are instructed to present the synopsis of their research along with the application.
- Private Indian colleges are not included under this scheme.
- IITs will not be a part of this scheme as they have a separate selection method.
- Carefully read further instructions from the official announcement through the ICCR website.
How to apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship?
If you satisfy the eligibility and understood the essential guidelines mentioned by the ICCR feel free to apply online through the A2A portal http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/. Applicants wondering about the method of application can learn the process for online registration through the steps provided below.
- Visit the online portal of the A2A scholarship on the ICCR website.
- Select the option for the “Atal Bihari Vajpayee” scholarship program.
- Click for new registration.
- Enter your personal details.
- Create a login ID for the ICCR A2A portal.
- Fill out the application form.
- Enter the relevant details in the prescribed format.
- Try not to make any mistakes that could lead to the rejection of the application.
- Upload the documents and ensure they are in the English version as per the required format.
- Add a 500 words essay from the topic provided at the time of applying. (Medium- English)
- Submit the online form.
- Keep checking the status of your application form.
- Students must check out the other details related to filling out the application from the brochure issued by the ICCR on their portal.
|Apply for||ABVG Scholarship Registration|
|Home Page||ICCR (A2A) Portal|
|Visit||NVS RO home|
Frequently Asked Questions
Registrations will begin on the 20th of February 2023.
Visit http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/ to fill out the registration form.
Applicants can fill out the forms till the 30th of April 20233 for ABV general scholarship.