ATEPFO Admit Card 2020 – Aspirants who had applied in the recruitment for the 33 vacancy of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization for the post of Assistant Fund Control Officer and Junior Assistant in head office and different districts in Assam are now waiting for the ATEPFO JA admit card. The ATEPFO will shortly announce the notification to release the admit card for ATEPFO Assistant Fund Control Officer and Junior Assistant EXAMINATION 2020 through their official website www.atppf.nic.in.
Update as on 1st April 2020– Aspirant remains updated with the latest news on ATEPFO Admit Card 2020 by regular checking of the article.
ATEPFO Admit Card 2020
News – The Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization is going to release the admit card for the post of Assistant Fund Control Officer and Junior Assistant in May/June month.
Note – Link will get activated after the release of the admit card on the official website.
|Total no. of vacancies||33 posts|
|Examination Date||No update|
|Admit Card Release Date||May/June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Vacancy For Which State||Assam|
|Name of Organization||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Selection Criteria||Test include written & descriptive test and viva test|
List of Vacancies for ATEPFO
|Post Name||No. of Post||Qualification Required|
|Junior Assistant||20 Posts||Minimum 50% percent marks in graduation (any stream).|
|Assistant Fund Control Officer||13 Posts||Graduation in any stream With knowledge of typing skills and a certificate in computer skills (MS Word, Ms. Excel), etc.|
ATEPFO Admit Card 2020: Reservation
The relaxation on age will be given to the reserved category of the society as per Government rule and the age required for the examination is to be in the range of 21 – 38 years as on 1st January 2019.
- The relaxation will be given to the aspirant coming from Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes society is a maximum of 5 years i.e. up to 43 years.
- For a candidate who is belonging to minority and OBC (other backward classes) category, the age relaxation will be of 3 years i.e. up to 41 years.
- A Person with Disability will be given 10 years of age relaxation coming from any caste of society.
Selection Process For Assistant Fund Control Officer, Junior Assistant Post
- Assistant Fund Control Officer– The Candidate needs to go through the entire process that will include passing in the screening test, written test and in viva test.
- Screening Test which consists of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and the maximum marks will be 150.
- The written test will be 200 marks and the nature of the test is Descriptive.
- The last test which would be conducted by ATEPFO for the post of Assistant Fund Control Officer will be Viva test maximum of 50 marks.
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Exam Subjects
- General English
- General Studies that includes current affairs of national and international.
- Junior Assistant -The Candidates will undergo the whole process which will include passing in written test, computer test and in viva test.
- The written test will be consists of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) of 100 marks and the descriptive type and the maximum marks will be 150.
- The last test which would be conducted by ATEPFO will be Viva and computer test of 40 and 20 marks respectively.
The Subject will be Arithmetic, General English and General Studies that includes current affairs of both national and international levels.
Payscale Of Assistant Fund Control Officer and Junior Assistant
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Assistant Fund Control Officer||Rs 22,000 – 87,000 and grade pay of Rs 9, 700 and other allowance.|
|Junior Assistant||Rs 14,000 – 49,000 and grade pay of Rs 6, 200 and other allowance.|
Documents Required With Admit card To Enter Examination Hall
The Candidate need to carries, a valid id proof in order to enter in the examination hall is given below: – (Any One)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other proof issued by Central or State Government
How To Download ATEPFO Admit Card 2020
The First step in order to download the admit card for ATEPFO 2020 exam is to visit the official website i.e. www.atppf.nic.in
- Then click on the admit card link for ATEPFO 2020 exam.
- Fill the login credential to download the admit card for the Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization examination 2020.
- You can take the printout of the admit card which will be required on the day of examination to enter the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions:
As of now, the examination date is not declared by the board but the expected date of exam is in the month of May/June 2020.
The official website of the ATEPFO is www.atppf.nic.in.
Once the board declares the exam result, then after a certain day the board will release the result.
The Selection process will include the Screening Test, Written Test & Viva.
The board has still not announced a date on which exam is supposed to be conducted and issuance of online admit card but it will be announced shortly through the official notification on the board website, so we request you to regularly visit the official website and as well as keep reading to our article to get all information in the comprised way.
Short Brief (History) of ATPFO
Vision: The vision of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization is to provide the social welfare of the employees working in the state of Assam and tea garden workers. The focus of the organization is to provide a quick settlement of claims of the employees.
- The Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization was founded in the year 1955.
- The Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization was established to secure the social and economic safety of the employees of ATEPFO.
Don’t forget to ask any query on ATEPFO Admit Card 2020 in the comment section given below and we will be happy to assist you in time.