Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023: Applications have begun for the posts in the District Central Coperporative Bank of Bangalore. No less than 96 vacancies are now open for eligible candidates. The interested candidate should apply for this engagement online through the official website of the BDCCB. Check Eligibility, Selection Details and application dates of the Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023 through this article.
Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification
The last day to apply for this job opportunity is the 28th of February 2023 till 11:45 pm. Distinct posts ranging from Branch Manager to Grade C employees have tremendous vacancies. An advertisement was released on the 27th of January 2023 on the official website regarding g this bumper employment. Read the complete article to apply for the BDCCB posts.
|Recruitment||Bangalore District Central Corporative Bank|
|Posts||Branch Manager, Senior Assistant, Stenographers, Junior Assistants, Computer Operator, Driver and Group D|
|Adv No||3576: 2022-23|
|Application Starts||30th January 2023|
|Application Ends||28th February 2023|
|Last date to pay the fee||28th February 2023|
|Written Exam||to be announced|
DCC Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2023 Vacancy List
There are seven-distinct posts for which the applicants can apply for this vacancy for 2023. Applicants should check the vacancy of the position they are applying for:
|Stenographers/ Fast Scribes||1|
Eligibility Criteria for the Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023
Ensure that you meet these conditions before applying for the vacancy. Understanding, speaking, reading and writing the Kannada language is the most vital criterion to be eligible for all the posts under this vacancy.
- Applicants should have Indian Nationality.
- The minimum Age limit for all categories is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years and relaxations will be as per the government norms for the various categories.
- Applicant should be in sound mental and physical health.
- Education Qualifications apart from basic Kanada Language Knowledge are provided below:
|POST||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS||ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|Branch Manager,||Graduation from a recognised University in any discipline.||Computer Knowledge.|
|Senior Assistant||Graduation from a recognised University in any discipline.||Computer Knowledge.|
|Stenographers/ Fast Scribes||Second PUC OR|
Three-Year Diploma in Commercial Practice
|Kannada and English Shorthand Paased with Computer Knowledge|
|Junior Assistants||Second PUC Pass||Computer Knowledge.|
|Computer Operator||Second PUC OR|
Three-Year Diploma in Commercial Practice
|Kannada and English typewriting Passed with computer knowledge.|
|Driver||Secondary School Leaving Pass Certificate. (In the Kannada Language)||Must have a light and heavy Vehicle driver’s License|
|Grade D||Secondary School Leaving Pass Certificate. (In the Kannada Language)||–|
Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023
IB 2023 Recruitment Notification
Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023
Apply Online for DCC Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2023
The application forms are available on the official website till 11:45 pm on the 28th of February 2023. Applicants should hurry before the last day. Those having trouble with the application process should read the instructions we have provided for a straightforward approach to applying through the
- Visit the official portal.
- Scroll down from the home page.
- First, Register yourself through the Blue option.
- Enter the essential details. Such as:
- Parents name.
- Date of birth.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
- Select the “I agree” option.
- Click on the submit button.
Now, once you have registered. Proceed to the application form.
- Select the green option of Already Registered from the home page.
- Login with the help of:
- Registration ID.
- Click Submit.
- The application form will appear.
- Enter the required details.
- Upload the documents.
- Submit the fees.
- Download the receipt of payment.
- Submit and download the application form.
Documents Required for the application
The format of the documents mandated in the forms is provided below. It is essential to know that these documents should be authentic and updated as they will be verified in the next rounds of the selection procedure.
- Photographs and Signatures should be uploaded in such a manner that they are on a single page.
- Applicants should use a black pen to sign on the self-attested photograph.
- Upload the SSLC Certificate for Date of Birth verification.
- The Graduation Marksheet for all semesters should be uploaded in the concerned format.
- Caste Certificate to avail the benefits of reservations.
- Certificate of Disability for PH.
- Certificate of Kannada Langauge to seek reservation.
DCCB Recruitment Application fee
Applicants have to make an online payment for the application. They can use their credit card, debit card, UPI or Net banking to pay the online fee. Firstly, check the application fee for the various category.
|General, Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||1500 Rupees|
|SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PH||750 Rupees|
DCCB 2023 Recruitment: Related Links
|Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF||Read Here|
|Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023||Register Here | Apply Here|
|Official website||Bangalore District Central Coperporative Bank Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the official website https://virtualofficeerp.com/bangalore_dccb2023/ to apply for the BDCCB vacancy.
Candidates can apply till 11: 45 pm on the 28th of February 2023.
There is a total of 96 vacancies for the BDCCB for 2023.
The application fee is 1500 rupees for Unreserved Categories, while SC and ST categories have to pay 750 rupees.