BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board is conducting this drive to appoint deserving candidates for the 504 Tutor Posts. The application Window is open from the 22nd of February to the 12th of March 2023. Candidates must visit the official website to register and fill out the application. Other essential details related to the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 are mentioned in the following article.
BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023: Overview
Applicants must check their eligibility before applying online through the website. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board will not accept incomplete application forms, and ineligible candidates will not be entertained. While filling out the application for the Senior Resident/ Tutor post, candidates should upload a scanned copy of the documents listed in the following sections of this article. The format of the records should be according to the norms set by the authority. In case of any mistakes in the submitted application, the correction window will only open till 11:59 pm on the 13th of February 2023.
|Post||Senior Resident/ Tutor|
|Authority||Bihar Medical Education Services Recruitment Board|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
|Application Starts||22nd of February 2023|
|Application Ends||10 pm of 12th March 2023|
|Correction Window||Till 11:39 pm on 13th of February 2023|
Bihar Senior Resident Vacancy Details
To fill out the vacancy in the Bihar Medical Education Services Recruitment Board, seats will be reserved according to the qualifications and State-Degree. Look at the table below for a glimpse at the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment selection procedure.
|Members of Bihar State Health Services Cadre||–||40%|
|Doctors who have completed their Post Graduation under the residency scheme.||Medical Colleges of the state.||40%|
|Doctors who have completed their Post Graduation under the residency scheme.||Recognised institute outside Bihar||20%|
Bihar Senior Resident Tutor Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are directed to read and ensure their eligibility before applying for the vacancy in the healthcare facilities. Have a look at the list, and check if you satisfy the educational qualifications and conditions for the given post.
|CATEGORY||MALE (Upper Age Limit)||FEMALE (Upper Age Limit)|
|Divyang||47 years (10 years age relaxation)||47 years (10 years age relaxation)|
- Master’s Degree in the particular subject,
- The diploma-passed candidate might be considered if there’s a shortage of candidates but they will be ranked below the PG degree holders.
- Equivalent PG degrees will also be considered.
- NIOT Recruitment 2023
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2023
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 OUT
- RTPS Bihar: Income, Caste, Domicile & Residence Certificate Online Registration
How to apply for BCECEB Senior Resident Tutor Post?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Senior Resident/ Tutor posts by following the steps below. We advise you to carefully follow these steps and not rush into the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment application process. Submit the filled application form before 10: 00 pm on the 12th of March 2023.
- Visit the online portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board.
- Select the ” New Registration” option from the home page.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Insert correct and authentic information.
- Lastly, enter the security pin and click “Sign UP”.
- Now, the next step is entering personal information.
- Save the details and click the “Next” option.
- Next, upload the documents according to the requirement and guidelines.
- Again, click “Save and Next”.
- Fill out the educational details and submit the certificates.
- Preview the application form.
- Sign the declaration form by selecting the small square box below the instructions.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form.
- Print out a hard copy for future use.
Documents for बीसीईसीईबी सीनियर रेजिडेंट भर्ती
Keep a scanned copy of the following documents ready as per the format prescribed in the application form. It is necessary to post them according to the guidelines of the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment. Therefore, check out the details in the list below.
- Photograph- passport size. (File size less than 100 KB). (Placard- date and time of picture should be mentioned)
- Hindi and English Signature. (File size- less than 100KB).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Submit the educational certificates.
- Caste and category certificate. (If applicable)
- Any other certificate or document, if necessary.
Application fees for BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment
Candidates must pay the charges on the online application procedure while filling out the form. They can choose to make the payment via debit card, credit card, internet banking or UPI as per their accessibility. The processing/ banking charges, apart from the fees, should be paid by the applicants only. Applicants have to pay 2250 rupees belonging to General (UR), EWS, EBC, BC, SC, ST and DQ. It is an essential condition to complete the payment before 11:59 pm on the 12th of March 2023. The BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment applications will not be accepted if the form is submitted without the fee payment.
|BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|
|Read||BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Advertisement PDF|
|Official Website||BCECEB Online Portal|
|Visit||NVS RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
The last date to apply is the 12th of March-2023.
Candidates should visit the online portal of the BCECEB bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Applicants must be up to 37 years old on the 1st of August-2022. (Age relaxation as per the gov norms)