BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2023 morth.nic.in: The Ministry of Roads, Transport, and Highways of the current ruling BJP government recently announced the BH Bharat Series and is set to introduce the same in September 2021. One shall check here to learn more about the BH vehicle number eligibility, registration process, format, rule, benefits etc.
Latest: Pune RTO is expecting a 45% rise in BH Bharat Series Registrations.
BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2023
On August 28th, 2021. The Ministry of Roads, Transport, and Highways announced the awaited Bharat BH vehicle Series. The New Seamless Model of the BH Vehicle Plate is ready for the transition and was functional from 15th September 2021 thus, eliminating the former inconvenient model of the Vehicle’s State Relocation and verification.
BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2023: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||BH Bharat Series|
|Ministry||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways ( MORTH )|
|Launched By||Mr Nitin Gadkari ( MORTH Minister )|
|Launched On||28th August 2021|
|Purpose||Providing BH Number plates to the Vehicles|
|Registration Status||Active from 15th September 2021|
|Article Category||Scheme Registration|
|Mode of Registration||Both Online and Offline|
|Official BH Bharat Series Link||https://morth.nic.in/|
|MORTH Minister Website||https://nitingadkari.org/|
BH Bharat Series Number Plate Eligibility Criteria
BH Bharat Vehicle number has a confined reach and applies to some of the limited customers only. Given below are the criteria for the consumers who are allowed to keep the BH Bharat Number:
- The applicant needs to be a bonafide citizen of India.
- The applicant shall hail from the Defence Background.
- They should be state government or a central government employee
- Candidates associated with the private MNCs shall apply in case the MNC has a presence in over 4 or more states.
Former State Number Plate Relocation Registration process?
Not to be confused with the latest BH Series Registration Process, we have mentioned the former process of Vehicle Relocation Registration below:
- To initiate the BH Number Registration cycle, the vehicle owner needs to obtain the Non-Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from the state it was purchased in.
- A New Registration Mark is alloted for the registered vehicle on a proportional basis once the road tax is paid in the new state
- At last on the same proportion the candidate files for the Refund Application which is approved by the parent state
MP HSRP Number Plate Apply Online
New BH Vehicle Registration Process morth.nic.in
All the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the BH Bharat Vehicle can successfully apply for BH Series Registration Mark 2023. Here we have tried to help the candidates through the mention of the procedure below:
- The candidate needs to provide the Application in the issuance of the New BH Vehicle Plate or submit the BH Vehicle Registration Form to the Regional Transport Office ( RTO ) from where the Certified papers of the vehicle were created.
- Once the BH Series Application is approved, the applicant will require to verify the documents denoting his / her Employment (on the grounds of MORTH )
- After the documentation, the vehicle owner will require to pay the Road tax of the vehicle as per the 2, 4 years etc. or from the date of purchase if in case the tax is not fully paid.
- At last when the BH Vehicle Application Process is completed, within weeks, the BH Vehicle Plate Number will be issued to the applicant.
Note: The vehicle owner should keep updated non-commercial/commercial vehicle documents.
Bharat Series Vehicle Number Format
As per the order set by the MORTH, the BH Vehicle Series will have an unconventional vehicle format. The PIB release states the BH Series Vehicle Registration Mark to be set in this format:
YY BH #### XX
- The YY in the initial displays the Year of Registration
- The 2nd BH Code stands for BHARAT
- The #### hashtags denote the random 4 numbers from 0000 to 9999.
- The last XX are generally the Serial Number of the vehicle series starting in Alphabetical order.
BH Bharat Series Application Cost
As per the statement of the Transport Minister Mr Nitin Gadkari, the BH Series implication was active from 15th September 2021 onward on the rules of the Central Motor Vehicle. The BH Bharat Application Fees comprise the following details:
- In case the Vehicle price lies below 10 lakhs, then the vehicle tax of 8% is charged for the BH Bharat Application.
- For the vehicles lying between Rs 10 to 20 lakhs, an invoice of 10% tax is issued.
- If the vehicle exceeds the purchase cost of Rs 20 lakh, then the owner is entitled to a 12% vehicle tax in the favour of application fee
BH Bharat Vehicle Series Benefits
Bharat Vehicle Series is a vision one of its kind that promises Immense benefits to the beneficiaries. What advantage the BH Bharat Series has over the traditional system is given below:
- The BH Series India brings the ease of vehicle transfer to inter-states or any of the states smoothly.
- The Introduction of the BH Series eliminates the Re-registration of vehicles in the current state of travel and the NOC Certificate which was mandatory in the first place.
- The BH Series will make it easier to distinguish the Defence personnel, PSU/Central/State Government and MNCs Employees.
- The BH Series implementation will ensure the removal of Refund from the initial state which is quite a time-taking process.
BH Series Rule
As per the new system implemented for the BH Series Vehicle, the Transport ministry now facilitates the applicant to completely apply in a digital manner. The Amendment to Rule 47 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rule Act, 1989 has been done making the BH Series Vehicle to be exempted from Re-Registration in the new state.
BH Series Helpline
In case of any hindrance regarding the central motor vehicle rule, BH vehicle function, or process, the candidate should feel free to connect with the Official Helpdesk of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways ( MORTH ) @https://morth.nic.in/contact-us
BH Series Number-FAQs
The BH Bharat Number will come as – YY BH 0000 XX.
No. Not every civilian can apply for the BH vehicle series. It is reserved for Government employees, military personnel, and MNC executives.
Yes. The introduction of the BH vehicle series removes the implementation of Article 47 which states that the vehicle owner is bound to re-register the vehicle for 12 months in case of driving for a long time in another state.
15 thoughts on “BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2023 Online: morth.nic.in Fees, Apply Process, BH Series Rules”
In Kerala BH REGISTRATION NOT YET STARTED
in kerala it will take 12 months to implement, as initial reaction of any central govt policy is to reject and then accommodate when other states start complying, remember it took 3 years to implement RERA and is still not fully functional while other progressive states made same operational in a matter of few months
In Mp BH REGISTRATION IS NOT STARTED
In Gujarat still BH no registration not start,Any one know in which state BH registration strat plz tell how do registration
Please your contact number
I want to purchase a private number car in company name from Karnataka and want to register in odisha with bh number.pls guide
As per rto bbsr, blood relation father mother wife brother sister residing or having residential proof is the eligibility for bh registration
I am planning to apply BH series. Can some one guide me about the RTO I need to pay. As i understand every 2 year I need to pay till 14 year and after 14 year I need to pay anually.
is BH registration process started in Madhya Pradesh? When I can apply for the same?
In LUDHIANA PUNJAB BH REGISTRATION NOT YET STARTED
Is BH series registration started in Madhya Pradesh? If not by when it will start?
Is Ex-servicemen (Defence) eligible for BH plate no
Is BH series registration started in Chhattisgarh?
My Enfield motorbike is 2000 Chennai registered,In 2000 noc was obtained at present in Mumbai, central government employee,can it be done for bh registration, Chennai registration expired
My car No. is MP04 CV 5328 from Bhopal MP. My posting is at Surat Punjab National Bank. I want to change in to BH Bharat series. What will be charges.