BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2022 morth.nic.in: The Ministry of Roads, Transport, and Highways of the current ruling BJP government recently announced the BH Bharat Series and is set to introduce the same in September 2021. One shall check here to learn more about the BH vehicle number eligibility, registration process, format, rule, benefits etc.
Latest: The Bharat number plates have started rolling out in the nation.
- 1 BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2022
- 2 BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2022: Overview
- 3 BH Bharat Series Number Plate Eligibility Criteria
- 4 New BH Vehicle Registration Process morth.nic.in
- 5 Bharat Series Vehicle Number Format
- 6 BH Series Number-FAQs
BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2022
On August 28th, 2021. The Ministry of Roads, Transport, and Highways announced the awaited Bharat BH vehicle Series. The New Seamless Model of BH Vehicle Plate is ready for the transition and will be functional from 15th September 2021 thus, eliminating the former inconvenient model of Vehicle’s State Relocation and verification.
BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2022: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||BH Bharat Series|
|Ministry||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways ( MORTH )|
|Launched By||Mr Nitin Gadkari ( MORTH Minister )|
|Launched On||28th August 2021|
|Purpose||Providing BH Number plate to the Vehicles|
|Registration Status||Active from 15th September 2021|
|Article Category||Scheme Registration|
|Mode of Registration||Both Online and Offline|
|Official BH Bharat Series Link||https://morth.nic.in/|
|MORTH Minister Website||https://nitingadkari.org/|
BH Bharat Series Number Plate Eligibility Criteria
BH Bharat Vehicle number has a confined reach and applies to some of the limited customers only. Given below is the criteria for the consumers who are allowed to keep the BH Bharat Number:
- The applicant needs to be a bonafide citizen of India.
- Applicant shall hail from the Defence Background.
- Candidate can be a state government or a central government employee
- Candidate associated with the private MNCs shall apply in case the MNC has a presence over 4 or more states.
Former State Number Plate Relocation Registration process?
Not to be confused with the latest BH Series Registration Process, we have mentioned the former process of Vehicle Relocation Registration below:
- To initiate the BH Number Registration cycle, the vehicle owner needs to obtain the Non Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from the state it was purchased in.
- A New Registration Mark is alloted for the registered vehicle on the proportional basis once the road tax is paid in the new state
- At last on the same proportion the candidate files for the Refund Application which is approved by the parent state
New BH Vehicle Registration Process morth.nic.in
All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the BH Bharat Vehicle must fulfill the criteria to successfully apply for BH Series Registration Mark 2022. Here we have tried to help the candidates through the mention of the procedure below:
- The candidate needs to provide the Application in the issuance of the New BH Vehicle Plate or submit the BH Vehicle Registration Form to the Regional Transport Office ( RTO ) from where the Certified papers of the vehicle were created.
- Once the BH Series Application is approved, the applicant will require to verify the documents denoting his / her Employment ( on the grounds of MORTH )
- After the documentation, the vehicle owner will require to pay the Road tax of the vehicle as per the 2, 4 years etc. or from the date of purchase if in case the tax is not fully paid.
- At last when the BH Vehicle Application Process is completed, within the period of weeks, the BH Vehicle Plate Number will be issued to the applicant.
Note: The vehicle owner should keep updated non-commercial/commercial vehicle documents.
Bharat Series Vehicle Number Format
As per the order set by the MORTH, the BH Vehicle Series will have an unconventional vehicle format. The PIB release states the BH Series Vehicle Registration Mark to be set in this format:
YY BH #### XX
- The YY in the inital displays the Year of Registration
- The 2nd BH Code stands for BHARAT
- The #### hashtags denotes the randow 4 number from 0000 to 9999.
- The last XX are generally the Serial Number of the vehicle series starting from Alphabetical order.
BH Bharat Series Application Cost
As per the statement of the Transport Minister Mr Nitin Gadkari, the BH Series implication will get active from 15th September 2021 onward on the rules of the Central Motor Vehicle. The BH Bharat Application Fees comprises the following details:
- In case the Vehicle price lies below 10 lakhs, then the vehicle tax of 8% is charged for the BH Bharat Application.
- For the vehicles lying between Rs 10 to 20 lakhs, an invoice of 10% tax is issued.
- If the vehice exceeds the purchase cost of Rs 20 lakh, then the owener is entitled for a 12% vehicle tax in the favour of application fee
BH Bharat Vehicle Series Benefits
Bharat Vehicle Series is a vision one of its kind that promises Immense benefits to the beneficiaries. What advantage the BH Bharat Series has over the traditional system is given below:
- The BH Series India brings the ease of vehicle transfer to inter- states or any of the state smoothly.
- The Introduction of BH Series eliminates the Re registration of vehicle in the current state of travel and NOC Certificate which was mandatory at first place.
- The BH Series will make it easier to distinguish the Defence personnels, PSU/Central/State Government and MNCs Employees.
- The BH Series implementation will ensure the removal of Refund from the initial state which is quite time-taking process.
BH Series Rule
As per the new system implemented for the BH Series Vehicle, the Transport ministry now facilitates the applicant to completely apply through a digital manner. The Amendment to Rule 47 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rule Act, 1989 has been done making the BH Series Vehicle to be exempted from Re-Registration in the new state.
BH Series Helpline
In case of any hindrance regarding the central motor vehicle rule, BH vehicle function, or process, the candidate should feel free to connect with the Official Helpdesk of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways ( MORTH ) @https://morth.nic.in/contact-us
BH Series Number-FAQs
The BH Bharat Number will come as – YY BH 0000 XX.
No. Not every civilian can apply for the BH vehicle series. It is reserved for Government employees, military personnel, and MNC executives.
Yes. The introduction of the BH vehicle series removes the implementation of Article 47 which states that the vehicle owner is bound to re-register the vehicle for 12 months in case of driving for a long time in another state.