BHU CHS Admission Form 2022: Banaras Hindu University has started inviting applications for admission into CHGS and CHBS. Moreover, the application window has started on 1st April 2022. All the students can fill out the form through the online mode of application. In addition, the authority has stated some eligibility criteria for admission, which is necessary for all the students to understand. Therefore, we put together all the crucial details that you should be aware of. Kindly read the complete article as it will help you in understanding the condition as well as the BHU CHS admission form.
Update: BHU CHS Application window is now live and its link is shared below.
- 1 About BHU CHS Admission Form 2022
- 2 Eligibility Requirements For BHU CHGS & CHBS admission
- 3 BHU CHS SET Admission Form Procedure 2022
About BHU CHS Admission Form 2022
An entrance examination is conducted annually for IV, IX, and XI class admission into Central Hindu Girls School and Central Hindu Boys School. For this, the conducting responsibility is of the Banaras Hindu University. All the students who wish to get selected, have to get through the common admission process. In order to get selected, the application form has to be filled out by the students. The process for the application form is entirely online and the students will fill out the applications according to their class. Also, a fee amount has to be paid along with the application for successful submission.
The authority will select the applicants on the basis of lottery and merit for VI, IX, and XI respectively. However, prior to anything, the student must understand the eligibility criteria as well as the procedure of application form filling. Continue reading the article to know in-depth details regarding the admission process.
BHU Central Hindu School Admission 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of the Schools|| Central Hindu Girls School (CHGS)|
Central Hindu Boys School (CHBS)
|Admission for Class||For IV, IX, and XI|
|Total Number of Seats||CHGS: Class VI – 90,|
Class IX – 11,
Class XI – Maths Stream – 17,
Biology Stream -16,
Commerce Stream – 25, and
Arts Stream – 40.
CHBS: Class VI – 90,
Class IX – 100,
Class XI – Maths Stream – 88,
Biology Stream -25,
Commerce Stream -13, and
Arts Stream – 12.
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Application Fee||Reserved Categories – 200/-|
Other – 400/-
|Mode of Selection||Common Admission Process|
BHU CHS Online Form 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Applications||1st April 2022|
|Last for Online Application Submission||30th April 2022|
|Error Correction on Application Form||2nd to 7th May 2022|
|Application Fee Submission||From 1st to 30th April 2022|
|E-Lottery for 6th and 9th Standard||28th May 2022|
|6th and 9th Standard Main list/waiting list||30th May 2022|
|Declaration of 11th Class Merit List||30th June 2022|
Eligibility Requirements For BHU CHGS & CHBS admission
It is very important for you all to understand the terms and conditions of the admission as well as the requirements of the schools. You will get admission only if you pass the eligibility criteria. The authority examines your eligibility at every stage of selection. This means, that if the responsible authority feels that you are not fitted for the admission then you can get disqualified at any stage of the selection process. That is why we suggest you go through the following details with the utmost understanding:
Requirements as per class
The age limit for all the students is as of 30th Sept 2022
- VI – A student must be between 10 to 12 years and complete a V class from a known board.
- IX – A student must be between 13 to 15 years and complete VIII class from a known board.
- XI – he/she should not be older than 18 years and must have passed the X board exam as per the desired percentage.
Minimum Percentage Requirement For XI Class Streams
The students must have scored the following percentage in the board examination for the streams they wish to choose in XI class:
- If you want to choose the Science Stream then your scored marks in 10th must be 60% in total. Also, equal to 50% marks or above in maths in science subjects
- Opting for Commerce Stream, you must have scored at least 55% marks in the 10th board result
- As per Arts Stream, it is mandatory to pass the 10th board exams.
Necessary Items Required For Form Filling
Keep the following documents ready before filling out the application form as it will save your time and you can only focus on filling up the application form. If any of the document is not uploaded as per the requirements then your application may get rejected so, we have listed all the required documents so that you don’t have to look anywhere else:
- Photograph – A passport size photograph of the candidates must be in color and under 100 kb.
- Signature – Both parents and the students have to upload their signatures which should be under 100 kb as well. It should not be in capital letters.
- Email Id and Mobile Number – Both contact information is required for registering in the admission portal. Otherwise, you will not be able to access the application form.
BHU CHS SET Admission Form Procedure 2022
The application form for admission is available at the admission portal of the authority. For 11th admission, a separate application form has to be filled out for applying to more than one stream. Before filling up the form, be aware of all the requirements for admission that are mentioned above. To make the process more understandable and easy, we create these step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
- Open the admission portal of the authority with this link – http://bhuonline.in/
- There will be a ‘School Admission’ section on the home screen, click on the ‘Click here to apply online’ option given under it.
- A new ab will open on the side, under the ‘applicant login’ section, first register yourself.
- Now you will have o provide an email id and create a password. Also, provide personal details such as date of birth, parents’ name, address, etc, and click on the ‘Sign up’ option.
- You will receive the login credentials after registration, use them to log in o access the application form.
- Carefully read the application form and provide true information. After that proceeds to make payment for the application form.
- There will be different modes for submitting the fee, choose whatever fits best for you and submit the fee.
- Keep the copy of the e-receipt and application form as it is needed in the future.
Application Fee For Banaras Hindu University CHS application
The applicant can submit the fee through payment gateways available a the admission portal such as debit/credit card or net banking.
|Caste Categories||Fee Payment|
|General and OBC||Rs. 400/-|
BHU CHS 2022 Selection Process
The students will be selected through the E lottery system for admission into BHU VI and IX class. Whereas, the selection for XI admission, it will be done by making a merit list of the marks obtained in class X. So, the candidates whose name appears on the merit list get considered for the final selection.
After that, the board will call the selected students for counseling and verification of documents. If you get through these last two stages, then you will get admission into the respective classes.
Banaras Central Hindu School Admission 2022: Key Links
|Admission Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Application Form||Apply Here|
We hope that this article provided all the information to you, kindly leave your feedback in the comment section.