Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will conduct a Compartmental-cum-Special Examination. Furthermore, the application form for it started on 26th March. All the candidates who could not pass the final examination can fill out the application form. Hence, we prepared this article to help out the officials responsible for form filling. For more information related to the Bihar Board 12th compartment application form, carefully read the complete article.
Update: The officials have extended the last date to submit the application form till 2 April 2022. The link to fill the form is given below.
- 1 About Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form
- 2 Who Can Appear In Bihar Board 12th Compartment Exam?
- 3 How to Submit Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form?
- 4 Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form: Key Links
About Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form
The application form for the Compartmental-cum-Special Examination is available on the BSEB official web page. The school officials will be responsible for filling out the application form on behalf of the children. In other words, the school officials will take out the form from the website and give it to all the students who are eligible for the examination. After that, the student is supposed to fill in all the details in the application form and submit it back to the concerned officials. Then on the prescribed date of the application form, the school officials will carry out the application process. Which will be as per the form received from the students.
Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application: Overview
|Name of the Topic||Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form 2022|
|Name of the Board||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Name of the Examination||Compartmental-cum-Special Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Total Examination & Other Fee||Rs. 1400/-|
|BSEB Official Page||http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/|
BSEB Compartment Examination: Important Dates
|Date of Notification||25th March 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||26 March 2022|
|Last Date of Form Submission|
2 April 2022
|Date for Submitting Application Fee||From 26th to 2nd April 2022|
Who Can Appear In Bihar Board 12th Compartment Exam?
Students coming under any of the following categories will be allowed to appear in the Compartmental-cum-Special Examination:
- Regular Category – The students who could not appear in the final examination due to any reason will be eligible to appear in this examination. As well as a practical exam will be held and it will be mandatory for them to appear.
- Ex-Student – The student who appeared in the final examination as an ex-student but could not appear in the examination. For which, the reason could be a problem in the application or any other reason. The authority will conduct their practical exam as well.
- Compartmental category
- The student who failed in a maximum of two subjects as well as declared failed in the final result.
- The student who failed in the final exam 2021
- As well as the student who failed in the final exam 2020
- Upgraded category – All those students who passed the final exam 2021 but applied to appear for final exam 2022 and due to any reason could not sit in the examination.
The candidate may refer to the official notification, provided at end of this article, for detailed information regarding the above categories.
Documents required to fill Bihar Inter Compartment Application
These documents are required to be uploaded for the student’s compartment application form. The school officials may follow the following guideline for the documents:
- Candidate’s Photograph – The Size of the photo should be between 400-500 Kb. As per the dimension, it should be 35*30 mm.
- Signature of the Candidate – 3.5*1 cm and should be less than 20 Kb.
Both the images should be in JPEG/ JPG format
Also Check: BSEB 10th Compartment Result
How to Submit Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form?
We have provided a simple step-wise process for the authority who is responsible for form filling. Kindly read all the information mentioned above before carrying out the process.
- Firstly, open the official page of BSEB http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
- Secondly, open the relevant link. After that, login using the id & password, which is already provided to the school.
- Thirdly, select all the eligible students appearing in the exam and enter all the asked information.
- Finally, submit the form after verification of the student and proceed to make payment.
- Make the payment for the application fee as well as verify the payment in the next step.
- After successfully submitting the payment, the preview of the filled form will appear. Do check all the details entered.
- Complete the application process by taking a printout copy of the form.
BSEB 12th Compartment Examination Application Fee
The application fee will be submitted by the school officials responsible for filling out the application form. It is payable through debit/ credit card and net banking. This table shows the detailed information of the fee:
|Online Charge||Rs. 30/-|
|Compartment Form Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Compartment Exam Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Local Levy Fee||Rs. 450/-|
|Mark Sheet fee||Rs. 170/-|
|Provisional Certificate||Rs. 170/-|
|Fee for Migration Certificate||Rs. 170/-|
Bihar Board 12th Compartment Application Form: Key Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Compartment Application Form||Click Here|
|BSEB Controlled Page||http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/|
We have discussed all the necessary details of the BSEB 12th compartment examination on this page. We hope that it guided you well in filling out the application form.