Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 Notification: The Bihar Civil Court, Patna is accepting applications for the recruitment of Class-III/Group ‘C’ posts in the Subordinates Court/Districts Court of Bihar. The Bihar Civil Court application process will start on 20th Sep 2022 (Tuesday) till 20th Oct 2022 (Thursday) from the Bihar Civil Court Official Website which is districts.ecourts.gov.in. Dear reader, if you are capable enough for the post then don’t miss this chance and go through the article to understand the concepts of Bihar Civil Court recruitment 2022.
- 1 Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria Bihar Civil Court of Patna 2022
- 3 What’s the selection process for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022?
- 4 FAQs
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Notification 2022
Through this recruitment, a total of 7,692 will be filled for the posts of Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader and Peon under the Bihar Civil Court recruitment 2022. All the participants who are planning to apply for the above-mentioned post are instructed to submit the Bihar Civil Court 2022 online forms before 20th Oct 2022 at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Keep scrolling down and collect all the data related to Bihar Civil Court recruitment 2022.
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization||Bihar High Court|
|Posts||Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader and Peon|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Commencement of application form||20th Sep 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||20th Oct 2022|
|Application Fee||For Peon/Orderly Post: |
Gen, BC, EBC, EWS: Rs.800
SC, ST, PWD: Rs.400
For Clerk, Steno & Court Reader Post:
Gen, BC, EBC, EWS: Rs.600
SC, ST, PWD: Rs.300
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Skill Test/Interview|
Bihar Civil Court Vacancies Pdf list
Eligibility Criteria Bihar Civil Court of Patna 2022
Have a look at this section of the article, to come across the eligibility criteria needed to be recruited for one of the posts in the Bihar Civil Court:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Age-Limit|
|Clerk||(a) The candidate must hold a UG degree in any discipline from a well-recognised University. |
(b) The knowledge of computers is essential.
(c) He/She should be medically fit with good character.
|The age of the candidate should lie between 21 years to 42 years old.|
|Stenographer||(a) They must possess a bachelor’s degree from an institution established under the law of India. |
(b) He/She must hold a certificate in Stenography and be proficient in computer typing.
(c) They should be medically fit with good character.
|same as clerk post.|
|Court Reader||(a) The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree and certificate in English and Hindi typing issued by an institute. |
(b) Knowledge of computers is essential for all the candidates who are applying for this post.
|same as above mentioned post.|
|Peon||(a) The candidate must have passed class 10th from any board/Council located in the state. |
(b) He/She must be medically fit for all the posts.
|The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 42 years old.|
How to submit Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Application form Online?
Follow the process mentioned below to learn about the process involved in the Bihar Civil Court recruitment 2022:
- Commence the process by opening Bihar Civil Court’s official website (districts.ecourts.gov.in).
- Under the section of ‘Latest Announcements’, tick on the ‘Bihar High Court online form 2022’ tab.
- The registration page will get open.
- To get registered at the portal, enter the particulars asked inside the form.
- Then press on the ‘Submit’ box.
- The notification about your successful registration will appear on your screen along with your login credentials.
- After getting registered, you will get redirected to the recruitment page.
- Enter your credentials inside the login section.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- The application form will get open.
- To complete the login process, enter your details, academic qualifications and other details in the correct order.
- Along with the details also upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Once the verification of the documents will get concluded, pay the application fee.
- Download the Bihar Civil Court 2022 application form and save it for future reference.
What’s the selection process for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022?
To shortlist the deserving candidate for the post, the selection procedure for Bihar Civil Court 2022 included the following stages:
- Written Exam.
- Interview/Skill Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Test.
It should be the candidate’s duty to attend all these stages as per the scheduled timetable. Anyhow, if they skip any stage then they will be disqualified from the selection procedure and their seat will be assigned to another candidate.
Applicants clearing all these stages will be issued a Joining Letter by the organization. The Joining Letter will hold the applicant’s details and the civil court they have been allotted. The decision of the officials will be final and no arguments will be appreciated against it.
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment Application and other key Links
|Check||Bihar Civil Court Official Portal|
|Link to be activated soon||Bihar Civil Court Registration Window|
|Download Notification||Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader & Peon|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The applicants must submit their Bihar Civil Court 2022 application form on 20th Sep 2022 to 20th Oct 2022 via an online medium.
No, the recruitment body will not permit any application form submitted through the post, email or courier.
The applicants are supposed to upload their educational qualification certificate, category certificate, birth certificate, government id & coloured passport size photograph.
You can directly apply for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 after the activation of the link on the portal.