Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule 2021 Registration (PE/ PPE/ PM/ PMD)
Bihar combined entrance competitive examination counselling 2021 for DCECE has been declared. This result has been declared by the authorities. The controller of the Examination has announced and uploaded this result and scorecard on the official website. Candidates who have applied for this can check on the web portal for further procedures of admission. Here in this article, we have provided a detailed review regarding the declaration of result. Also, we have provided the duration for initiation of the registration process.
Update [17 Nov 2021]: The registration process has started and candidates will be eligible to register for the counselling by today. Applicants can register by clicking on the link given below.
Bihar DCECE counselling schedule 2021 has been released. This schedule has been provided below. Applicants are advised to read the article till the end to get the latest update concerning the counselling.
|1||Admission Name||Bihar combined entrance competitive examination|
|2||Admission announced BY||Controller of Examination|
|3||Name of courses||Polytechnic, diploma, engineering, paramedical, dental admission.|
|5||Counselling Schedule Start||9th November 2021|
|6||Counselling Schedule end||30th November 2021|
How To Download DECECE Result 2021
The procedure to check the result is quite easy. however, To make things, even more, easier for the candidates, the candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result:
- First open the official website, i.e., https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Here on home screen, there is a section for the latest announcement
- In that section, alink for the Bihar DECECE result must be present
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where login details of candidate will be asked
- Enter roll number and captcha file followed by the submit button
- After submitting these details, the result will be show on your screen
- Download the rank card for further procedure and future references.
Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule 2021 Registration
After the declaration of the result, the candidates applied for the counselling process. This counselling will be done online. For this registration will be required on the official portal of the website. The counselling schedule will be from 9th November 2021 and 30th November 2021. Candidates who are successfully admitted to the merit list were eligible for the counselling session. Successful candidates are now eligible for admission to different courses. After the declaration of the counselling result, the admissions will begin. For this, notification will be sent to the selected candidates through an email ID.
Procedure For Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration
For counselling registration, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First visit the official website
- Link for directly visiting the counselling page will be updated soon
- Here it is required to login with registration number and roll number
- Now recheck all the information which is shown on the screen
- In next stages, it is required to fill details regarding your preferences
- Filling the details will include the name of the stream which is desired along with colleges where admission is prefered.
- After filling all the choices, press the lock button
- Candidates must note that after clicking on the lock option, they can’t change choices
- Registration payment is required to paid at the time of registration through the online portal.
- Candidates can use credit card/debit card/net banking as a mode of payment.
- Finally, download it for future reference.
Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule 2021
|Publication of seat matrix on the portal||9 November 2021|
|Start date of registration and choice filling process||13 November 2021|
|Last date of registration and choice filling and locking process||17 November 2021|
|Publication of 1st Seat Allotment Result||20 November 2021|
|Downloading of 1st Seat Allotment Letter||20 to 23 November 2021|
|Document verification and admission process||21 to 23 November 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Seat Allotment Result||26 November 2021|
|Downloading of 2nd Allotment Letter||27 to 30 November 2021|
|Document verification and admission process||28 to 30 November 2021|
Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule 2021 counselling rounds
There will be 2 rounds for counselling according to the percentage in the merit list applicant will be called for counselling. This shows that the first round will be for those candidates who have secured good ranks in the examination. Apart from this, simultaneously other Counselling rounds will be organized. If, even after all the three rounds of counselling, some seats are left, for these seats, spot counselling will be organised. In this stage of allotment, admission will be given to those candidates who have scored great but didn’t get a chance in counselling sessions. Payment of partial admission fee for courses will be done there.
This will conclude after the final admission of candidates. Under different programs, the Controller of the Examination has uploaded the rank card of all selected candidates. The student having a merit list can check their performance on the official website or the official portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Bihar DCECE counselling schedule is from 9th November 2021 and 30th November 2021.
Ans. 2 rounds for counselling will happen for this state level entrance.
Ans. Clearing this counselling will lead to admission in different courses of the polytechnic, diploma engineering and paramedical along with dental admission.
Ans. Bihar DCECE counselling registration can be done through the official website, i.e., https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/