Bihar ITICAT Application Form: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has started the process of selecting candidates for various IT institutes. All the candidates who are willing to appear in the ITI common admission test will have to fill out an application form. Which has started on 5th April 2022. This page will guide you through all the important requirements for admission as well as the process for applying online. So read the complete article to understand the process before applying for the Bihar ITICAT application form.
- 1 About Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022
- 2 Bihar ITI Admission Eligibility Requirements
- 3 Bihar ITI Common Admission Test Application Form
About Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022
Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) is conducted annually in Bihar. It is conducted for admission into various IT institutes/colleges. The responsible board invites applications for a limited time period for the interested candidates for completing the application process. The admission is based on the candidate’s performance in the competitive test.
Prior to filling up the Bihar ITI application form, candidates are advised to understand the required qualification to check their eligibility for admission. The board will review every ITI CAT application form in accordance with the candidate’s eligibility. Where the not fitted applications will be rejected. Continue to read the article as it talks about the required qualification as well as the procedure for selecting the candidate. Also, we have provided a direct link for filling up the online application form. But first, let’s look at the highlights and important dates of the common admission test.
Bihar ITI Common Admission Test 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT)|
|Responsible Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Institutes||All Government Industrial Training Institutes|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Official Application Portal||https://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in./|
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Official Advertisement||4th April 2022|
|Commencement of filling Online Application||5th April 2022|
|Last Date for Form Submission||2nd May 2022|
|Application Fee Payment||From 5th April to 3rd May 2022|
|Correction on Application Form||From 4th to 7th May 2022|
|Admit Card||17th May 2022|
|ITICAT Exam||29th May 2022|
Bihar ITI Admission Eligibility Requirements
The eligibility criteria help the responsible authority in selecting the most suitable candidates. Also, the candidates have to submit valid proof of their eligibility either at the time of form filling or at the time of admission. This also means that if a candidate is found not eligible at any time of the selection process then he/she can get disqualified. Therefore, thoroughly read these criteria in order to check your eligibility:
- Completion of Secondary Education from Bihar board or CBSE
- Mandatory to pass Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually
- For non-engineering courses, the candidate must have passed 10th board examination.
Candidates are eligible for admission whose parents/spouses are:
- Permanent resident of Bihar
- Bihar registered refugees
- Employee of Bihar government
- Indian Government undertaking/institute employee but posted in Bihar
- Employee of the league of Nations and,
- For a married woman, the Bihar residential certificate of her husband will be applicable. Also, he should be posted in Bihar.
There is no maximum age limit but the minimum age limit of the candidate is 14 years. As per mechanic motor and mechanic tractors, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
Required documents to fill out the Bihar ITI application form
Candidates will have to upload the necessary documents otherwise the application form will be rejected. In the form, a set of guidelines will be provided for the manner in which the documents should be uploaded. All the candidates must scan these documents accordingly:
- Signature – Both in Hindi and English.
- Photograph – Colored passport size photograph and mention name and date of photography as shown in the picture:
Bihar ITI Common Admission Test Application Form
We advise all the candidates to read all the criteria mentioned in this article before filling out the application form. As well as read the prospectus which is provided at the end of this page. As for the application form, give attention to all the details asked on it. Following the below mentioned steps will ensure successful submission of the application form without any complications:
- Initially, open the official page of the concerned authority – https://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in./
- Now, on the home page click on the relevant link for ITICAT under the ‘Online Application Forms’ section.
- A new page will open with all the important links for ITICAT 2022, click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the application form portal. Where you will first have to register to access the application form.
- Select the district of the residential certificate, matric institute, and parent’s employment certificate. As well as provide all personal details and click on click on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- After that, you will receive an activation code on your email id and SMS. Use that code to activate your account and sign in again to enter the remaining details.
- Click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button after providing all the accurate information.
- At this point, you will be asked to upload all the required documents as per the guidelines.
- In the next step, you will be asked to provide all the educational information.
- Preview all the information that you provided and click on the ‘Edit’ button if any correction is needed.
- After that tick the declaration and click on the ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
- Here you will be asked to make the fee payment through available payment gateways.
- Finally, complete the process by downloading the form and getting a printout copy of the same.
Application Fee for Bihar ITICAT 2022
The candidate will have to make payment for the application fee according to their caste category. Which is payable through Challan as well as debit/credit card, and net banking.
|Caste Category||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC/ EBC||Rs. 750/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 100/-|
|Disabled Candidates||Rs. 430/-|
Bihar ITICAT Post Examination Process
The authority will declare the result on merit basis and the candidates will be selected accordingly. Furthermore, the authority will inform the shortlisted candidate regarding the counseling/Interview for admission.
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022: Important Links
|Official Web Page||https://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in./|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
We hope this article helped in providing information on Bihar ITICAT 2022 to all the interested candidates. Leave your question in the comment section if you have any doubts. Thank you for reading the article till the end.