Bihar Ration Card List 2021 | www.epds.bihar.gov.in | List pdf Download | Check aepds | Status | Bihar Ration Card Aadhar Link | SFC Bihar | Correction in Online | www.rohtas.nic.in | www.nfsa.gov.in | www.bihar.com | www.epds.bihar.gov.in |
Bihar Ration Card List 2021 has been issued on the official website of the Food & Consumer Protection department. People who had enrolled for the new ration card can now check their names in the Bihar Ration Card List 2021. The applicants can check their name with the help of the mobile number in the given list of ration cards on the portal of the Food consumer department of the Bihar government.
Bihar Ration Card 2021 New List
Ration card is one of the most essential documents for all the people who are not able to purchase food grains from the market at higher prices so, they can apply for the Bihar Ration Card to get benefitted from a subsidized ration. Essential food-grains including sugar, wheat, rice, etc will be provided under the ration card scheme.
Bihar Ration Card New List 2021 is officially announced by the authority of the Food and consumer department, Bihar government. A beneficiary can check their ration card application status on the official website of the Bihar government.
The Food and Consumer Protection Department (FCP) Bihar has launched a list of latest ration cardholders amidst the coronavirus pandemic. The listing of the ration card holders was done through the e-portal of the PDS System. The list carries information about all the ration card card holders allotted in the state of Bihar by the Food and Consumer Protection Department of the Bihar government.
Bihar Ration Latest Update – The Government of Bihar had announced a relief amount for all the ration cardholders in the state of Bihar. There have been Rs 1,000 fixed as a relief package to be given to each ration cardholder in order to reduce some amount of burden from the shoulders of the hardworking people. The amount will be getting transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
Some Key Feature Of Bihar Ration Card
- Ration card is an essential document or proof that can be used by the people to apply as an identification proof for other identity cards such as Voter Identity Card and driving license.
- By having the Bihar Ration Card, the people can get the essential food-grains and other commodities such as wheat rice, kerosene, sugar, etc at a subsidized price.
- At the time of applying for a new electricity connection, the applicant can show their ration card as a valid proof.
Note – Applicants can now apply for their new ration card while sitting at home by applying through the official portal of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar government.
Types of बिहार राशन कार्ड
APL Ration Card
People can apply for the APL Ration Card which is above the poverty line category. any character from Bihar can observe for this ration card. The nature of the APL ration card is Blue in color. The Food and consumer department will issue APL Ration Card whose income is not more than Rs 24,000 per annum and are above the poverty line category.
BPL Ration Card
BPL Ration Card will only be issued to the families whose annual income is less than Rs 24,000. The BPL Ration Card is red in color.
AAY Ration Card
This type of card will be issued to the poorest families who are difficult to purchase all essential goods in the state of Bihar. The AAY Card issued to the people is Yellow in color.
Apply Online For Bihar Ration Card
Below given are some of the simple steps to apply for the ration card in Bihar state.
Step 1: You need to visit the official page of the Food & Consumer Protection website to download the application form for a ration card.
Step 2: Now you need to fill in all the details asked to you in the Bihar Ration Card Application form correctly.
Step 3: After filling the application form, you’ll need to upload a supportive document in the given area.
Step 4: Then verify each and every detail filled by you in the application form and click on the submit button option to submit your application for a new ration card.
Step 5: At the last take the print out of the application receipt and save the application number for future references.
How To Apply Bihar Ration Card Offline
- You need to visit to the SCO office in your district to apply for the ration card.
- Then you need to ask for the application form from the concerned person in the Food and Consumer Protection department.
- After collecting the application form you’ll have to fill the application form with the correct credentials.
- You need to attach relevant documents informed by you in the ration card office.
- Now you again need to visit the SCO office of your area to submit the ration card application form with the attached document.
- Take the application receipt number from the concerned person for future references.
Steps To Check The Name In Bihar Ration Card List 2021
- The applicant needs to open the Food and Consumer Protection website of the Bihar government in order to check your name in the given Bihar Ration Card List.
- On the homepage of the portal, you need to search for the Ration Card Survey / Updation section.
- After clicking on the survey/updation section a new page will open on your screen and after that, you have to click on the RCMS option.
- On this page, you need to select the name of the district from the given list of all districts in the state of Bihar.
- Then the list of a category will be shown to you in which you need to select anyone from the Urban and Rural area option.
- After that you need to select the name of the block.
- After selecting your block, the list of panchayats’ in your selected area will be displayed to you and after that, you need to select your panchayats’ name.
- After selecting the panchayats’ name then there is a need to select the name of your village from the drop-down option.
- After that the list of Fair Price Shop will appear on your screen and from that, you need to select your FPS Shop for the purpose of procurement of the essential food.
- Then the name of all ration card numbers will be displayed in front of you after selecting the FPS shop you need to search for your name in the given list of all ration cards.
- Once you would click on your ration card number, the details related to your card would appear on the screen.
- Verify each and every detail mentioned on the Bihar Ration Card List.
- It is advisable to download and take a hard copy of the ration card for future references.
Direct Link To Apply For Bihar Ration Card – Click Here
Frequently Asked Question
The documents which will be required while applying for a ration card will be an identity proof, residential and income proof approved by the government of India.
The details which will be the part of the ration card will be the applicant’s name with the name of each family member, district name, category of a card, address, income, allocated fair price shop, etc.
The applicants will be able to check their application status by visiting the official website of the Food & Consumer Protection department of the Bihar government.
After obtaining the ration card you will be entitled to get food-grains such as wheat, rice, sugar, etc on a subsidized price.