Books for HSSC TGT Exam 2022: Teaching is one of the respectable professions across the world, especially in India where the majority of the population is uneducated. To change the country’s education phase, every year recruitment notification for the Teacher post is released by various commission bodies across the country.
All the candidates who lodged for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) TGT exam 2022 must be giving their best shot in preparing for the exam. If you want to get recruited as a teacher at various government and private schools located across the state then go through this article.
As we’ve shared the list of books that will help a candidate in getting prepared physically & mentally and clear the examination with a good percentage.
Books for HSSC TGT Exam 2022
Following the famous lines “Books are the gateway to knowledge and wisdom”. It’s not going to be an easy way for the registered candidates to clear the HSSC TGT exam for the year 2022. All the appearing individuals must be jumping to various websites to learn about the books needed to get ready for the upcoming assessment. Dear bookworm, if you are also going to attend the upcoming assessment go through the remaining sections of the article.
Best books for Haryana TGT 2022 Exam
Based on the scores secured by the examinee in Stage-I with the minimum qualifying marks, the qualified individuals will be called to attend the further stages of the selection procedure. However, to gear up for stage-I, the applicants are instructed to check out the contents mentioned in the table created below.
|General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge||Lucent|
|English||Objective English for Competitive Examination (5th Edition).|
Objective General English.
|Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha (By Mcgraw Hill Education Publication)|
S.P.Bakshi (Arihant Publication)
|Science||NCERT books for Class 6th to Class 10th||NCERT|
|Mathematics||TGT Self Preparation Guide Mathematics Recruitment Examination||Arihant|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Non-Verbal and Verbal Reasoning (Revised Edition)||R.S.Aggarwal (S.Chand Publication)|
|General Knowledge of Haryana||Haryana General Knowledge||Dr C.L.Khanna (Upkar Prakashan Publication)|
Preparation Strategy for HSSC TGT 2022
Cracking any kind of exam requires a lot of effort and proper strategy. The strategy not only helps the candidate in clearing their doubts but also boost their confidence level. Aspirants who are going to sit in the written exam must follow the following strategies to qualify the written exam with highest scores.
- Make a timetable: Try to make a timetable and give equal time to each topic. Aim to cover all the subjects and take a small break of 30 minutes to refresh your mind by listening music, walking in garden or playing an instrument.
- Customise your notes to make them personal: It’s difficult for some people to gobble the bookish language. Experiment by rewriting the topics in your language in a crisp manner or highlight topics with different markers.
- Try to understand everything: If you aren’t able to clear the concepts then find some source of information that will assist in solving your issues and memorising them.
- Look at past exam papers: There are a majority of chances that few questions get repeated in the examination. Purchase the previous year’s book and mould yourselves by solving the exam within the time duration.
- Reward yourself: Post the completion of the preparation/revision process, give a reward to yourself by watching a movie or taking a long bath. It will not only relax your body but also your brain cells.
- Ask for help: Don’t feel hesitated, if you are stressed about the exam. Talk to your friends, family or teachers and share your issues. The session will decrease your anxiety and will give a hope to believe in yourself.
Some tips for Exam Days
- Start your day with good vibes, have a light breakfast and report to the exam centre on time without any tension. Remember to carry everything such as a hall ticket, pencil/pen, calculator, water bottle and tissue.
- Take a few breaths before starting the exam and if you’ve any doubts in the question paper immediately inform the invigilator.
- Don’t panic if you aren’t able to answer any question. Jump to the next question but leave enough time to come back and answer the left-over question.
- Once the exam gets complete, don’t stress about the result or discuss too much about the answers with your fellow mates. Just focus on next exam instead.
We hope that you understood the information which we were trying to convey through this article. For more updates, you can visit HSSC’s official website or bookmark our website.